Forum › The Two of Them Are Pretty Much Like This discussion

President%20and%20new%20hire%20profile%20pic%202
joined Sep 27, 2017

I'm interested to see where this kid's character goes.

Screenshot%202024-01-18%20181127
joined Jun 21, 2021

Sakuma i know how Kita brought up the topic wasn't the best but that's still one hecking awkward way to breach the subject xD

Also, I wasn't sure at first whether Sakuma meant Wanko or Ataru but I can totally see cool-headed top Wanko. DIg that gap xD

Dc42c421b77cd6d3084fe2db220282e3
joined Aug 16, 2020

I KNEW IT

b0undarybreaker
C12%20wink
joined Oct 29, 2020

YO TRANS CHARACTERRS??? FUCK YEAH

Capture
joined Aug 12, 2021

that "too" in "you want to become a woman too, don't you" is interesting to me to say the least, I wonder how this is going to continue

joined Jul 15, 2021

that "too" in "you want to become a woman too, don't you" is interesting to me to say the least, I wonder how this is going to continue

I think it might be an issue where they wouldn't be able to baseball (or, at the very least, they wouldn't be able to play with the school team.)

joined Jun 3, 2014

I literally just re-read all of Kita's chapters yesterday and there were so many small details in her storyline line that clearly point to her being a transgirl. Thanks Ikeda for proving the tranphobes in the comments wrong

joined Feb 1, 2021

Me, reading this chapter: Hmm yes, Sakuma is surely the more mature and tactful one h-WAIT NEVERMIND

Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

Life is hard.

joined Jul 26, 2016

Me, reading this chapter: Hmm yes, Sakuma is surely the more mature and tactful one h-WAIT NEVERMIND

The two of them are, indeed, pretty much like this :P

New%20dynasty%20reader%20profile
joined Oct 22, 2018

I guess you could say that the baseball-playing high schooler is being egged on. Click-like laughter

BeanBeanKingdom
Ms_icon
joined Nov 3, 2018

inb4 Kita joins a female baseball team and his pants are dragged down right as he's about to reach home base for the winning point

joined Jan 13, 2019

the story so far: what if we just quietly tiptoe our way up to this plot point and--

sakuma: Hey kid wanna be trans

joined Feb 1, 2021

the story so far: what if we just quietly tiptoe our way up to this plot point and--

sakuma: Hey kid wanna be trans

lmao

St1
joined Feb 17, 2013

I literally just re-read all of Kita's chapters yesterday and there were so many small details in her storyline line that clearly point to her being a transgirl. Thanks Ikeda for proving the tranphobes in the comments wrong

I was thinking they were either into crossdressing or were trans - was there anything in particular that makes you sure its the later? I've not gone back over all their panels so not sure what details i might be forgetting. Obviously wanting to crossdress does not always = being trans.

@ Mr. Jones she was blunt yes lol- but if thats the case he will probably still be glad to talk to someone about it.

last edited at Oct 13, 2021 7:04PM

Ihaveseenthelight
joined May 28, 2013

I don't mind the directness since there's already been... dialogue between them. But I feel like Kita doesn't really know to what extent his feelings go.

D05536d6-01d1-4527-9102-4cc772fad5ed
joined Jul 6, 2020

now this might be a stretch but hear me out, what if,

Trans Sakuma.

If her long term fiance dumped her after learning she's trans that might be a good explanation...

Altair Uploader
Reisen%20ds
joined Nov 30, 2016

now this might be a stretch but hear me out, what if,

Trans Sakuma.

If her long term fiance dumped her after learning she's trans that might be a good explanation...

That'd be one hell of a twist! Might even cause a mass panic.

Although it ignores the sentence flow from the previous panel where the "but..." ties Sakuma's statement to the baseball talk. I'm pretty excited to see where the next chapter goes either way. I wonder if Kita's explored their identity yet or not, or if Sakuma just set up some introspection

last edited at Oct 13, 2021 7:41PM

Yuriprofilepiccropped
joined May 27, 2019

When they started talking about their body moving how they wanted feeling good , I thought it was pretty trans of them. Then Sakuma just fucking asked lol

joined Sep 13, 2018

I was thinking they were either into crossdressing or were trans - was there anything in particular that makes you sure its the later? I've not gone back over all their panels so not sure what details i might be forgetting. Obviously wanting to crossdress does not always = being trans.

While not the person you quoted I feel like there's some details like how 'girl-ness' is framed around Kita, e.g. the sister and Wanko singing about 'what girl's are made of'. Or the discussion with Kita's girlfriend, about how it's not that Kita doesn't see her as a woman, but rather some other issue. Like imho I'm pretty sure people who just crossdress don't have issues getting intimate with their girlfriends, but a trans girl could easily. Also the phrasing of 'Becoming a woman so well' feels way more trans over say something like "How do you find girl clothes that fit", heck it doesn't even quite feel like a question a crossdresser would ask unless if they had explicit intent on passing as a girl rather than just wear skirts or make up, in which case I gotta ask why do they wanna pass as a girl so badly lmao.

When they started talking about their body moving how they wanted feeling good , I thought it was pretty trans of them. Then Sakuma just fucking asked lol

Agreed lmao, I was still getting massive vibes esp with how Kita talked about their body, but Sakuma just asking was like "Whelp! Guess she was thinking it too!"

last edited at Oct 13, 2021 8:51PM

Mitsuki%20kaicho%20small
joined Jan 1, 2021

Someone asking me this was how I realised it tbh. I don't think it's too out of order at all- risky maybe? certain ppl might react angrily to a question like that, esp if she's wrong. I hope she's right

joined Jun 3, 2014

@ Mr. Jones she was blunt yes lol- but if thats the case he will probably still be glad to talk to someone about it.

ch75: Kita looks longingly at a mannequin in a skirt (that looks similar to sakuma) while talking about the break-up with her ex-gf

ch76: The obvious line of "I want you to teach me. How do you pull off becoming a "woman" so well?"

ch81-83 were all about nail polish and I think that will become relevant again later. Kita may either steal or ask to use her sister's nail polish. Also at the end of ch81 Kita basically says to her sister that you'll have to do things that you don't like many times in life, there's a pretty trans interpretation to that

last edited at Oct 13, 2021 10:06PM

89922099_p0_3_32
joined Nov 15, 2017

The two of them are, indeed, pretty much like this :P

Turns out, the real two of them who are pretty much like this are the friends we made along the way.

Tumblr_pt8g0ejdkp1u02i96o1_500%20(1)
joined Jan 24, 2020

Sakuma: egg cracker in chief... Seriously tho, while its probably hella awkward for all parties involved what she's doing seems pretty cool, if its actually going where I think it is. For a lot of people the biggest obstacle to like them transitioning is actually admitting to themselves that they are trans and want to transition. For a trusted older woman (and one who is also LGBT) to be that direct might be what Kita needs to push her in the right direction .

370f6e22d5477fb96887976c3c5039f4410b136d
joined Oct 19, 2020

Hopefully she can help him/her find their way, whatever way that ends up being
I'm really looking forward to next chapter

To reply you must either login or sign up.