Forum › Posts by princess_daphie

princess_daphie Uploader
Honeyview_hanekawa1
Daphie's
joined Feb 1, 2021

Forgive me Dynasty for I have sinned, I forgot the name of this manga and so I left without notice, during my absence 2 chapters and extras were updated and I completely ignore them (most likely because it didn't saw the yuri tag hahaha) and I feel bad, oh so bad... This is so precious too, she's trying to understand her own heart, what is it that draws her to that house? HmMmMMmMm ?

Thanks for the translation!

you know me, yuri or not, i usually end up working on interesting titles, hahaha! you're welcome! and happy to see your name pop up again!!

You are my absolute favourite scanlator! The titles that you choose are all phenomenal. Thank you for bringing this title to us.

Thank youuuuuu for your comment! Always happy to bring you and everyone these titles!

princess_daphie Uploader
Honeyview_hanekawa1
Daphie's
joined Feb 1, 2021

Y'all are welcome :) I'm happy to have seen this to the end, it was so great! Also, apparently, there'll be an epilogue, so once I get it, I'll do it for sure!

princess_daphie Uploader
Honeyview_hanekawa1
Daphie's
joined Feb 1, 2021

As I said on first page of comments, I'm down for the Mayu end-game. Much better than the teacher we have no characterization on.

Yeah, ngl, I'm a bit sad that she stopped being present in the story...

princess_daphie Uploader
Honeyview_hanekawa1
Daphie's
joined Feb 1, 2021

I'm happy you guys are finding so much value in various aspects of this one.

princess_daphie Uploader
Honeyview_hanekawa1
Daphie's
joined Feb 1, 2021

Y'all are welcome, I really love this series, I hope it doesn't go down a spiral, and instead fulfills some cute age-gap fantasies :D

princess_daphie Uploader
Honeyview_hanekawa1
Daphie's
joined Feb 1, 2021

Would be funny/cool indeed if Yurikago ended up writing a sequel as joshichuugakusei-san to OL-chan :D

princess_daphie Uploader
Honeyview_hanekawa1
Daphie's
joined Feb 1, 2021

We're going towards a harem ending, right?

Feels like it, lol, in some way or another, haha

princess_daphie Uploader
Honeyview_hanekawa1
Daphie's
joined Feb 1, 2021

nice chapter^^ and thanks for translating as always^^

casual gay coworker is super nice to see^^

"Of course it was a girl, you dummy!" teehee :)

404 men not found ftw!

princess_daphie Uploader
Honeyview_hanekawa1
Daphie's
joined Feb 1, 2021

You're welcome everyone who's reading this manga. I'm really enjoying working on it too! The next chapter is coming up really soon, like today or tomorrow, it hits different!

princess_daphie Uploader
Honeyview_hanekawa1
Daphie's
joined Feb 1, 2021

Thanks a bunch for the double sugar overdose.
And godspeed with your new projects! (I wonder if they're all about age-gap romance... That'd be incredible tee-her)

Of course they are, haha 8 out of the 9 active projects I have right now are age-gap :D I post them all here nowadays, so it's easy if you want to check them out!

princess_daphie Uploader
Asako discussion 17 Oct 21:13
Honeyview_hanekawa1
Daphie's
joined Feb 1, 2021

Thanks for posting this here (and on reddit), Daphie! I actually only clicked it because of the controversy warning, lol.

I wanted to give the series a little more chances at getting some visibility, hahaha, and also avoid too many incendiary comments by warning the thin-skinned people. Happy you got sucked in because of it! My policy when I scanlate is I don't read ahead, so you've seen more than I have!

princess_daphie Uploader
Honeyview_hanekawa1
Daphie's
joined Feb 1, 2021

I love how the onee-san is extremely savage to the guy while being nonchalantly kind to the young girl.

yeah, this contrast keeps hitting me hard! she seems like such a sweet onee-san to Alice, but then...

princess_daphie Uploader
Honeyview_hanekawa1
Daphie's
joined Feb 1, 2021

Forgive me Dynasty for I have sinned, I forgot the name of this manga and so I left without notice, during my absence 2 chapters and extras were updated and I completely ignore them (most likely because it didn't saw the yuri tag hahaha) and I feel bad, oh so bad... This is so precious too, she's trying to understand her own heart, what is it that draws her to that house? HmMmMMmMm ?

Thanks for the translation!

you know me, yuri or not, i usually end up working on interesting titles, hahaha! you're welcome! and happy to see your name pop up again!!

princess_daphie Uploader
Honeyview_hanekawa1
Daphie's
joined Feb 1, 2021

Wow, Mami's blank eyes are scaring me!!!

princess_daphie Uploader
Honeyview_hanekawa1
Daphie's
joined Feb 1, 2021

Thanks everyone for following me on this ride and you're all welcome! Like many have mentioned, ending could've used some more spice, but it was still very beautiful and wholesome!

princess_daphie Uploader
Honeyview_hanekawa1
Daphie's
joined Feb 1, 2021

The sweets day with a Boy have ended but her sweets day with a Man have just begun.

Hahaha, that's well said

princess_daphie Uploader
Honeyview_hanekawa1
Daphie's
joined Feb 1, 2021

This was mentioned in another comment section, but I hope they show nude sketching involving people that are not just young pretty girls.

I, for one, am not hoping for that, hahaha, I'm a perv and only like cute girls :D but I guess I'll have to push through even if it happens o~o

princess_daphie Uploader
Harmony discussion 12 Aug 17:51
Honeyview_hanekawa1
Daphie's
joined Feb 1, 2021

Oh wow, that was pretty stupid. Expecting 12/13 year olds to have already fallen in love and looking down on them because they didn't was the worst take ever. You don't have to be "in love" to express emotions in singing.

It's Japan were talking about, lol, they're expecting people to mature very fast and love in a heterocentric way very early, lol, and im any cases, I'm sure the teachers thought they were being funny by saying that... \°~°/

princess_daphie Uploader
Honeyview_hanekawa1
Daphie's
joined Feb 1, 2021

I need a list of the things you've scanlated Daphie, I really like the manga you choose!

I'm going to be checking out Musume no Tomoodachi as well. Thanks for the upload(s)!

You're very welcome!! And thank you for telling me! I'm always happy when my choices are appreciated! If you want to get a list of everything I've translated, there are a few ways you could go top find that out. On MD, if you click on my group page ( https://mangadex.org/group/001f553e-58fc-44de-94e9-c9a5e23bd501?tab=titles ), you can get a list of all my series, or you could join my discord, which is in most of my chapters' afterwords (except this one it would appear because it had been so long i hadn't worked on this series that back then I didn't have a server, or didn't advertise it yet, LOL)

princess_daphie Uploader
Honeyview_hanekawa1
Daphie's
joined Feb 1, 2021

Hahaha yeah, he's in deep trouble with her ^~^

princess_daphie Uploader
Honeyview_hanekawa1
Daphie's
joined Feb 1, 2021

This is garbage

Username checks out.

Everyone else: I'm happy you're enjoying the ride so far, even though it's about to end...!! boohoo...

last edited at Aug 1, 2023 11:01AM

princess_daphie Uploader
Honeyview_hanekawa1
Daphie's
joined Feb 1, 2021

What some of you find so irritating, and you complain about it, is what many of us are waiting to happen, because when drama hits the fan, that's when things get interesting. And since this is not yuri, if there's sex, of course it's gonna be het. And underage prostitution is an unfortunate reality, so it doesn't even break the disbelief.

As for that creep of a teacher, and Maki, they're clearly being set up as antagonists. Who knows how things are gonna pan out...

princess_daphie Uploader
Honeyview_hanekawa1
Daphie's
joined Feb 1, 2021

And age gap of 18-4x is the extremest I would be legally allowed to have a relationship in!

Legally? An 18yo can date a 120 year old if they want. I think I mis-understand you.

Yes, that's what I was saying. I was replying to the argument that some people were saying that this story would be better if the younger person was at least 18 to make it less weird. This argument comes up often. The thing is that if the 2 were adults, it would change the whole dynamics of the story. That's what I was trying to say.

And I was giving an example, if I was to go out with a 18yo (I'm 40 something years old), there would certainly be issues, generation gaps, that kind of thing, but there would be fewer challenges and less pressure from society, and no Damocles' sword hanging upon my head, so the situation would be entirely different than if I was to do an illegal thing and date a less than 17yo person.

princess_daphie Uploader
Honeyview_hanekawa1
Daphie's
joined Feb 1, 2021

Yeah this is great! And make Maiko like... 24-25, and Iori can be 18~, and we can get age gap with less... Illegality.

18-25 is not an 'age gap'.
That's literally the same age bracket.
Although it being at the cusp of adulthood does make it straddle the line of weird, that just makes it sound like you want age gap without the age gap.

And age gap of 18-4x is the extremest I would be legally allowed to have a relationship in! IRL, that's what reasonable people with an age gap fetish will restrain themselves to go for. In manga, there's the occasion to explore the complexities, difficulties and challenges faced by people who actually end up in that situation, without anyone being arrested and getting their name on the golden register. The younger partner being <18 makes the whole thing much more poignant, BECAUSE of the pending legal and societal issues that arise from it. You remove it and it becomes less of an age gap story.

If you want to read such an example, it's het, but it's very good, there's "Goma Shio to Purin".

last edited at Jul 20, 2023 12:18PM

princess_daphie Uploader
Honeyview_hanekawa1
Daphie's
joined Feb 1, 2021

She said the thing! She said the thing!

I almost let myself add "title drop" somewhere in the page, but decided not to, as this might be too cringe, LOL