Forum › Posts by alayn

alayn
Yuri
joined Aug 16, 2016

I've always loved this one, and recommend the rest of Tendou Kirin's works as well! The meaning of growing up as a girl in both the context of being attracted to women/being trans was conveyed just beautifully.

alayn
Yuri
joined Aug 16, 2016

AFTER TWO YEARS

alayn
Yuri
joined Aug 16, 2016

I like Imura Ei and I like dessert. It’s a bit lighter than the other stories I’ve seen from them, which was surprising. But still a lovely oneshot!

alayn
Yuri
joined Aug 16, 2016
Kuur0kane-1503038825505128458-img1

Sandwiched between space and time...

alayn
Gift discussion 07 Feb 02:14
Yuri
joined Aug 16, 2016

Parody of what, exactly?

Gift of the Magi, a short story where a woman sells her hair to buy a watch chain for her watch-loving husband - but the husband sold his watches to buy combs for the woman's hair. I only know about this from an Archie comic.

alayn
Yuri
joined Aug 16, 2016

She replaced the hamburger with the cheese hamburg, and IIRC those usually have cheese on top as well as inside the hamburg.

Basically just upgraded her cheeseburger without a word. So, I think that’s love.

alayn
Summer Love discussion 19 Nov 22:53
Yuri
joined Aug 16, 2016

I love the girl’s hair vents and dialect. Somehow, portraying dialect in a yuri just makes it extra enjoyable to me.

Yuri
joined Aug 16, 2016

Yay, more Kashiwagi Tsukiko!! I totally get what Yuri Hime meant by that art bursting with youth - just like the previous oneshot about art school, it just feels like... The art style is kinda the thing you'd see your extremely talented classmate draw on the back of an assignment in high school. In a good way.

Yuri
joined Aug 16, 2016

Stuff like this is why Renko and Maribel are my faves :) They're just normal modern day people, seeing how they interact in Gensokyo is like putting us into the story.

Yuri
joined Aug 16, 2016

If anyone crushed homemade cookies like that, that’s grounds to bodyslam them. Man, never waste perfectly good sweets!

Yuri
joined Aug 16, 2016

Spit-in gyoza would raise the value.

Yuri
joined Aug 16, 2016

I really like this! I just finished reading that new oneshot by the Chainsaw Man author, both now are making me think about why artists draw... For smiles, for stories, to excite people... And how working in the industry requires a balance of both one’s own experience and what the audience. Totally looking forward to more.

alayn
Yuri
joined Aug 16, 2016

This.

Thank you very much! Guess it wasn’t taken down after all, I just got bad eyes.

alayn
Yuri
joined Aug 16, 2016

I'm looking for the short series about a group of sailor girls going to war, very unique artstyle and very full of tragedy and violence. I remember clearly that it was on this site, but I assume it was taken down for reasons?

Yuri
joined Aug 16, 2016

CONGRATS ON THE ENGLISH LICENSE BY SEVEN SEAS LET’S GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO DAY 1 BUY

alayn
Happy End discussion 15 Jun 17:08
Yuri
joined Aug 16, 2016

The real ending.

alayn
Yuri
joined Aug 16, 2016

I don’t know why, but they both remind me of aunts on opposite ends of the spectrum. The lesbian unmarried double income aunt who says cool shit and the nosy “WHERE’S YOUR BOYFRIEND ARE YOU MARRIED YET” aunt.

Yuri
joined Aug 16, 2016

Office ladies who are roommates, call that co-habit co-workers

Yuri
joined Aug 16, 2016

I’ve always wanted free drinks to come out of my boob. I’m glad I’m not alone in this desire.

Yuri
joined Aug 16, 2016

GET CHIAKI A GIRLFRIEND 2021

I almost thought he was gonna shoot the camera at page 84, but that would probably risk Youtube demonetization.

Yuri
joined Aug 16, 2016

Things Engraved sure has changed a lot

alayn
Yuri
joined Aug 16, 2016

I was thinking about that as well, but autobiographical means that the work was written by the person who experienced it. With Husky and Medley, this was (IIRC) made by someone else after they read about Medley's experiences, and then asked her for permission to make a manga based on them. So a better tag would maybe be Biographical instead.

We finally got it, the biographical tag! 3 years but so worth it.

alayn
Silky discussion 05 Feb 03:30
Yuri
joined Aug 16, 2016

Damn she let her pluck her pubes until she bled? What the heck

That must be painful as hell. At that point I'm wishing that she just got her period all of a sudden or something.

Yuri
joined Aug 16, 2016

only one image comes to mind seeing this

blah

alayn
Yuri
joined Aug 16, 2016

The summer that I shared with you
Is now far away like a dream~
Fireworks filling up the night
Fluttering so gently~