Forum › Please Bully Me, Miss Villainess! discussion

joined Mar 23, 2022

cheers our mc finally realized her feelings for elsa!well done future elsa the great wing woman, you save us another 50+ chapters of waiting for evie to realize her feelings, can we finally say now evie have overcome the denial stage.

last edited at Nov 6, 2022 5:33PM

joined Apr 15, 2018

Dawn in the mountains.

Rsz_3inshot_20230212_001112125
joined Jun 20, 2013

After 50 chapters she finally realized her feelings, it just took a love potion and a strange woman to tell her that

X2(edited)2
joined Jan 2, 2022

To be fair to Yvonne with everyone mentioning how long it took her, she did almost unwillingly murder Elsa a few times. If you really think about it, the stabbing incident on the beach is incredibly traumatic. Her hesitancy makes a lot of sense.

Type1afterthecurtaincallssoyoungregrets_sm2
joined Sep 1, 2021

Finally, Evie! She seemed to largely acknowledge her feelings after the nightmare and hug, but it's in words now. Time for a fresh round of excuses for not confessing.

The "witch", as the novel calls her, will probably interfere with the system until the festival. It could be longer but I'd be surprised if the sweet relief lasts long beyond the festival's climax.

last edited at Nov 6, 2022 6:20PM

Subaru
joined Jul 31, 2019

How can a "honey water" leave dregs behind though

Screenshot%2006-15-2022%2021.27.00
joined Mar 25, 2021

Finally

Now

All thats left is to deal with the system innit

Onee2
joined Apr 28, 2022

Future Elsa was tired of Evie's bullshit so she just noped out of there and made her pay the drink bill. That's saying a lot because Elsa is like the sweetest person ever so for her to dash out especially on Evie who.. Damnit this is hard to explain if it ends up not being Elsa. But Future Elsa or AU Elsa or another game save that Evie died in for going against the system and some how came over into this world to try and prevent that from happening so they could end up together and happy. would have some kind of affection towards Evie.

I reread this and it makes no sense even though it also does at the same time >_>

last edited at Nov 6, 2022 6:40PM

Jesus
joined Sep 3, 2022

So there were side effects in the "love potion"? Future Elsa, make up your mind. Yeah, lazy writing about Evie's realization. Either write Evie a little bit like how a regular person deals with feelings or make a better development to the character. The art is still awesome, kudos.

last edited at Nov 6, 2022 7:13PM

joined Jan 14, 2020

MISSION ACCOMPLISHED

How can a "honey water" leave dregs behind though

The contents of the cup were irrelevant to the witch saying her piece.

joined Sep 9, 2016

I'm more intrigued by (Potential) Future Elsa saying that Evie won't be bothered by the system for a while. I'm curious why that would be, but that also means it is going to come back eventually. The system acted up before when Evie would try to be affectionate with Elsa, but wouldn't prevent Elsa from being affectionate with Evie. So presumably this is a nice chance for Evie to do something without the warning popping up, or it would be if Evie has the guts for it.

Man, whenever I think about that I can't help but think it was a wasted opportunity to destroy the system outright. Looked like it was glitching more than actively trying to stop her, but maybe that's my wishful thinking.

last edited at Nov 6, 2022 7:46PM

Prettygirlsmall
joined Jul 4, 2021

To be fair to Yvonne with everyone mentioning how long it took her, she did almost unwillingly murder Elsa a few times. If you really think about it, the stabbing incident on the beach is incredibly traumatic. Her hesitancy makes a lot of sense.

Yvonne wasn't just hesitant, she thought the literal laws of the universe wouldn't allow them to be together. The villainess and the heroine do not get together.

With that in mind, I think her denseness makes more sense.

Fb_img_1636852439556
joined Oct 30, 2021

Yvonne wasn't just hesitant, she thought the literal laws of the universe wouldn't allow them to be together. The villainess and the heroine do not get together.

Makes me remember of Shrek 2 with Shrek being told by the Fairy Godmother that ogres dont get happy ending xd

56756a8ca295773eef97b31175f282b3
joined Sep 8, 2020

Yeah, there's a reason why I never considered Yvonne to be particularly dense. Sure she has her moments, like her complete inability to recognize Elsa was describing her in what she wants in a future suiter, but overall her main holdup is her inability to acknowledge her feelings for Elsa. Anytime Elsa said she was in love with her or did something that made her affection undeniable, Yvonne would immediately justify it away and forget that it happened. Any time she started to feel romantically attracted to Elsa, she'd bottle up those emotions and deny their existence.

The stabbing incident is what really traumatized her though. Prior to that, while she was still denying her feelings such denials were gradually becoming weaker and weaker over time. However, the stabbing incident and the subsequent realization that the Villanous Systems would just keep escalating until it forces her to kill Elsa absolutely terrified her. Her mind mentally paired accepting those feelings with Elsa getting hurt So she doubled down on the denials.

Elsa had to be kept safe -- because Yvonne genuinely loves her and can not bear the thought of her being hurt -- and as long as Elsa is near her, she's in danger. Nothing else mattered, no matter what Elsa said or Yvonne's feelings on the matter, Elsa's safety came first. As you can imagine, this line of thinking REALLY messed Yvonne up.

This downward spiral basically continued until the Villainous System itself changed. Suddenly, Yvonne's entire mentality breaks down, as her being close to Elsa no longer seems to be an inherent danger to her. After that, she's mostly coasting by on inertia, no longer concerned that her presence is an immediate danger to Elsa, yet still paranoid and overprotective of her. She's basically denying her feelings out of habit, rather than from her mental coping, thus leading to some of the rather comedic moments we've had as of late.

Only for us to get to the Love Potion, and thus here we are.

Miowink
joined Aug 21, 2020

Thank you mysterious sussy lesbian cheerleader. Thank you for this warm fuzzy feeling.

Kiarabg
joined Sep 6, 2018

Yeah, there's a reason why I never considered Yvonne to be particularly dense. Sure she has her moments, like her complete inability to recognize Elsa was describing her in what she wants in a future suiter, but overall her main holdup is her inability to acknowledge her feelings for Elsa. Anytime Elsa said she was in love with her or did something that made her affection undeniable, Yvonne would immediately justify it away and forget that it happened. Any time she started to feel romantically attracted to Elsa, she'd bottle up those emotions and deny their existence.

The stabbing incident is what really traumatized her though. Prior to that, while she was still denying her feelings such denials were gradually becoming weaker and weaker over time. However, the stabbing incident and the subsequent realization that the Villanous Systems would just keep escalating until it forces her to kill Elsa absolutely terrified her. Her mind mentally paired accepting those feelings with Elsa getting hurt So she doubled down on the denials.

Elsa had to be kept safe -- because Yvonne genuinely loves her and can not bear the thought of her being hurt -- and as long as Elsa is near her, she's in danger. Nothing else mattered, no matter what Elsa said or Yvonne's feelings on the matter, Elsa's safety came first. As you can imagine, this line of thinking REALLY messed Yvonne up.

This downward spiral basically continued until the Villainous System itself changed. Suddenly, Yvonne's entire mentality breaks down, as her being close to Elsa no longer seems to be an inherent danger to her. After that, she's mostly coasting by on inertia, no longer concerned that her presence is an immediate danger to Elsa, yet still paranoid and overprotective of her. She's basically denying her feelings out of habit, rather than from her mental coping, thus leading to some of the rather comedic moments we've had as of late.

Only for us to get to the Love Potion, and thus here we are.

it's gonna hurt so fucking much when the system comes back. I'm so excited to be stabbed in the gut by that.

joined Oct 14, 2016

Yeah she ain't dense she's just afraid to admit it because of the system remember Elsa try to kiss Evie before and lot of warnings shows up which obviously can lead to very bad thing, and right now the future Elsa trying to change it which is why she's spoon feeding Evie because she know the reason she ain't dense she's just aftaid.

Kaseyamada
joined Jun 28, 2019

Thank you mysterious sussy lesbian cheerleader. Thank you for this warm fuzzy feeling.

Yay!

it's gonna hurt so fucking much when the system comes back. I'm so excited to be stabbed in the gut by that.

Oops.

White%20rose%20index
joined Aug 16, 2018

When will this dense useless lesbian understand she likes Elsa?

When hell freezes over.

joined Oct 19, 2022

I can't believe she didn't rip that hood off the head of the witch.
It's the first thing I'd have done.

When some super sus character who has been doing fishy shit talks to you with her head bent at a 45-degree angle and a ridiculous hood hiding half her face, you WANT to see her face! Just to find what all the mystery is about! Or is it just me?

joined Jan 11, 2019

Yeah, Evie was wayyyy too... like, passive and accepting with this.

Screenshot%2006-15-2022%2021.27.00
joined Mar 25, 2021

When will this dense useless lesbian understand she likes Elsa?

When hell freezes over.

I mean technically, isnt the deepest layer of hell literally a frozen lake with Satan chilling and snacking in the middle

Enanano
joined Oct 16, 2020

YOOOOOO SHE FINALLY ADMITTED IT now we wait for the confession

Internet_lied
joined Jul 15, 2016

I'm more intrigued by (Potential) Future Elsa saying that Evie won't be bothered by the system for a while. I'm curious why that would be, but that also means it is going to come back eventually. The system acted up before when Evie would try to be affectionate with Elsa, but wouldn't prevent Elsa from being affectionate with Evie. So presumably this is a nice chance for Evie to do something without the warning popping up, or it would be if Evie has the guts for it.

What if the "antidote" the witch gave her wasn't actually that, but something that makes Evie invisible to the VS for a short while? It would explain why the witch only decided to do a future "telling" after Evie downed the whole thing, and also why the "antidote" takes so long to take effect: it basically doesn't do jack to the original potion, whose effects are just metabolized away by Evie's body at a normal rate.

joined Dec 5, 2018

FINALLY. After 52 fucking chapters, congratulation Evie. You no longer blind

To reply you must either login or sign up.