Forum › My Younger Senpai discussion

50d13a199dce85e34f5bbb7ccb4f798c
joined Jan 4, 2021

I laughed my ass off at the licking scene, I'm not even surprised she did that. Also, just like MC asked, does licking it actually do anything?

youdontknowwho
Screen%20shot%202023-01-07%20at%2010.57.07%20pm
joined May 21, 2021
OrangePekoe Admin
Animesher.com_tamako-market-midori-tokiwa-deviantart-950416a
joined Mar 20, 2013

From the same author

https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/the_taste_of_legs

Was thinking the same thing.

joined May 1, 2015

I don't know how that cute girl in glasses ended up being human trash.

4dcd5e922a6b20d034126d7ff75583f91490791092_large
joined Jan 18, 2016

ecchi ;)

4esenuaj_400x400
joined Sep 16, 2014

Saliva does actually help close the wound, but you need to apply other stuff if you don't want it to get infected.

joined May 24, 2014

Yes, for acting's sake!

C6ecb18a42241236b33d8a43252bfaf1
joined Apr 30, 2020

From the same author

https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/the_taste_of_legs

I appreciate an author that's honest about their fetish. Getting crushed by thighs is definitely up there for best ways to die.

joined Aug 8, 2020

Well this is chapter was good till she start to lick her. Doesn't she know any other way of helping her understand romance and not use it on her own advantage.
On the other hand when Seto said she has to get use to lewd things, I think she is practicing this romance stuff for that she could use it on younger Mc.

Like honestly it feels kinda shoehorned in, like meeting a quota. I am really enjoying the story but the ecchi moments feel more and more out of place, honestly. Its unfortunate because I think these issues stem from limited page count, theres not enough time to properly build up to those moments without sacrificing plot movement.

LaPucelleOnGirls
La%20pucelle%2004
joined Apr 12, 2021

Oh, this is funny, there is a yuri couple before the yuri couple.
Well, but this make curious if senpai was into girls why she still married someone else

joined May 15, 2021

Well, but this make curious if senpai was into girls why she still married someone else

Is not that hard to figure out why, remember, its the future MC who is showing her all this "same sex affection", the past MC was shy af so the Senpai never tried to go on with her and ended up like that

Linterdiction
Kiarabg
joined Sep 6, 2018

Well this is chapter was good till she start to lick her. Doesn't she know any other way of helping her understand romance and not use it on her own advantage.
On the other hand when Seto said she has to get use to lewd things, I think she is practicing this romance stuff for that she could use it on younger Mc.

Like honestly it feels kinda shoehorned in, like meeting a quota. I am really enjoying the story but the ecchi moments feel more and more out of place, honestly. Its unfortunate because I think these issues stem from limited page count, theres not enough time to properly build up to those moments without sacrificing plot movement.

Yeah I kind of agree. The knee licking scene kind of broke the enjoyment of this for me, like it spent a while setting up some surprisingly delicate feelings for this story and then broke them, although I am starting to see that Senpai's horniness is could actively as a character flaw that sets her back. Like it could be actively getting in the way of her relationship, and that's cool. I don't expect any long-term consequences that would capitalize on this potential direction, but w/e.

Anyway, I can stomach some reluctance for a bit, but the point of that kind of trope for me is the breaking of it. Do boundaries get set and enforced, turning it into a commentary on consent and enthusiastic participation? Or does the reluctant or tsundere character start to melt into it and welcome it? IMO that aspect of their dynamic was hot for the first two, maybe three chapters, because it had some, "hot older woman has her eyes set on my body, oh no~!" vibes, and it was like, breaking the barrier that the MC had experienced when she was younger by being forward so that Seto-senpai also got to expereince the horni. But beyond that, it's definitely overstaying its welcome. They're not committing to either, "she kinda likes it and wants more," or, "this is actually a problem in their relationship," and so it just becomes weird non-con stuff that halts the pace of any fluffy feelings without building on them. Maybe if it didn't seem so disconnected to their emotions, or if Senpai's reaction was more of a "no, I shouldn't. But..." then I would like it more, but as it stands, I'm very ready for their dynamic to move on.

last edited at Jul 27, 2021 3:13PM

Sleepyfrogwaifutiny
joined Sep 25, 2019

Don't lick your wounds people, the human mouth is the single most bacteria-infected mouth in the entire animal kingdom.

Soralaylaff
joined Oct 16, 2013

Licking wounds is always one thing that squicks me out. Can't help thinking of infection lol

The YuriWitch
Ricowow
joined Dec 23, 2020

At some point, Seto will need to draw the line and set some boundaries. I can understand a lack of pages keeping the story from progressing more smoothly, but it's getting to the point where the ecchi and NSFW scenes are becoming out of place. If the future!MC loses her self control any further I really don't see this proceeding to a second volume...which is disappointing because it had a strong start.

joined Jan 6, 2017

Saliva does actually help close the wound, but you need to apply other stuff if you don't want it to get infected.

Additionally it adds counter irritation on the wound which numbs the pain. Hence why it's a common instinct to put your finger in your mouth if you hurt it it

0003_proc
joined Jul 21, 2019

Just caught up with this series.
So she's cucking her past self uh? Pretty sure that's in the top 3 of "fuck ups you shouldn't do when time traveling".

Hotyangicon3
joined Jun 6, 2013

More importantly, there's nothing clean about a person's mouth. I'd hate that. I'd be like, "great now I stink cuz you licked me, and we aren't at a house, so it's not like there's a shower nearby."

last edited at Jul 27, 2021 5:03PM

joined Jan 14, 2020

Don't lick your wounds people, the human mouth is the single most bacteria-infected mouth in the entire animal kingdom.

Komodo dragon says hi.

joined Jun 3, 2020

I think the "quota" argument has some merit. After all, every chapter has exactly one Ecchi scene in it. Not sure if it's the author own idea or if it came from the editor, but it does seem that someone made a rule about not writing a chapter without any fanservice in it.

52722-l
joined Nov 8, 2017

Just caught up with this series.
So she's cucking her past self uh? Pretty sure that's in the top 3 of "fuck ups you shouldn't do when time traveling".

oh lol

Act
joined Jun 9, 2018

quota? it's just the author drawing his/her fetishes

Pov_youre_a_triple_mugger
joined Feb 19, 2016

Have you ever heard of "bisexuality"?

TifalovesAerith
joined May 7, 2017

Alright, this has reached a point that is not laughable or funny, got into the territory of blunt weirdness, and extremely poor executed. The characters are completely awful, dumb to a point. And I mean, we are still ignoring the fact that MC does not even belong to this timeline, and whatever she pulls here might have an consequence on her own timeline, are we? Okay, bring on the ecchi then ... if that's the best author could do ...

けやき坂46
Original
joined Jan 30, 2019

I guess I am supposed to treat fiction differently but is there ANYONE in real life or heck even in non-hentai manga who acts like her older self? She's like a caricature of another caricature, if that makes sense lol

To reply you must either login or sign up.