Forum › With a Lady Who Likes My Sister discussion

370f6e22d5477fb96887976c3c5039f4410b136d
joined Oct 19, 2020

Happy Higurashi flashbacks
I love the progress in this chapter though

Bard_smol
joined Jun 12, 2021

Leaving flyers around in the internet age? It feels like this only on paper just so Akebi could find them lying around for the plot :P

From what I hear about Japan, it's not that unbelievable that these things would be done through flyers. They still use fax machines over there, apparently.

joined May 1, 2015

Man what is with Imouto San and her crazy stalkers?
I am glad Akebi is protecting her.

last edited at Mar 13, 2022 4:41PM

Covermonster_2
joined Apr 23, 2020

'love the manga ! Really !

But that credit page made me excitedly tell the "is your refridgerator running ?" pun to my girlfriend and she threw me a deadpan look before asking me where the hell on the internet I was getting lost. Thank you so much for that, ahahah.

joined Aug 23, 2011

'love the manga ! Really !

But that credit page made me excitedly tell the "is your refridgerator running ?" pun to my girlfriend and she threw me a deadpan look before asking me where the hell on the internet I was getting lost. Thank you so much for that, ahahah.

I came to the comment section just for that joke too lol

Prettygirlsmall
joined Jul 4, 2021

Seeing Akebi act all badass and protective is great! I'm definitely feeling like she was on the verge of confessing to Kinome, or at least admitting that she cares about her for herself, as opposed to just being "senpai's younger sister."

X
joined Mar 20, 2020

Akebi is the best short haired yuri girl that I ever know from doujins I've read here.
Usually I'm not into short hair but she's just perfectly cute.

last edited at Mar 13, 2022 9:33PM

03dcbc32-c6f1-466f-9b77-fffa79a101b1
joined Feb 27, 2022

How does this gal have such bad luck? picks up stalkers like pet hair on clothes

Yurikosmaller2
joined May 28, 2011

ch 10, pg 2, it says "then you should stay here with me" twice.

Hotyangicon3
joined Jun 6, 2013

Great job person cleaning the sfx and putting English there. Freaking pro AF and so many. So impressive! I enjoyed it a lot.

last edited at Mar 14, 2022 4:46AM

Heres%20wakasa
joined Jul 28, 2016

Damn, I didn't know White Sun Scans apparently shut down or whatever you'd call it. What happened to them?

DR2 Hajime Hinata
Image_2023-07-05_193410907
joined Jul 20, 2016

The fuck are the police doing knocking like that god fuck off

I think that was the stalker knocking like that and the police were nearby and grabbed him.

Rereading it now, it looks like that's what it might be but the way it's shown makes it really confusing. It may be drawn that way since the author likes cliffhangers though.

joined Jul 26, 2016

I think that was the stalker knocking like that and the police were nearby and grabbed him.

Rereading it now, it looks like that's what it might be

I literally cannot fathom the logic behind a reading that assumes it to be anything else. Like I know the Japanese police have their share of issues but come on...

Subaru
joined Jul 31, 2019

I literally cannot fathom the logic behind a reading that assumes it to be anything else. Like I know the Japanese police have their share of issues but come on...

Manga logic of plot twists, plus it's somewhat possible to not notice the handcuffed guy on the last panel :P

chaosOrchestrator
joined Jul 10, 2015

It's interesting to me that Akebi is pretty distinctly Neurodivergent.

Kiarabg
joined Sep 6, 2018

It's interesting to me that Akebi is pretty distinctly Neurodivergent.

Yes! I love it! I love how much expressiveness and affection they put on her lack of facial expression. Like, "yes, she is like this, she is absolutely the best." It makes my heart feel full.

Altair Uploader
Reisen%20ds
joined Nov 30, 2016

If I follow correctly, in this Japan, the phone number for the police is too complicated to type from memory, and rather than a dispatcher you are auto-routed to the nearest officer's smartphone?

Yuriprofilepiccropped
joined May 27, 2019

If I follow correctly, in this Japan, the phone number for the police is too complicated to type from memory, and rather than a dispatcher you are auto-routed to the nearest officer's smartphone?

Turns out that a small detail of the universe, is that instead of cops, there’s a peacekeeping citizens’ militia a la Disco Elysium lol

joined May 29, 2019

that'd be neat, but imagine the mess that would be in high crime areas lol. I figure she had the personal/work number of the cop since he was in charge of her ongoing case

DR2 Hajime Hinata
Image_2023-07-05_193410907
joined Jul 20, 2016

geez, I just thought they were catching another perp possibly, don't have to be rude about it

Roody
joined Feb 11, 2022

Development!

last edited at Apr 1, 2022 12:20AM

joined Apr 15, 2013

Heart warming. I'm looking forward to the next volume!

Altair Uploader
Reisen%20ds
joined Nov 30, 2016

that'd be neat, but imagine the mess that would be in high crime areas lol. I figure she had the personal/work number of the cop since he was in charge of her ongoing case

Ah, that's much more sensible

joined May 9, 2017

Thank you for the translation!
Just in case, there are actually two additional volumes, and not just one. The complete series is 3 volumes in total.

Win%202
joined Nov 12, 2020

By the power of this frying pan,this lesbian love shall be protected,now and forever!

FOR YURILAND!

To reply you must either login or sign up.