Forum › Posts by g2s

0003_proc
joined Jul 21, 2019

I might be wrong but I don't think Fuyuki is actually dating her senpai, at least not yet. Most likely Kurokawa is simply trying to help Fuyuki ease her pain a bit and then she said that she got a gf in an attempt to make Eri realize that well, the world doesn't spin around her but also to slowly distance herself from her, I think she's finally starting to realize the kind of friendship they have now is unhealthy and does no one a favor really. That in theory is good but like it has been said already in ch5 we actually see that Eri deep down is kinda insane lmao so she'll probably snap again and make things even more complicated.

0003_proc
joined Jul 21, 2019

So, any word from Chaosteam as to when they'll graciously gift us new chapters?

last edited at May 19, 2023 1:26PM

0003_proc
joined Jul 21, 2019

Ooh, this is the good shit. MurasaKINO is the best.

0003_proc
joined Jul 21, 2019

Yeah, she's indeed not a normal ghost, that's for sure, especially when compared to other spirits shown so far. It's funny though because while I still think it could be plot related, her lack of voice (or text bubbles lol) is a nice artistic choice since, well, she's an idol and her voice should be one of her main selling points.
Let's see what the next chapters will bring to the table, it's a lovely series so far so I trust the author to deliver in one way or the other!

0003_proc
joined Jul 21, 2019

Forgive me if this has already been discussed but I just started reading this series: so for me the biggest mystery is why can't Aizawa speak. We never see her talk in flashbacks and her spirit form is mute but it's not like that's prerogative of Michi's perception since we saw the little girl spirit in Michi's flashback kinda talk to her. I think this is key and could be related to her cause of death.
Also I have the suspicion Aizawa was the one that somehow drew the pentagram under her desk while she was still alive, maybe she sensed she would fall to tragedy soon...
What do you fine people think?

g2s
Make a Mark discussion 25 Aug 16:20
0003_proc
joined Jul 21, 2019

I loved this. I think people placed an excessive amount of expectations on the 2nd part while waiting for it, maybe it would've been received differently if it were released as a whole.
I think the simplest explanation for this doujin is that they are made for each other, they simply don't fully realize that.
Loved these 2 panels by the way:

0003_proc
joined Jul 21, 2019

Exquisite series, hope to see more works from this artists.

0003_proc
joined Jul 21, 2019

Yeah it's a Japanese series by the looks of it: https://seiga.nicovideo.jp/comic/29739
The translation is from Chinese scans if I'm not mistaken though.

last edited at Mar 30, 2022 12:34PM

0003_proc
joined Jul 21, 2019

I hate this author with a passion.

I hate you with a passion bitch, 1v1 me irl

It's a joke. It's obvious it's a joke. That's fair. Be safe, though. Don't want anyone ending up on the news over a yuri fist fight.

It was no joke! I'm covered in bruises, oh the pain

0003_proc
joined Jul 21, 2019

The translation is kinda funky but readable most of the time. I have a hard time understanding what the hell this means though: https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/subtraction_tautology_ch17#18
???

0003_proc
joined Jul 21, 2019

I hate this author with a passion.

0003_proc
joined Jul 21, 2019

I think it's Yanmaga, not Yanmage lol

0003_proc
joined Jul 21, 2019

https://www.animenewsnetwork.com/news/2022-02-19/the-two-of-them-are-pretty-much-like-this-yuri-manga-ends-in-next-chapter/.182760 very sad news everyone :((( and so sudden too, I don't get it... Is because they're both in big jobs now so there's nothing else to do?

Not like this...

0003_proc
joined Jul 21, 2019

I don't get it.

0003_proc
joined Jul 21, 2019

There’s no Yuri tag but /u/ scanlations is handling it. I’m getting mixed signals.

Fwiw there's no yuri tag on pixiv as well. What that means, you decide.

0003_proc
joined Jul 21, 2019

Wait, so Ami-chan's Diary is set in the same universe as this?

0003_proc
joined Jul 21, 2019

The fuck? So Suzuki Senpai nuked all their pixiv uploads, deleted their twitter account (@suzuki_paisen) and changed their artstyle? No clue if something happened but I'll admit that I'm not a fan of artists trying to reinvent themselves like this. At the moment I can't even find their Booth, so I guess buying older doujins is a lot more harder now... I found the Booth page but I remember it having a couple more works.

last edited at Dec 2, 2021 6:44AM

g2s
Het discussion 01 Dec 08:37
0003_proc
joined Jul 21, 2019

I'm not familiar enough with Dragonball Z lore to understand what is going on here.

Mike98, EugeneZX, a random yuri fan, and Felipe are all the same person. He's using (at least) four different accounts to talk to himself.

Lol

0003_proc
joined Jul 21, 2019

Very informative, if I'll ever find myself wanting to contribute to the scanlation scene this will be the first guide I'll check out.
With that being said, I remember Photoshop costing a pretty penny and I don't know what kids these days use to pirate software. I guess most of these passages can be accomplished using free software like Gimp too?

0003_proc
joined Jul 21, 2019

I hope they'll introduce the descendant of Ibaraki Douji as well. Can't have Shuten without Banana after all.

0003_proc
joined Jul 21, 2019

How do you interpret that last panel with the "Haah..."? Could it be that Hina is getting tired of Ai's bullshit? Because I kinda am.

I see it as Hina being glad that Airi did come around as she had predicted, although it took longer than expected. She did start to doubt her prediction while they were walking into the ocean. She's probably suspecting that Airi is much closer to another breaking point than she thought.

Ah you mean it was more of a sigh of relief, I guess that could be it. Still, I'm also under the suspicion that Hina is also near her breaking point.

0003_proc
joined Jul 21, 2019

How do you interpret that last panel with the "Haah..."? Could it be that Hina is getting tired of Ai's bullshit? Because I kinda am.

g2s
0003_proc
joined Jul 21, 2019

Well I'm sure there's a more apt word for my sentiment on the matter but I can't find it at the moment.
It's just that the "Wait for me, yuri fans who expect yuri manga from me, the artist famous for my yuri works, as I might or might not come back to making yuri manga after I'm done drawing what I want to draw, which this time around isn't a yuri manga!" tweet doesn't seem necessary to me, that's all. Oh well.

g2s
0003_proc
joined Jul 21, 2019

I don't even like Nakatani's works and I'm still kind of ticked off at this turn of events, especially after reading this tweet:

Gudetamago posted:
Nakatani mentioned on Twitter that if she continues writing what she wants, she will come back to yuri again eventually.

Why did she think that making such a statement would be fair to yuri fans?

Oh and going by the synopsis this sounds dangerously similar to Neko ga Nishi Mukya by Mushishi's creator Urushibara Yuki.

0003_proc
joined Jul 21, 2019

Thank you so much for picking this up!