Forum › The Two of Them Are Pretty Much Like This discussion

joined Sep 13, 2018

I feel like if anything the development is more focused on other characters, Ataru, Kyouko, or Kita. But on the two focus characters of Elly and Wanko, I'm not sure development is really needed for them, like yeah Wanko is an immature goof to a fault, but that's something that'll be she'll work on years down the line and not necessarily in the timespan the manga took place. That said, the ending feels clearly axed and its why it sorta feels like the developments with Ataru and the side characters feel cut short.

Screenshot%202021-01-25%20004222
joined Jan 17, 2021

Well that was a huge hop to the end.

joined Feb 18, 2015

Just that one panel with the wedding ring in the last chapter... subtle yet showing that they did go and make it official.

Altair Uploader
Reisen%20ds
joined Nov 30, 2016

Censored on page 1 of the office release :'(
That's probably the only censoring it will get, but still.

Roody
joined Feb 11, 2022

Huh, i wouldn’t have noticed that

joined Jul 29, 2022

I liked this story but in the end the side character in my opinion was more interesting than Main
Especially Ataru situation and i wanted to see that she will find someone but last chapters was rushed

last edited at Sep 26, 2022 11:44AM

joined Jun 19, 2019

This series cracked my egg. It's mostly just sweet, nice stuff, but Kita's story finally made me realize why yuri (and lesbian fiction in general) resonated with me so strongly. I'm so thankful this exists...

joined Jun 11, 2023

my comfort manga.

Untitled
joined Mar 9, 2024

Thank you, Ikeda-sensei.

To reply you must either login or sign up.