Forum › Posts by Faune

Covermonster_2
joined Apr 23, 2020

'love the manga ! Really !

But that credit page made me excitedly tell the "is your refridgerator running ?" pun to my girlfriend and she threw me a deadpan look before asking me where the hell on the internet I was getting lost. Thank you so much for that, ahahah.

Covermonster_2
joined Apr 23, 2020

Damn, you all are super tall. That's pretty neat ! Height gap are indeed great and since my height is boringly average for where I'm currently living, it always make me more like right in the middle than anything else.

Kinda wish I was either taller or smaller side. But y'know, grass is always greener on the other side ?

Covermonster_2
joined Apr 23, 2020

Gotta say, I'm always fascinated by horror stories. And, of course, I love gay stuff. So it's pretty nice to see both of those interests intersect ! It happens too rarely.
Thanks for the translation !

Covermonster_2
joined Apr 23, 2020

@elevown I know right ! I can't recall any other reactions than heavy silences™ and meaningful angsty looks™, except here. Makes this one, and its glint of relatable awkwardness, all the more memorable.

Covermonster_2
joined Apr 23, 2020

Unexpected continuation of an awesome one shot ? That's the best ! ♡

Thanks a lot for the translation, detectives ! Your choices of work are often very interesting (on top of having awesome arts) !

Covermonster_2
joined Apr 23, 2020

Love it ! The characters seem real also they are cute. But strangely the last page remind me of Bloodborne, the DLC

"Ah, sweet child of Kos returned to the ocean... A bottomless curse, a bottomless sea... Accepting of all that there is... And can be..."

It may be because of that quote, that you hear at the very end of it, good Hunter.

On another note, I definitely liked this one. I was a bit wary of the drama tag, with the tone but I loved the end. Seeing a protagonist finally answers the infamous "I would date you if I was a boy" certainly played a part ahah, but there is something about the... Flavour, if I may, that is leaving an impression on me.
Must be the tide.

I stop my rambling here, all my thanks to the translator and everyone who worked on this !

Faune
Image Comments 10 Aug 15:34
Covermonster_2
joined Apr 23, 2020
E7nmhw4voaezhgy-orig

@NARESH4444 A short story ? Where ?? How ???

I wasn't even aware I was shipping this but apparently now I am ?
But yeah after seeing a few artworks on said twitter... Sounds gay, I'm definitely in. Go Texulappima ?

Faune
Image Comments 10 Aug 14:45
Covermonster_2
joined Apr 23, 2020
Starlamp

Ah, I really like this one. I love the Hunter design ! For some reason seeing Bloodborne yuri makes me happy.

Covermonster_2
joined Apr 23, 2020

Well, never have a quote from Lovecraft felt this relatable before ! /cough

Faune
Image Comments 01 Feb 20:43
Covermonster_2
joined Apr 23, 2020
Eqhnezyuwaa1xgo-orig

^^ As a great fan of Hoshiguma and this pairing I can only hope, friend... I can only hope...

Faune
Image Comments 20 Jan 16:09
Covermonster_2
joined Apr 23, 2020
Hczgxl

Yeah, definitely agree on the adorable, be it as friends or something more. And the art is as lovely as the characters, really.

^^ Well actually we've got basically no canon information about the exact age of the Operators in the game, I think ? The only indication would be their "combat experience" that is given in years.
But both Silence and Eyja have none, so... eh.

On the other hand, Eyja files indicate she is a researcher writing a thesis, which would lead to think she must be at least somewhere in her twenties but it also refers to her as a "little girl" and a "young person". So really your guess is as good as mine !

last edited at Jan 20, 2021 4:11PM

Faune
Image Comments 10 Jan 21:33
Covermonster_2
joined Apr 23, 2020
Untitled-4

Yeah ! If anyone is wondering which part VPage is speaking of, it's right here ! Couldn't find a link directly from the source despite my best attempts, the official tumblr of the artist unfortunately seems to be down. I hope it's okay ? And that they're alright, too. Their artworks are among my favourites. And that second part makes this one even better for me !

last edited at Jan 10, 2021 9:34PM

Faune
Image Comments 28 Nov 13:39
Covermonster_2
joined Apr 23, 2020
78627804_p0

^^^^ I see everyone here is keen on making puns, but let's not take it too far or we might push it over the edge and the fall could sting

last edited at Nov 28, 2020 3:21PM

Covermonster_2
joined Apr 23, 2020

I guess all she needed to fall in love was a smooth pickup lime.

I'm legitimately impressed by that pun. Nice one !

Faune
Shigurein discussion 23 Apr 12:27
Covermonster_2
joined Apr 23, 2020

I just love it so much and I'm not even sure why. It felt, strangely somehow very relatable ?
And this "Oh no... It's snowing." at the end...