Forum › Posts by tragicheroine

tragicheroine
Angel Ranch discussion 31 Oct 21:34
X
joined Mar 20, 2020

NOICE.
I knew this gonna be interesting when I see Ukyo face on the title.

Although, at first half, it's kinda give a mainstream cinderella plot (with sci-fi) vibes that's make me doubt to continue to read. Then, the last part really make me want to read the next chapter soon.

tragicheroine
X
joined Mar 20, 2020

gosh, this is first time im arguing on comments. and for something pointless
i never reply others comments unless i make sure i don't try to start shitty debate with them just like this.

and to put it to the worst, it is in yuri where i try to make a peace rest from my work, especially on a weekend like this.

just stop debate pls. if u dont understand what others comment just scroll down and add your own opinion for the series on comment, not attacking a person like that and expect them not to talk back on u.

tragicheroine
X
joined Mar 20, 2020

i dont even give bad comments about the story itself. once again, the uncertainity situation of the MC (kashiwai) is happening in stories irl that i've learn to the point of become les/bi. i can't realy comment on tsuyuki or anything further since we dont know the reason why she behave like that. i just can't accept that most author with cheating tags on it realy catch the situasion well. but still, the aangst is suck to accept.

last edited at Mar 20, 2022 5:51AM

tragicheroine
X
joined Mar 20, 2020

tragicheroine posted:

Not sure but this thought always craving in my mind when I saw adult life or cheating and het tags in yuri manga :
Pretty sure, this seems likely how yuri (les and more like bi) born irl, huh... Like, pure yuri in real life doesn't exist. Yada yada.

I don't compain about the story, I even think that this situation is the most logic yuri can happen irl (usualy from unsatisfaction, uncertainity, emptiness, trauma from characters) but, my heart can't invest on it either coz, sheesh, thats kinda suck and depressing...

LGBTQ matters don't "logically" happen the most because of trauma or unsatisfaction in real life.

Don't ever equate a biased sample of manga with real life. Yuri is not real life. It is a genre convention with tropes both wholesome and not. Which gets to a larger point of don't ever blindly equate fiction with real life. If you want to know how real lesbians or bisexuals find out about things or live their lives, then go read their interviews and stories and you know, talk to real people.

u dont get my point. also i don't comment for arguing. coz u just repeating what i said that yuri doesn't exist irl, only using ur own word. of course i can distinguish the fiction and rl, thats why i said "likely". u can read my guy? don't just get randomly insulted for no reason.

i have that thought because i already have watch some real life stories and they have that phase before they turn into les. for example, mostly they have het relationship before and coz of one of reasons i said before they turn into les. of course it dont have to be exact like this story, especially on the cheating part, which is why i said "likely" once again, u dummy. if u don't like i use my phrasing just use whatever words u like. ALSO, i dont say anything about lgbt coz i dont include male gay (or even male bi) and trans can have different reasons. u the one who bring that up.

one thing is that if u have experience that really opposite of what im saying, u can tell me something to proof me wrong. for example, if u born right away and become les, that way u can have a good argument if u real people yourself.

if u are a dude, than dont bother reply coz ur argument would not count, as i said before that i talked about likely yuri.

That whole post was an incoherent raving and I didn't understand anything of what you wanted to say.

As the saying goes, what is well conceived is clearly said, and the words to say it flow with ease.

You're just babbling in pseudo-English and not getting whatever you mean across, because you don't even know yourself what you mean.

The final sentence is the icing on the cake.

u wont understand since u are the one who make it out of context to begin with, talking about lgbtq, and now u said u don't understand after i answer every points that u bring up? that's unresponsible.

u could just ignore my comment in the first place, rather than giving both of us bad time arguing nothing. people comment for talking what their thought not for debate.

tragicheroine
X
joined Mar 20, 2020

Not sure but this thought always craving in my mind when I saw adult life or cheating and het tags in yuri manga :
Pretty sure, this seems likely how yuri (les and more like bi) born irl, huh... Like, pure yuri in real life doesn't exist. Yada yada.

I don't compain about the story, I even think that this situation is the most logic yuri can happen irl (usualy from unsatisfaction, uncertainity, emptiness, trauma from characters) but, my heart can't invest on it either coz, sheesh, thats kinda suck and depressing...

LGBTQ matters don't "logically" happen the most because of trauma or unsatisfaction in real life.

Don't ever equate a biased sample of manga with real life. Yuri is not real life. It is a genre convention with tropes both wholesome and not. Which gets to a larger point of don't ever blindly equate fiction with real life. If you want to know how real lesbians or bisexuals find out about things or live their lives, then go read their interviews and stories and you know, talk to real people.

u dont get my point. also i don't comment for arguing. coz u just repeating what i said that yuri doesn't exist irl, only using ur own word. of course i can distinguish the fiction and rl, thats why i said "likely". u can read my guy? don't just get randomly insulted for no reason.

i have that thought because i already have watch some real life stories and they have that phase before they turn into les. for example, mostly they have het relationship before and coz of one of reasons i said before they turn into les. of course it dont have to be exact like this story, especially on the cheating part, which is why i said "likely" once again, u dummy. if u don't like i use my phrasing just use whatever words u like. ALSO, i dont say anything about lgbt coz i dont include male gay (or even male bi) and trans can have different reasons. u the one who bring that up.

one thing is that if u have experience that really opposite of what im saying, u can tell me something to proof me wrong. for example, if u born right away and become les, that way u can have a good argument if u real people yourself.

if u are a dude, than dont bother reply coz ur argument would not count, as i said before that i talked about likely yuri.

tragicheroine
X
joined Mar 20, 2020

last edited at Mar 19, 2022 9:16PM

tragicheroine
X
joined Mar 20, 2020

Saroma misunderstanding become more and more uncanny.

tragicheroine
X
joined Mar 20, 2020

I wanna cute fluffy smoll senpai too as pet cat.

tragicheroine
X
joined Mar 20, 2020

Short aangst

tragicheroine
X
joined Mar 20, 2020

Progress

X
joined Mar 20, 2020

Akebi is the best short haired yuri girl that I ever know from doujins I've read here.
Usually I'm not into short hair but she's just perfectly cute.

last edited at Mar 13, 2022 9:33PM

tragicheroine
Murasaki discussion 11 Mar 18:19
X
joined Mar 20, 2020

I don't understand what is in the author's mind.
The arts is very cool, and they have much knowledge about plenty things.

But, too much philosophying on every single little things is just make this look dumb af. I know some mangas or doujins like this, using cute or cool characters as bait, but once you read its just make u dumber and dumber coz the plot is whack. Its kinda waste for such beautifull art style.

Usualy this kind of art need less talking shit and they'll be already good.
I just hope i'm wrong. I'll try to keep watch on it.

tragicheroine
X
joined Mar 20, 2020

They shoul just keep using BAKA instead of JERK.
Pretty cute series.

tragicheroine
X
joined Mar 20, 2020

Yessssh. I like it.
Just y Komachi so overly smoll lmao.

Satsuki literary can eat Komachi's ass, swallow whole that way.

last edited at Mar 10, 2022 11:53AM

tragicheroine
X
joined Mar 20, 2020

The more misunderstanding, the more story prolonging.
Is that make sense? Iunno but we'll see.

I just hope author has more ways to make a plot other than overexploited that misunderstanding.

This way, climax mostly certain when Watanabe start to liking Yoshioka in yuri way (might be start by next chapter but we'll see). Author could also just keep making a clifhanger about their relationship.

last edited at Mar 9, 2022 11:55PM

tragicheroine
X
joined Mar 20, 2020

Watanabe is actively getting in the way of naturally occurring yuri bc she's classist. This is the greatest parody of Maria-sama yet!

I noticed so. Since begining, that is what Watanabe fundamentally acknowledge of what yuri meant for her. And that's what make her turn into Radical Classist Yuri-danshi. LOL.

She should learn more contemporary yuri literatures aka doujins.

tragicheroine
X
joined Mar 20, 2020

Still, Miko and Shiori as a monsters having money and can buy anything is always bugged me. And just because they are God, can manipulate anything yada yada is not convincing enough for me to not say it as a plot hole.

Like, how can they manipulate all of that, but Miko can't manipulate people that ask her for help. She obviously can do that fast if she is a God. lol.

Anyway, always love cherry chokered side tails fox girl Miko in every chapter.
Hope author don't kill her just coz author is the real God in this series.

tragicheroine
X
joined Mar 20, 2020

I always appreciate the extra info on the locations in the story, with side-by-side pictures too. It’s nice learning the background

Agreed.

tragicheroine
X
joined Mar 20, 2020

I dont believe at all at horoscope. Especially since everything about mine are all off.

But this is pretty good idea for making poly yuri comic strips based on weekly or daily horoscope.

If something like this become series, i'll definitely subs.

last edited at Mar 8, 2022 8:38AM

X
joined Mar 20, 2020

Yo Dawg.
I heard u need a better house. So I make a house inside a house so you can enter a house after you entering a house.

Dead meme aside...
Some things that lately I less like isekai stories are that magical stuffes and the creatures, like they used when they make the house, kinda made-up to make story plot.

Let see if its gonna be wholesome the more it goes that im gonna get hooked tho...

last edited at Mar 7, 2022 8:47AM

tragicheroine
Milktea discussion 07 Mar 06:54
X
joined Mar 20, 2020

Definitely AAANGSTA.
I need to start searching more vocaloid yuri songs now that I know this exist.

And its 8 years already. Where I've been this whole time..?

last edited at Mar 7, 2022 6:55AM

tragicheroine
X
joined Mar 20, 2020

Iunno why the mc Watanabe kinda has such bad personality or wat.
Like, yuri is not for gyaru, what kinda standard izzat for yuri-joshi just to creating a plot..? Izzat what common fujoshi girl's personality like irl?

Suffice to say, this chapter really hasn't endeared her to me.

I honestly would have stopped reading if it wasn't for the Gyaru. I hope the MC gets some character development.

I hope so.
I don't really hate the premise of this series. The artwork is also simple but unique and i like it especialy for comedical genre.

Prob it caught me off guard since after 2 & 3rd chapter which definitely has a quite good developement for MCs, as they know more about each other...
And then this 4th chapter is kinda off from main plot and just too focused on pigeonhole and cockblocking thing.

Also I like Yoshioka more and more.

last edited at Mar 3, 2022 3:44PM

tragicheroine
X
joined Mar 20, 2020

Iunno why the mc Watanabe kinda has such bad personality or wat.
Like, yuri is not for gyaru, what kinda standard izzat for yuri-joshi just to creating a plot..? Izzat what common fujoshi girl's personality like irl?

This just make me hate Watanabe more and more every single chapter. If Watanabe stop cockblocking, Yoshioka might have yuri harem already.

Meh, pls keep continue the series tho. Goofy yuri series are needed for once.

last edited at Mar 3, 2022 3:17AM

tragicheroine
X
joined Mar 20, 2020

The story is creepy that gimme heebee jeebee...
The art tho, so cute.

tragicheroine
X
joined Mar 20, 2020

In early chapters, they seems just have a few height gap.

maybe it's just me... but, now just look at how tall is hino-san compared to kuguma, it's kinda wierd knowing that they are at the same grade, same class.

look like a mom and a daughter.