Forum › My Younger Senpai discussion

(y)
joined Jan 9, 2017

This is some advanced NTR right here.

Is it ntr if she steals her from a Guy she havent net yet and who is gonna treat her like an unwanted treadmill?

I dont think so

No, the implication being made is she's "stealing" senpai from her younger self. It has nothing to do with the guy, since he's not even in the picture yet. Whether people want to get into the technical arguments over the definition of "NTR" don't bother though, I'm certainly not treading that quagmire. People getting uppity over joking around is cringe, not saying you were, mind you.

Her younger self never got anywhere though

(y)
joined Jan 9, 2017

Lmao, she cucking herself. Also, what type of country feels someone up for regular "skinship"? I need to move over there

Europe is the closest, kissing in the cheek is a form to say hello btw ppl there, of course you have to at least be an acquaintance for that

Do that in most Places in Europa and you are in for a suprise

NuclearStudent
joined Dec 13, 2018

If I was able to travel back 10 years in time, knowing what I know now, the last thing I'd do is work at a coffee shop! I'd be a multi-millionaire.

Do you actually know enough off the top of your head without having to look up any details to be able to do that? If you were sent back with no idea that it was going to happen, only possessing whatever you were carrying with you, with ID that would be considered invalid because it hadn't been issued yet, only whatever money you had with you, etc., do you really think you'd know the details you'd need and have the resources you'd need to actually become rich?

I don't think I would.

If you're a little patient, Bitcoin.

Surprise(2)
joined Jun 17, 2021

Hah! Busted being sexually aggressive with a minor by yourself!

joined Dec 5, 2019

Holy shit!

It Just downed on me the reason why the masturbation tag is being shown every chapter!

The author is setting us up for the moment when Future MC fucks Past MC achieving the ultimate masturbation and being able to actually fuck oneself.

Img_20210307_093739
joined Jul 6, 2021

Now i wanna see her younger self with the present senpai

Img-20190201-wa0005
joined Sep 21, 2015

I hope it's a parallel world instead of time traveling so that both can stay there

St1
joined Feb 17, 2013

If I was able to travel back 10 years in time, knowing what I know now, the last thing I'd do is work at a coffee shop! I'd be a multi-millionaire.

Do you actually know enough off the top of your head without having to look up any details to be able to do that? If you were sent back with no idea that it was going to happen, only possessing whatever you were carrying with you, with ID that would be considered invalid because it hadn't been issued yet, only whatever money you had with you, etc., do you really think you'd know the details you'd need and have the resources you'd need to actually become rich?

I don't think I would.

This is true. You couldnt get short term money- its not like anyone remembers specific lottery outcomes or many sporting events from 10+ years ago- but you WOULD know some great stocks to invest in. But like you say, thats something that isnt gonna pay off for like nearly a decade.

What I would do is constantly check the news for upcoming events - in your country or world wide, trying to find ones that you realise you know the outcomes of that you could make a bet at a bookies for. You can place bets on just about anything- eventually some big event or situation that was unlikely will trigger a memmory and you could place a bet.

Only trouble is since you will have very little saved up any time soon, you couldnt bet enough for a huge return. It would need multiple such bets to build significant money.

joined Apr 5, 2015

Only trouble is since you will have very little saved up any time soon, you couldnt bet enough for a huge return. It would need multiple such bets to build significant money.

I you are really daring you can make a huge loan (probably from some very sketchy places to be able to do without documents). But, yeah.

White%20rose%20index
joined Aug 16, 2018

Okay, yeah, I'm 1000% down for this. The story is really interesting, and our MC pulling the whole, "Alluring onee-sama who will induct you into a brand-new world" thing on her Senpai is really hot.

I know!!! ( ͡♥ ͜ʖ ͡♥) I'm so impressed that she read the mood so fast and so right!
I mean, at first she was making half-assed excuses and trying to avoid the point, but then she took one good look at Seto and suddenly realized that her strategy was all wrong... and instantly switched to "alluring onee-sama" mode! Say whatever you want about her, but you can't deny that she can kuuki yome like greased lightning.

last edited at Jul 10, 2021 4:08PM

Marion Diabolito
Dynsaty%20scans%20avatar%20from%20twgokhs
joined Jan 5, 2015

Lmao, she cucking herself. Also, what type of country feels someone up for regular "skinship"? I need to move over there

Europe is the closest, kissing in the cheek is a form to say hello btw ppl there, of course you have to at least be an acquaintance for that

Do that in most Places in Europa and you are in for a suprise

Close friends do everyone else "air kisses."

Hotyangicon3
joined Jun 6, 2013

God I'd give anything for this to happen to me.

20200827_004119
joined Jan 3, 2017

holy crap, this is so interesting. I know she did that kiss compulsively, but i hope to see a resolution, cause that would be traumatizing ngl.

Imgonline-com-ua-resize-vwt1kupzlnws
joined Jul 8, 2018

I think this will end with future MC helping her past self get together with senpai so that her future will change and she'll be living happily with senpai in the future too. That way they both get what they want. After all the older self shouldn't be going after a minor lmao

joined Oct 23, 2016

Yo, did she just clit block herself? :'v

Jo
joined Jan 1, 2019

A threesome just between her and her sempai...

Webp.net-compress-image
joined Apr 28, 2016

I don't think I would.

Yeah, that was my first thought, Bitcoin and Tesla stock. Also I'd bet on the soccer world and euro cups cuz that's the only sporting events winners I remember.

last edited at Jul 11, 2021 4:03PM

joined Jan 26, 2019

So she is an adult hitting on a school student and did so in front of her past self

It would be kind of amazing if this was treated as fucked up as it should be

Jl83e9qs73r71
joined Jun 11, 2021

This is gonna be akward

LittleWhiteHerz
Kohanenomintense2
joined Jul 21, 2020

This is so creepy lol But i'm kind of curious so i'm gonna give it a few more chapters

joined May 15, 2021

There is only one way to describe this...

Legally is Questionable
Morally is Disgusting
Personally.... I LIKE IT

4esenuaj_400x400
joined Sep 16, 2014

Even if she turns into a wingman from this point onwards, hopefully she'll keep being a pervert until the very end.

89922099_p0_3_32
joined Nov 15, 2017

How much nipple exposure does it take for something to be NSFW? Shouldn't the whole series just have the tag at this point?

Hotyangicon3
joined Jun 6, 2013

I hope she does turn into a wingwoman now.

joined Mar 26, 2021

She's her own love rival, from all those experience Sasaki Mai is rather on a wining position, she's more confident as we see, so inviting senpai is not a problem. Mc adult self could be more like a helper for senpai to get mc younger self. I wonder what would happen if adult version won senpau heart and they start dating, let's say she don't come back to her present time line but instead staying in the past, so what would gonna happen to her younger version whe she grow up

To reply you must either login or sign up.