Forum › Posts by henrytruongfe522

henrytruongfe522
joined Jan 25, 2022

A Womance?

henrytruongfe522
joined Jan 25, 2022

30000 yen bet that the reporter will soon to be one of Miyako harem girls ₍₍ (ง ˙ω˙)ว ⁾⁾

joined Jan 25, 2022

Okay well that's gotta be the record for longest Yuri manga title ever yes.. I mean just look the sheer heft of it.

i bet you've never heard of

"American Reincarnation★Love Alliance. America Was Expelled to Another World, and Reincarnated as a Blonde Haired Girl (Along With Japan♪) And Headshots Monsters With Her Gun Summon Skill! What!? The Earth’s in Danger and You Want Us To Go Back? Oh, Too Late, Die!"

It's also a Yuri light novel.

joined Jan 25, 2022

I'm always down for more villianess yuri no matter how generic loool

same here

henrytruongfe522
joined Jan 25, 2022

When Sayuri saying "pizza", somehow i start imagining Banana Joe in "the amazing world of Gumball" humming "pizza pizza pizza" and now the song get stuck in my head again...

henrytruongfe522
joined Jan 25, 2022

when i first read 2DK and found out there were only 14 chapters translated, i was so worked up that i dug up the whole internet to found all the raw file, downloaded it, used translator on every single damn page to read them all.

That is to say, It's worth it. If anyone could translate the whole manga, I'd definitely read it again.

joined Jan 25, 2022

i didn't know AC/DC released a new single: Highway to Groan.

joined Jan 25, 2022

OOOOH I WONDER IF SHE'S GONNA ACCEPT

I mean... it's a third source of income after all.......
lmao

henrytruongfe522
joined Jan 25, 2022

I'm probably going to get some hate on this but at this point I couldn't care less did the translator team for this series drop this or what, because it's already been a year and there's already been chapters out and yet they haven't been translated.

You know, the more you guys complain, the more I'll be inclined to not work on this.

Look, just chill. You'll get the translations when they're ready.

Ag, i was wondering if the manga is still on going or dropped, and the new chapter is like present on chrismas in the morning.
Thanks for the food!

henrytruongfe522
joined Jan 25, 2022

what the fuck dude

e: use spoiler tags don't just write it

sorry mate, i'm still trying to figure out how to use tag here -_-

1. Welcome to the forum.

2. You may want to read the sticky post called https://dynasty-scans.com/forum/topics/17927-forum-rules-v2-userscripts-forum-post-formatting -- not just for the formatting, but also because of posting rules

3. Please go back and edit your post, you do this by adding two equal signs ( == ) to the left and right of the spoiler text

thanks, mate, i did it ^^

henrytruongfe522
joined Jan 25, 2022

I read raw to chapter 20 with translator ('cause the manga is good) and i can say that... maybe?
Spoiler:
Shiori can't eat Hinako because Shiori is the one who gave Hinako her blood and saved Hinako when her family died from accident.

Do you people do this for attention or are you completely incompetent

incompetent
sorry...

last edited at May 21, 2022 12:18PM by OrangePekoe

henrytruongfe522
joined Jan 25, 2022

what the fuck dude

e: use spoiler tags don't just write it

sorry mate, i'm still trying to figure out how to use tag here -_-

henrytruongfe522
joined Jan 25, 2022

I read raw to chapter 20 with translator ('cause the manga is good) and i can say that... maybe?
Spoiler:
Shiori can't eat Hinako because Shiori is the one who gave Hinako her blood and saved Hinako when her family died from accident

last edited at May 21, 2022 8:21AM

henrytruongfe522
joined Jan 25, 2022

We’re 14 chapters and 3 books in, so I have to ask.

Is this actually going to be yuri?

Like, I haven’t seen a single hint of romantic feelings/inclinations in all this time. What Hinako & Miko have is strictly platonic, and Shiori doesn’t seem to be falling for Hinako either. I’m not sure how long this story will run for, but if there’s going to be romance elements I’d expect them to start working their way in by now.

If this series is going for the long haul (which i kinda hope it does) it's gonna be a while until any romance comes in. Imo Hinako needs to resolve her death wish first before she can even consider allowing herself to feel romantic affection for anyone bc it would run so counter to her current desire to just not be there anymore.

What Shiori feels is feels is still largely a mystery but whether her really just wanting to eat her is what she actually thinks or just a very consistent façade, will likely start to unravel once we get Hinako to a point where she starts questioning her own death wish herself.

henrytruongfe522
joined Jan 25, 2022

i don't know, i get a feeling like watching a Dog Fight where 2 dogs get thrown in a pit together and forced to fight in which one of them wants to fight but the other one keep running away. Then in the middle of the fight another dog get throwing in and it wants to fight too but neither of the others dog want to fight that dog but instead they keep the "chasing- fleeing" status going while the third dog watching them in sorrow. And in the end, the first 2 dogs which one of them still have the spirit to fight but can't because whether it start chasing the other dog that dog will start running away so they stop the chasing-fleeing situation and sitting next to each other awkwardly while the third dog magically disappear???
Yeah... all in all, it sucks.

I....I don't really get why you had to make this a metaphor for dog fights. Like, the point of metaphors is to draw a comparison to a more common, relatable situation to help someone understand your abstract idea.

In what messed up world do weird dog fights make ace romance less abstract?

Hehe, yeah i know it's a weird comparison. What i'm trying to say is the plot is at first seem really promising, but the as the story goes, you expect to have some turning points or exciting climax moments but then all of the problems get solved too easily, too smooth that the situations are anti-climax.
I don't expect the story to be too dramatic or even angs, but at least the author could have make the characters grown by really put their minds on the problems and try their best to solve the it, instead of letting their LUCK solve everything -_-

And, poor Rio. Does the author hates her or something?

henrytruongfe522
joined Jan 25, 2022

i don't know, i get a feeling like watching a Dog Fight where 2 dogs get thrown in a pit together and forced to fight in which one of them wants to fight but the other one keep running away. Then in the middle of the fight another dog get throwing in and it wants to fight too but neither of the others dog want to fight that dog but instead they keep the "chasing- fleeing" status going while the third dog watching them in sorrow. And in the end, the first 2 dogs which one of them still have the spirit to fight but can't because whether it start chasing the other dog that dog will start running away so they stop the chasing-fleeing situation and sitting next to each other awkwardly while the third dog magically disappear???
Yeah... all in all, it sucks.

last edited at Apr 29, 2022 10:35PM

joined Jan 25, 2022

Suddenly i become a Sugar Mommy :))

henrytruongfe522
joined Jan 25, 2022

HEY! WHERE IS THE WHOLESOME TAG?!?

henrytruongfe522
joined Jan 25, 2022

damn that's cute!

henrytruongfe522
joined Jan 25, 2022

Mooom! Dysnasty Scans are being weird again!!!

henrytruongfe522
joined Jan 25, 2022

There is this manga "My sister's bestfriend, my lover", the manga is already here on Dynasty Scan but only updated till chapter 4 while the raw-scan is already chapter 8 here:

https://manga-1001.com/manga/%e5%a7%89%e3%81%ae%e8%a6%aa%e5%8f%8b%e3%80%81%e7%a7%81%e3%81%ae%e6%81%8b%e4%ba%ba%e3%80%82-raw-free/

I wonder when this gem is getting pick up and continue translated. I really like the story of the manga, and the art is beautiful, too.

henrytruongfe522
joined Jan 25, 2022

Thanks the translator. Really waited so long for new chap

henrytruongfe522
joined Jan 25, 2022

Thanks for the morning sweet! I feel like gaining 1kg after reading the newest chap :3

henrytruongfe522
joined Jan 25, 2022

Thanks for the monthly meal!

henrytruongfe522
joined Jan 25, 2022

Alright, I'm gonna draw a Yuri manga with happy ending myself. I swear there isn't enough Yuri manga out there, and there is this guy who write a Yaoi hidden behind Yuri tag like this. Disgraceful!!