Forum › Posts by sauricate

Wwdemon150
joined Mar 11, 2018

Otome-class cogntitohazard detected. Monitoring authorized.

Wwdemon150
joined Mar 11, 2018

Seems likely that this will go "No." -> Trouble -> Rescue -> Backstory -> Apology -> Sex/.

sauricate
Liberta discussion 01 Feb 17:54
Wwdemon150
joined Mar 11, 2018

Too late, no takebacks.

Look, if you didn't want me to kill everyone here, you should have told me that before I asked you about it.

sauricate
Wwdemon150
joined Mar 11, 2018
Eztpq2huyasbzvb

"Look, we were orphans raised by Shadow Weaver, all right? We have a lot of questionable definitions for 'family.'"

Wwdemon150
joined Mar 11, 2018

"...I mean, yes. That's why I asked you out on this date, after all. Also, confused now as to why you brought the axe."

Wwdemon150
joined Mar 11, 2018

"Sorry, you have no cheat skills. Also, all the modern technologies you know how to reproduce are already solved by magic. And we know how to make decent food already, and have no need for your convenience-store-level culinary skills."

sauricate
Wwdemon150
joined Mar 11, 2018

When you wade in the sea and an eel attacks thee, that's a moray.

Wwdemon150
joined Mar 11, 2018

But if she moves in, there won't be weird noises coming from the room next door anymore...

Of course there will. Someone else will move into her old apartment, and that person will hear the weird noises.

Wwdemon150
joined Mar 11, 2018

Vague shades of Sailor Moon S, where the Uranus and Neptune show up, and spend most of the season refusing to cooperate directly with the team we've been following for the previous two, because the Sailor Senshi aren't strong enough to do what needs to be done (and politely ignoring that their stated mission is to prevent exactly what happened twice in Sailor Moon R)

I don't expect this resolution to be as amicable, though.

sauricate
Wwdemon150
joined Mar 11, 2018

I just kept hearing that song Creepy Doll" in my head. I don't remember it ending with doll sex, though.

Having re-listened to Jonathan Coulton's "Creepy Doll" for the first time in a few years.... while it doesn't end with doll sex, the relationship between the song's protagonist and the titular doll after the second refrain implies something going on, but also almost immediately casts the question of whether some of the events in the song are actually happening or are hallucinations.

Wwdemon150
joined Mar 11, 2018

Huh. Heath lost an arm during the timeskip.

wow, didn't notice that. poor heath had a tough old time of things.

Yeah, I didn't notice my first time reading, and was wondering why why looked so surprised at her hand on page 28.

It must have been something pretty harsh and unexpected, because I'm pretty sure Heath would have kept the rings if it happened in a situation where the severed arm was recoverable.

She still has the rings. You can see them on a string around her neck when she falls in front of Lily's grave.

Ah, good eyes. I went through the panels explicitly looking for a ring necklace, but figured it would have been shown when meeting Iris., so didn't give the fall sufficient scrutiny. My mistake.

Wwdemon150
joined Mar 11, 2018

wow, didn't notice that. poor heath had a tough old time of things.

Yeah, I didn't notice my first time reading, and was wondering why why looked so surprised at her hand on page 28.

It must have been something pretty harsh and unexpected, because I'm pretty sure Heath would have kept the rings if it happened in a situation where the severed arm was recoverable.

last edited at Mar 22, 2022 7:40PM

Wwdemon150
joined Mar 11, 2018

sauricate
Wwdemon150
joined Mar 11, 2018

I'm kind of wondering what the other interviews were like (or what happened in that interview room after she left) that resulted in her being offered the job.

Wwdemon150
joined Mar 11, 2018

"Fine, I'll leave, but I'm taking the heroine and the narrative with me."

Wwdemon150
joined Mar 11, 2018

Well, shit.

Do we know enough about the Dad that going to live with him would be an option?

Though I think we're probably headed towards a temporary runaway situation and a confrontation between the two Moms.

With the short number of chapters left, I'll lay my arcade token down on "The Moms already know each other in some capacity, which provides the required leverage to salvage the situation."

Edit: Or, dare I say it....blackmail?

last edited at Feb 26, 2022 11:18AM

sauricate
Wwdemon150
joined Mar 11, 2018

Dee: "Wait, wait. Hold up. You're telling me you two got together yesterday?! What the hell?! I only nipped out on you because I had to oversee construction on the fifth cockamamie convoluted matchmaking scheme I had scheduled for you two....Well, good. I'm happy for you.... Maybe I can still get the deposit back on the dolphins."

sauricate
Liberta discussion 16 Feb 12:56
Wwdemon150
joined Mar 11, 2018

... vampires that can handle the sun and eat food. Boo. revokes vampire membership card

Meh, it's fine. There is no Bureau of Spooks and Monsters that defines an International Standard Vampire.

last edited at Feb 16, 2022 12:56PM

Wwdemon150
joined Mar 11, 2018

I think you mean roommate

My brain: Dont dare say it

Me: OMG THEYRE ROOMATES

My brain: Dammit!

Now Im thinking of spider roommate yuri, your fault

Returning Home, I Found That The Spider That Lived In My Room Had Become A Cute Girl & Now We’re Dating?!

Or, if a manhwa: My Ceiling Girlfriend

Wwdemon150
joined Mar 11, 2018

So the Lady elopes with her Maid, huh. Not with a suitor, or a foreign prince, her maid.

Who recommended this book, again?

Wwdemon150
joined Mar 11, 2018

The vagueness about what's being asked makes me think it's a 50% chance of being something relatively innocent, and a 75% chance of being interrupted during.

Wwdemon150
joined Mar 11, 2018

I'm sure I'm not the first one to suspect that the heroine is also reincarnated, intended to pull an "I Favor the Villainess," figured out what happened with the Villainess and found her an improvement on the original.

sauricate
Wwdemon150
joined Mar 11, 2018

"You're my toy in an alternate-universe past where nothing I do affects the real me."

Wwdemon150
joined Mar 11, 2018

The hug pillow was a ruse, wasn't it.

Wwdemon150
joined Mar 11, 2018

The secret the new character knows is probably something completely different, such as that the teacher has a secret love of some kid's anime show. As a result the MC will accidentally spill the real secret to this new character during her investigation shenanigans.