Forum › Posts by zewoo28

joined Oct 14, 2016

i think this is the last time will be seeing future Elsa as she mention in the previous chapter that she'll only be able to use her time magic one last time and as we can see all of her rings are shattered, and F.Elsa mention that the scene where everyone dies is witness by her own eyes so i guess Elsa is a survivor(lone?) Elsa magic is strong so she probably rampage her way out after seeing Evie died then her Witch route happen after that so if Evie changes the monsters onslaught route and saves everyone then witch Elsa future existence will be erased

joined Oct 14, 2016

CALLED IT!!! Everyone doubting the witch to be Elsa feels pretty stupid now huh!!! (I mean this in a playful way)

There's already lots of hints idk why they still doubt especially the hint cooling magic that persons only knows about that magic are Evie and Elsa(Evie then she teach it to Elsa)

last edited at Feb 19, 2023 8:07PM

joined Oct 14, 2016

I'm pretty excited to see how they deal with the premise in the future. Future Elsa is obviously aware of this being a game world, since she has been specifically messing with the villain system. How meta are we going to go?

Also waiting for that explanation how future Elsa know about the Villainess system, like maybe dying Evie from her timeline tell her or something.

joined Oct 14, 2016

Eyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy! Mom approved of scissor

joined Oct 14, 2016

Future Elsa is using the god-mode powers she unlocked at the end of the original game to retcon a Villainess Route into it while live-hacking the Villainess System. It's kind of like doing a heart surgery on yourself... while an angry dog is chained next to you.

Yeah I was thinking, is this Evie from a future where they didn’t end up together? Or one where they did and Yvonne died or something? And isn’t Yvonne someone who reincarnated into a game so does evie know? Or does she think it’s the original Yvonne?
And then there’s the kiss, that would probably have been with the ‘original’ if they were young so like, that’s something.

Ignoring all that though, Evie was getting straight to it.

Pretty sure there was no future where they end up together because of the villainess system Evie fate always meant to doom there's non until this witch interfere and hack the system for the time being so that Evie and Elsa make a progress without Evie getting a punishment and the cliffhanger with a redmoon looks like a flag that the system will return since the witch power is almost run out to hold it off

joined Oct 14, 2016

We already got a lot of hint but i think the watch really lock it that she's future Elsa and she's really trying to avoid this time where a route Evie got doomed, but the question is how did she found out about the system? Did the dying Evie from the future confess it to her? And she said she doesn't have much time left and maybe her last chance can fate change this time around? Does that mean she already travel from a different timelines of the past trying to change the future?

last edited at Jan 8, 2023 10:09AM

zewoo28
joined Oct 14, 2016

same author of "cutest when you're filthy" ain't gonna expect a happy trip on this one

joined Oct 14, 2016

Finally and thanks to mage from future, I'm really looking forward for the next volume since seems that the system will return and if there are changes in it

joined Oct 14, 2016

That whole bit about "exploiting a bug" makes zero sense to me. Like, I get that this is the witch dropping a hint to Yvonne that she knows they're in a game, but other than I just don't get what does this explain about the potion.

Last time they talked the witch told Evie that 'the thing that's been bothering her' wouldn't show up for a little while so I think what she's implying is that Evie turning into a demon counts as sufficiently villainous to earn a break from the system giving her orders

Oh that makes sense. That's why she said Evie has only one more day. When the effect of the potion runs out, she won't be able to express her feelings to Elsa anymore because of the villainess system.

Exactly, i even think before that it might become permanent since Evie said before that she's supposed to have a dark power in game to stop Elsa incase she berzerk.

joined Oct 14, 2016

To be fair to Yvonne with everyone mentioning how long it took her, she did almost unwillingly murder Elsa a few times. If you really think about it, the stabbing incident on the beach is incredibly traumatic. Her hesitancy makes a lot of sense.

Yvonne wasn't just hesitant, she thought the literal laws of the universe wouldn't allow them to be together. The villainess and the heroine do not get together.

With that in mind, I think her denseness makes more sense.

Yeah she ain't dense she's just afraid to admit it because of the system remember Elsa try to kiss Evie before and lot of warnings shows up which obviously can lead to very bad thing, and right now the future Elsa trying to change it which is why she's spoon feeding Evie because she know the reason she ain't dense she's just aftaid.

joined Oct 14, 2016

Kinda weird tho, doesn’t exactly seem like something Elsa would do? Especially if in the future she and Yvonne get together. It’d be weird if future Elsa is just messing around giving a boost to their relationship, so is she trying to change the past?

That's probably a future Elsa where Yvonne perish because of the system administrator and probably trying to change it and make her present self and Yvonne get together, i don't think there's a future where they are together as long as the system administrator is present and right now the future Elsa is messing with it.

last edited at Oct 30, 2022 11:42PM

joined Oct 14, 2016

Yup this how future self should be doing unlike a certain yuri that i read where the future self groom her senpai instead of helping her past self disturbing af that i drop it

last edited at Oct 30, 2022 7:53PM

joined Oct 14, 2016

The art is good but the story is fuck up, and Nakano is just a manipulative creep actually feel bad of Miyako because that prostitution reservation thing started without her consent and get corrupted by it.

Let's be clear about one thing here, Miyako is not a victim.
Had Nakano gone about things in a bad way? Yes, definetly.
Has Miyako gone along with it on her own will? Yes, yes she has.

Because miyako put in a spot since nakano already spread to 15 people what they did which is supposed to be secret if Nakano is a descent person but she wasn't so she had no choice bruh,
And the start of the story kinda lowkey emergence tho they are both got manipulated by a women player type of guy then got used by that prostitution thing the difference is this is yuri so it less fk up

last edited at Oct 25, 2022 1:11AM

joined Oct 14, 2016

The art is good but the story is fuck up, and Nakano is just a manipulative creep actually feel bad of Miyako because that prostitution reservation thing started without her consent and get corrupted by it.

joined Oct 14, 2016

UwOoooUughhhhhh!

joined Oct 14, 2016

Oi oi next chapter!? Ahhhhhh fk i regret reading the latest chap i should wait for more like i used to do

joined Oct 14, 2016

Mission to get friend failed successfully got a harem instead

joined Oct 14, 2016

JUST DO IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

joined Oct 14, 2016

I gues the final chapter is a time skip a old lily or she's gone already while heath is traveling because of her promise to lily, and make a true story of her travels to tell for lily and proud that its true not a made up like their first meeting.

m glad they manage to reunite in afterlife

last edited at Mar 23, 2022 6:01AM

zewoo28
joined Oct 14, 2016

Not ennooouught do it properly hinoooo!

joined Oct 14, 2016

Also waiting for that megane girl karma, that's why i said the ending feels like it got axed because chapter before the ending looks like it about to happen but then boom ending.

She kind of does the girl she likes does not love her back....

That's not enough tho and there's no confession things between them so I don't think you can call it a karma, what im talking about is her friend already said before she hated whoever the person spread the photo and she despise them, so we are waiting once her friend to know that it was the megane girl

joined Oct 14, 2016

It's expected, but the "Don't leave me" part made me feel really sorry for Hina. In the end, Airi's still just a narcissist, and never love Hina. She even didn't want them to suicide together at the beach, but murder-suicide after that. She's selfish till the end. It's good, it didn't have a climax to make me suffer strongly like feeling sad, angry, but it had own ways to make me feel empty and lost. I enjoyed it, althought something didn't satisfy enough. Also, hope the Ichika girl get the glass girl some karma.

Also waiting for that megane girl karma, that's why i said the ending feels like it got axed because chapter before the ending looks like it about to happen but then boom ending.

joined Oct 14, 2016

It feels like it got axed we will never see the megane girl get her karma, as for ending i think its kinda expected that its tragic but demn seeing Hina kill Ai is painful.

joined Oct 14, 2016

I gues the final chapter is a time skip a old lily or she's gone already while heath is traveling because of her promise to lily, and make a true story of her travels to tell for lily and proud that its true not a made up like their first meeting.

last edited at Jan 7, 2022 5:44AM

joined Oct 14, 2016

"Expensive looking car" lmao