Forum › Posts by EshaSunrise

EshaSunrise
Esha%20icon
joined Mar 31, 2018

Autistic girls literally will say the most overwhelmingly loving things you've ever heard and then apologize and run off.

EshaSunrise
Esha%20icon
joined Mar 31, 2018

It may not quite be yuri, but it sure is gay as hell.

Also, 500g of steak and a strawberry parfait the size of someone's head? Where do I go to find this place?

EshaSunrise
Esha%20icon
joined Mar 31, 2018
Y4ntaoist-1764893621839597659-img1

Ridiculous Amounts of Nana in the tags.

EshaSunrise
Esha%20icon
joined Mar 31, 2018
Centuriic-1711758559908856007-img1

So inaccurate... You'd never wear a hat to the baths!

EshaSunrise
Esha%20icon
joined Mar 31, 2018

Letting the days go by

EshaSunrise
Esha%20icon
joined Mar 31, 2018
Tsuku_tabe-1734165407203025102-img1

Sate that appetite with some long bacon.

EshaSunrise
Esha%20icon
joined Mar 31, 2018

Oh wow Haruka's got it BAD

Esha%20icon
joined Mar 31, 2018

The chapter did that thing where the pages got sorted by leading digit instead of full number, so I had to reread it. Otherwise, quite fun. Curious to see how Yanai's changed since the backstory.

EshaSunrise
Esha%20icon
joined Mar 31, 2018

This is what happens when you forget that everyone you know is a lesbian.

Esha%20icon
joined Mar 31, 2018

In a few weeks we'll be talking about the ghost-bot in the "abandoned" forum that dragged Lizstar away, never to be seen again (until they post later).

EshaSunrise
Esha%20icon
joined Mar 31, 2018

This story is the sh...Perfectly Acceptable.

Esha%20icon
joined Mar 31, 2018

WE'RE BACK BAY-BEEEE!!!

EshaSunrise
Esha%20icon
joined Mar 31, 2018

Ah, the gay panic of a country girl. A rare delicacy indeed.

EshaSunrise
Esha%20icon
joined Mar 31, 2018

This dumbass went for the "want a sip" gambit with a goddamn teetotaler and it actually worked.

Esha%20icon
joined Mar 31, 2018

We have made contact! Houston, I repeat, we have made contact!

EshaSunrise
Esha%20icon
joined Mar 31, 2018

"My frog-eyed girl!
And you my frog-eyed girl!
Do you remember when?
We used to bake~"

"Just the two of us
We can make it if we try
Just the two of us
(And apples)
Just the two of us
Making Matsuko's apple pie
Just the two of us
You and I"

Edit: Sorry, I have too much free time :P

Me too

EshaSunrise
Esha%20icon
joined Mar 31, 2018
2642837_badlavender_zari-and-lily

So about the Owl House thing*TM. Duolingo has always been more "open" about queer people mostly out of practicality. It covers more bases and saves on programming random phrases to not be concerned about gendered taboos. As such, some of the "stories" it tells end up being queer oriented. Around the time these characters were introduced, the Owl House had been running for a while, with comparisons between the titular owls being received positively by both companies.

Then Amity and Luz started dating.

People obviously were hyped, but this connection brought attention to two of the new characters in Duolingo, Lily and Zari, who obviously share more than passing resemblance to Luz and Amity, even in personality. As such, Duolingo users started pairing the two. This lead to Duolingo listing the Owl House as one of Lily's interests, and advertisement featuring the pair together being more common.

Esha%20icon
joined Mar 31, 2018

Now this is my JAM

Esha%20icon
joined Mar 31, 2018

One development I'm hoping for is big sis "absentmindedly" insulting her little sister (probably for being a pushover), which in turn gets Akebi grumpy at her. Not really thinking it to the logical through-line, maybe dismissing it with a "even when she's a jerk she's still beautiful" type thing, but nevertheless putting an itch in her mind towards Kinome.

Esha%20icon
joined Mar 31, 2018

Before I submit the TL of chapter 17.5 to the TSer, I wanted to ask something regarding LGBTQ terminology. is "drag queen" an appropriate translation of オネエ in the context of p2? I'm aware it's a tough word to translate into something inoffensive.

Drag queen is perfectly fine in my book. Just don't use it for trans women, and you're good.

EDIT: If a trans woman says it's fine to use drag queen for her, then it's fine for her.

last edited at Dec 9, 2022 7:07PM

Esha%20icon
joined Mar 31, 2018

So gay she turned into mechagodzilla

EshaSunrise
Esha%20icon
joined Mar 31, 2018

New girl straight up looking like their daughter

Esha%20icon
joined Mar 31, 2018

Hiro: I want a ball!
Segawa: I dunno about this...
Hiro: I want a shark!
Segawa: Absolutely.

Esha%20icon
joined Mar 31, 2018

Have you guys really never met a butch woman before? I feel like I'm being pranked...

Anyway, can't wait to see the explanation for the constant foreclosure (though odd taste seems to be the primary cause).

EshaSunrise
Esha%20icon
joined Mar 31, 2018

YOOOOO! Shima is Gay/Bi confirmed!