Forum › Posts by an_android

Ohno
joined Nov 13, 2018

i've heard that eating makes your mouth more acidic, so brushing your teeth directly after eating can be harsher on your teeth. i think it's recommended to wait at least 30 minutes after eating before brushing your teeth. (i'm not a dentist, so feel free to correct me)

Ohno
joined Nov 13, 2018

have not seen the dancer in the dark movie but the soundtrack is excellent.

an_android
Ohno
joined Nov 13, 2018

SHE'S DONE IT AGAIN. WOOO

Ohno
joined Nov 13, 2018

you dropped this queen

an_android
Ohno
joined Nov 13, 2018

god she never disappoints

Ohno
joined Nov 13, 2018

thank you for ayaka's mom

Ohno
joined Nov 13, 2018

here 4 this

an_android
Look Look discussion 21 Oct 12:23
Ohno
joined Nov 13, 2018

nozomi’s :3 faces were
a+

Ohno
joined Nov 13, 2018

love how expressive the mechs are. so cute!

Ohno
joined Nov 13, 2018

If you want people to stop complaining about things not being tagged, then tag things properly. That's the only way to prevent this conversation from happening over and over and over again. Sometimes, preserving spoilers isn't worth it. The hidden tag idea does sound intriguing, but only if it can actually be implemented. Stop complaining about people's issues with how works are tagged when you know this is how it's going to go down each and every time.

an_android
Ohno
joined Nov 13, 2018

They're cute and cuddly now, but they will be enemies come friday.......

an_android
Ohno
joined Nov 13, 2018

I totally thought Tei left behind a dummy to skip class. Her reaction to the others was really cute though.

an_android
Ohno
joined Nov 13, 2018

it's been so long since i've read ma3

an_android
School Zone discussion 20 Jul 23:14
Ohno
joined Nov 13, 2018

kei's expressions are the best

an_android
School Zone discussion 17 Jul 21:06
Ohno
joined Nov 13, 2018

oh no

Ohno
joined Nov 13, 2018

nagori yu seems to have a type and i'm HERE for it every single time

Ohno
joined Nov 13, 2018

this...just makes ch 1 weirder than it already was

Ohno
joined Nov 13, 2018

Did I just read an insert song?

an_android
Ohno
joined Nov 13, 2018

also she only SUSPECTS it might be the case, so maybe the pseudo incest could be better

Pseudo incest has a defined meaning though. You can't just apply it blindly whenever something is a little too ambiguous. Maki was established as the daughter of Hibari's dad but there was never any indication that Maki was adopted. Therefore, based on what we have, we can only assume that they're blood-related. Whether or not the Incest tag should be applied is up for debate. Pseudo incest should not because that would be inaccurate.

an_android
Ohno
joined Nov 13, 2018

I get that adding an incest tag would spoil the plot twist, but couldn't incest potentially be a trigger for some people? I know that there is an abundance of works featuring incest on this site so I'm not here to argue whether it's good or bad.I just feel that certain tags such as the rape tag could also be a spoiler, yet it's there to allow people to view the work at their own discretion. I'm not saying that this work depicted incest in a way that's as traumatic as rape, but I'd like to know other perspectives relating to this point and whether you feel it's a double-standard or not.

an_android
Ohno
joined Nov 13, 2018

The conversation seem to have gone on a tangent...

No doubt some would say, thankfully so.

The great ice-cream argument of 2020 will be one for the history books!!!
Also, I'm on the "it doesn't spoil" faction.... There's currently a half tub in the freezer that moved from the previous house getting close to 9 years ago and it looks fine.... apart from all its frost bite (that icey shit that grows on stuff in the freezer)

My legacy.....

I still think it's important to point out that since we know that the specific brand mentioned is Haggen-Dasz, we know that that ice cream would have had a plastic seal under the lid. This means that even if this was some weird ice cream that spoiled and started to smell, there would have been an extra barrier keeping the foul odor from permeating the freezer.

Ohno
joined Nov 13, 2018

what do you mean this wasn't an actual chapter from the manga

an_android
Ohno
joined Nov 13, 2018

You guys are missing an important detail. Haggen Dasz comes with a plastic seal under the lid.

last edited at Apr 14, 2020 1:46AM

an_android
Lily Marble discussion 14 Apr 00:31
Ohno
joined Nov 13, 2018

i'm so happy for them!! thanks mom!

an_android
Ohno
joined Nov 13, 2018

cringe