joined Sep 6, 2018

MonkaS

Jl83e9qs73r71
joined Jun 11, 2021

Yeah that uh, ain't cute actually

Gay%20panic
joined Sep 11, 2020

What a title.

I mean, it sure does tell you what it'll be.

joined Jul 26, 2016

Red Flags galore

Palucina1
joined May 26, 2020

I'd be looking for Taser-kun right about now.

Marion Diabolito
Dynsaty%20scans%20avatar%20from%20twgokhs
joined Jan 5, 2015

you could argue that if she has sempai, why does she need other people? also she shouldn't be flirting all the time by talking to them. Just saying.

princess_daphie Uploader
Honeyview_hanekawa1
Daphie's
joined Feb 1, 2021

Like I mentioned in the last page, I might not translate anymore chapters from this artist, they make cute art, but I'm not getting happy vibes anymore lately, lol

Bard_smol
joined Jun 12, 2021

Even the happy stuff is pretty dumb and shallow tbh.

1280px-orange_and_pink_lesbian_flag.svg
joined Feb 9, 2021

Cute ❤️

Yuri
joined Aug 16, 2016

If anyone crushed homemade cookies like that, that’s grounds to bodyslam them. Man, never waste perfectly good sweets!

Zigv3uyqlg0hih2ixcp8saivs99g-ehejzp51vcc89w
joined Feb 8, 2018

Where is truck-kun when we need him

Untitled
joined May 2, 2018

my favorite bit about this was the despair in the translator's voice

Ricowow
joined Dec 23, 2020

Yeah, no, that went from an 8 to a 0 very fast. I like the art style but the decline in their writing is way too steep to handle.

last edited at Sep 4, 2021 2:31PM

joined Aug 29, 2019

Quite different from Shiomi Naru's other shorts. Can't say I liked it. Didn't have any feelgood vibes, obviously, but also didn't feel creepy in the right way. A Yandere needs to be actually cute and captivating IMO, not just plain repulsive all the way. I'd call it a failed experiment, a stepping stone maybe...

last edited at Sep 4, 2021 2:32PM

Violetpfp
joined Aug 12, 2021

Thanks for the translations!!

Untitled
joined Dec 16, 2014

That's a yikes

Someroughclipping
joined Aug 28, 2019

In the beginning or even in the second chapter, I kept thinking the other one was gonna be revealed to be the yandere one.

joined Sep 11, 2019

This yandere one is a NG for me
Feels like the basis for the character were those real life 'yanderes' who have a screw loose

last edited at Sep 4, 2021 3:45PM

joined Nov 15, 2017

All I can say is yikes~

joined May 24, 2014

Like I mentioned in the last page, I might not translate anymore chapters from this artist, they make cute art, but I'm not getting happy vibes anymore lately, lol

Please translate more!

C67
joined Aug 19, 2021

Thanks for the translations!

Shamimomo%20hug
joined Jan 23, 2016

Yeah this is one of those "This is a more realistic interpretation of a yandere" which is... so much less fun than a zany cartoon yandere

Chinatsu%202
joined Jan 27, 2016

Yeah this is one of those "This is a more realistic interpretation of a yandere" which is... so much less fun than a zany cartoon yandere

Yeah, the closer a character's behaviour is to like mundane real world behaviour the more likely I am to feel the same way about them as I would a real person which in this case means I feel repulsed and like I don't want to read about this character anymore. Terrible people need to be terrible in an outlandish fashion for me to suspend my disbelief enough to like them.

joined Feb 15, 2021

if they were actually dating it would somehow feel a bit better but she's stalking some girl and not letting her talk to others, that's dark

08f6612130a20845a480034c0567fbe1d8926209_hq
joined Apr 27, 2014

Please translate more!!!!! Of course it's not super happy vibes, it's yandere and people who want to read it know it and like it that way!! or I think they should... Anyway, if you do continue, that'd be amazing, if not, thanks for what you've done so far.

To reply you must either login or sign up.