Forum › I Became a Slave in Another World (pien) and to make matters worse, My Master is a Black-Hearted Elf Queen! (But She’s Super Hot. (note: v. impt.)) I’m Pretty Useless, So I’m Getting Barked At Left, Right, and Centre, but the ORC I’m rooming with is [...] discussion

Wwdemon150
joined Mar 11, 2018

"Sorry, you have no cheat skills. Also, all the modern technologies you know how to reproduce are already solved by magic. And we know how to make decent food already, and have no need for your convenience-store-level culinary skills."

Screenshot%202024-01-18%20181127
joined Jun 21, 2021

Sounds like a shitpost, reads like a shitpost and yet, here we are. With this being an absolutely legit, properly serialized series. That's the kinda world we live in xD

732535__safe_anthro_vinyl%20scratch_octavia_dj%20pon-dash-3_octavia%20melody_artist-colon-theyoungreaper1
joined Mar 14, 2016

I think I had a stroke just trying to read the title

Stupidruby
joined Dec 30, 2017

"A Strong Woman, Whose Nobility Is Worth More Than The Highest Of Pearls. Also Dubbed "Tamako". A Glorious Woman Who Endured Many Hardships For The Christian Faith... In Short, Me"

I immediately thought of this when I saw the overly long title.

Touhou reference: spell card FC-17? Anyway, you have to attack using its full name and Hatate(?) says that's only one reason it's a bad card. To Aya(?)

"I was enslaved in another world (crying) and my master is an elf queen with a bad personality! (But she's super beautiful ← This is important) I get abused for being too incompetent, but my colleague Orcs are the healing type, and the elves in the village are cute, so I'm having a lot of fun." According to Baka-updates, its really known for short as simply "Watashi, Isekai de Dorei ni sarechaimashita" - "I was enslaved in another world"

Yep. I also like how the title of this manga is too long for Dynasty Scan to put it up properly, lol.

20180327_165604
joined Nov 9, 2017

The title is far more entertaining than the content itself, unfortunately. That felt like a slog to read.

Vh90xltv_400x400
joined Jul 31, 2018

Titles like this should be illegal

Fb_img_1685314561718
joined Mar 16, 2022

I sense bad sentiments of kirara and the author(s)'s to isekai titles when they decided this title.

last edited at Sep 26, 2022 7:11PM

Eri
joined Aug 30, 2020

Titles like this should be the only titles we ever get

Snowfox
joined Jan 31, 2015

The title is far more entertaining than the content itself, unfortunately. That felt like a slog to read.

Especially the way they squished it into the top of every odd-numbered page. Mad respect to ogey rrat for the effort. Not my thing though.

TheLubeTube Uploader
Lesbianfiction!
Me-A Scans
joined Jul 27, 2018

Arioto's finally been dethroned huh

Capy%20white
joined Mar 21, 2019

Especially the way they squished it into the top of every odd-numbered page. Mad respect to ogey rrat for the effort. Not my thing though.

Oh god, I didn't even notice that. That's hilarious.

Unnamed
joined Nov 6, 2018

Is this the longest title on the site?

joined Feb 1, 2021

A monopole of infinitely dense isekai-energy. I think Hawking predicted this?

joined Jul 8, 2019

Titles like this should be illegal.

moll flanders joke title

66f-1
joined Dec 27, 2020

These titles are getting out of control

henrytruongfe522
joined Jan 25, 2022

Okay well that's gotta be the record for longest Yuri manga title ever yes.. I mean just look the sheer heft of it.

i bet you've never heard of

"American Reincarnation★Love Alliance. America Was Expelled to Another World, and Reincarnated as a Blonde Haired Girl (Along With Japan♪) And Headshots Monsters With Her Gun Summon Skill! What!? The Earth’s in Danger and You Want Us To Go Back? Oh, Too Late, Die!"

It's also a Yuri light novel.

joined Apr 16, 2022

That's 4koma for you, sadly. Though the orc is great, was not expecting that twist

last edited at Sep 26, 2022 9:24PM

45b4e36d555ca184502130f8249354c2--flcl-furi-kuri2
joined Jul 19, 2018

this feels like a parody oneshot, which like it's not bad at it.

That's the same feeling I got from it. It's an inversion of the whole creepy "I got reincarnated into another world and ended up with sexy elf waifu slaves who adore me for no good reason" trope.

joined Aug 29, 2019

We have reached Peak Title.
I don't care for 4-koma generally, but I will make an exception for this one. Because just by virtue of the title alone it's so far out there.

Dynasty%20profile%20v13
joined Apr 27, 2018

What a title man! Whew

Kimika3
joined Jan 1, 2019

Title aside it kind of reminds me of Shinka no Mi a bit.

Win%202
joined Nov 12, 2020

Perfectly long ttile and a nutjob lesbian?

20230425_150259
joined Aug 25, 2021

Holy Hell, that title.

4esenuaj_400x400
joined Sep 16, 2014

Ignoring the title, this is just isekai Fruit Tart. What happened to the translation of that?

joined Jan 28, 2022

Ha ha, isn't slavery so f***ing funny and hot, lol. This kinda crap is why I despise isekai.

"slave" is literally right there at the beginning of the title
did you click on it just to complain about the genre lmao

To reply you must either login or sign up.