Bildschirmfoto_2018-08-23_um_21.02.14
joined Jun 13, 2012

Anyways

GENDER EQUALITY, EVIE
EVER HEARD OF IT?????

Kazuma would be majorly disappointed...

Khancrop
joined Feb 18, 2013

You know, everyone seems to assume this is Elsa from the future. And don't get me wrong, I get the appeal!

But... like, couldn't it also just be one of Elsa's birth parents?

EDIT: Y'all getting really bent out of shape about this potion. Yes, Elsa bought it in a moment of weakness (possibly manipulated) because exposing characters to temptation is a standard thing. And then she decided not to use it. That decision matters.

But Yvonne found it, opened it on her own volition, and got at least a whiff of it. It may be that succubus was feeding on her the whole time and now she's feeling her own emotions properly for the first time. It may be she just got enough of a whiff to cast her feelings into steak relief and the possession is unrelated. Maybe she's actually a complete idiot and drank from the mysterious bottle hidden under someone else's pillow. Either way, she did something dumb and dangerous and nearly paid a price for it.

last edited at Oct 31, 2022 12:07PM

Nobody
joined Aug 17, 2019

... took her long enough

Webp.net-resizeimage%20(1)
joined Apr 19, 2012

LMAO

imagine having to go back in time/AU/timeline just to let your girlfriend know she's in love with you

why have a wingman when you could do it yourself

White%20rose%20index
joined Aug 16, 2018

How tf are people saying this is future elsa, where did it say that? I must have missed something big.

Nobody said that anywhere. It's just a wild guess some peepz in the forum have made.

Imho they're wrong. The hooded lady is the readership's avatar. ( ͡~ ͜ʖ ͡°)

Kimika3
joined Jan 1, 2019

You know, everyone seems to assume this is Elsa from the future. And don't get me wrong, I get the appeal!

I kind of considered that myself... and considering the power she has over the villainess system she might have something to do with Evie's reincarnation too. She looks like Elsa though.

Jesus
joined Sep 3, 2022

Future Elsa is more about addressing the nameless character, a plot twist is always welcomed.

Khancrop
joined Feb 18, 2013

I kind of considered that myself... and considering the power she has over the villainess system she might have something to do with Evie's reincarnation too. She looks like Elsa though.

She does. But it's pretty common for characters in comics to look like a small version of one of their parents. Common enough that Lucky Star hung a lampshade all over it like 15 years ago, even.

Future Elsa is more about addressing the nameless character, a plot twist is always welcomed.

I love this implication that "it's not time travel" would be a plot twist. XD

Subaru
joined Jul 31, 2019

How tf are people saying this is future elsa, where did it say that? I must have missed something big.

Nobody said that anywhere. It's just a wild guess some peepz in the forum have made.

Imho they're wrong. The hooded lady is the readership's avatar. ( ͡~ ͜ʖ ͡°)

I don't think it's as wild of a guess after this chapter, since it introduced the observation that the hooded lady "feels familiar" and after meeting her in person Yvonne "doesn't feel angry anymore". Which might imply she somehow unconsiously recognized her by... demeanor or something, I dunno, but I feel like this gives the theory a bit more credence than just the fact that she has the same hair.

last edited at Oct 31, 2022 3:46PM

Dynasty-edited-winter-pharm
Dynasty Scans
joined Oct 29, 2010

I'd imagine that its Elsa from a previous version of the world that got reset. Maybe Evie does meet an unfortunate end against the villaness system and that drives Elsa to undo/prevent it from happening.

Pulse%20pic%20cropped
joined Feb 10, 2020

I'd imagine that its Elsa from a previous version of the world that got reset. Maybe Evie does meet an unfortunate end against the villaness system and that drives Elsa to undo/prevent it from happening.

Would be my guess. She finds out too late to save her in her original timeline, so uses her immense magic to warp an alternate version of herself down the path.

Additionally to reinforce that that is Elsa from the future etc, hooded Elsa is using magic that Evie developed herself and taught Elsa in the past, when they first meet in the tavern (the vortex cooling magic). So again, only someone who has met Evie to learn it would know it.

last edited at Oct 31, 2022 9:23PM

joined Feb 2, 2021

So we're really just skipping a bunch of potential character development, a possibly amazing realisation of love for an accidental potion sniff? We're really skipping half the story for this?

I feel kinda betrayed... She would have figured it out on her own, we didn't need this.

She was even almost there. She's gotten jealous of the idea that Elsa could get taken from her. She was litterally just a "I-I'm jealous? Then... Those feelings..." away from it, but instead it was ruined.

This is literally what I'd do back in my old middle school stories when I had no idea how to advance the plot in a good way. Oh, just have this that gets them to X point in the story. Everything between that is irrelevant.

Might as well have the hooded woman drag Evie to Elsa and tell them they're both in love, roll credits, that's how the story ends. Good day.

last edited at Nov 1, 2022 10:26AM

63515893-13a8-47bc-ac30-925c9c72c86e
joined Mar 1, 2018

I swear. The first time I saw her I thought she's either Elsa or her mom. I still do and the feeling is only getting stronger.

last edited at Nov 1, 2022 12:29PM

Khancrop
joined Feb 18, 2013

So we're really just skipping a bunch of potential character development, a possibly amazing realisation of love for an accidental potion sniff? We're really skipping half the story for this?

I think this is an overly pessimistic take ("half the story"?), but I'm much more interested in what happens after they actually get together than dragging out the inevitable so I'm not unbiased here. There are honestly enough meddlers in this that I feel like this sort of thing was bound to happen eventually. (Kids and cheeky demon brats aren't blind and have no filters.)

And it's not like they're actually together yet. I wouldn't be surprised if she tries to deny it or suppress it or (worst of all) try even harder to set Elsa up with someone else out of a desire to see her happy because Yvonne is that kind of self-sacrificing dummy.

Absolute-territory-2.jpg
joined Mar 4, 2018

"I like Elsa?" Daft cow.

Miowink
joined Aug 21, 2020

"You fool, this IS an antidote! And the affliction... is uselessness!"

last edited at Nov 2, 2022 2:18AM

Internet_lied
joined Jul 15, 2016

"You fool, this IS an antidote! And the affliction... is uselessness!"

I thought the cure for uselessness was that potion that swapped thoughts and words?

G_Xgtjus-yzxgtmkx
joined Oct 9, 2022

"i like Elsa?" ...You just realized?

46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019

That mean no more deny ? Or we got another justification coming up ?

Time%20to%20go%20home%20and%20shlick
joined Jan 18, 2016

Are you actually really certain that you like her? Maybe you should think about it for another 50 chapters or so, just to be sure.

last edited at Nov 6, 2022 4:32PM

TheAlmightyUltimus
Hyper%20kabuto
joined Oct 30, 2018

Guys, I think Evie might like Elsa. I know it's a far fetched theory but I really think its true!

X2(edited)2
joined Jan 2, 2022

I'm more intrigued by (Potential) Future Elsa saying that Evie won't be bothered by the system for a while. I'm curious why that would be, but that also means it is going to come back eventually. The system acted up before when Evie would try to be affectionate with Elsa, but wouldn't prevent Elsa from being affectionate with Evie. So presumably this is a nice chance for Evie to do something without the warning popping up, or it would be if Evie has the guts for it.

Img_20201116_114246_2-min_50-min%20(1)
joined Oct 14, 2014

ABOUT FRICKIN TIME

Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

No wonder she needed the help...

joined May 1, 2015

Well, that turned out better than I hoped.
Also, Yvonne got screwed with the tab lmao.

To reply you must either login or sign up.