Forum › Posts by YunFang92

YunFang92
Slow Start discussion 12 Oct 18:13
joined Oct 23, 2016

Ya'll rooting for Kamu or Kiyose, but did ya'll forget that Kamu has already agreed to being completely fine with Eiko and her having a polyamorous relationship? It is being shown in the manga that Kamu and Kiyose have a very grounded friendship as well by bonding with food. So while Eiko is off doing her thing, those two are perfectly fine spending time together sharing a hobby. I legit feel the mangaka is taking their time with this slow burn poly relationship and I freakin' love it.

YunFang92
Slow Start discussion 11 Apr 16:35
joined Oct 23, 2016

Was wondering when this would get here.

I loved those chapters. Especially because there were some nice scenes with Tama and Hana. They're just such fun characters. Even without Yuri being involved. Although I think it was just mostly refreshing to see the focus on someone else. I'm tired of Eiko having so much attention. I mean it just seemed to me like she was getting a lot of that before. She's fine and all, but I don't really care for her crush on the sensei and since the author seems to enjoy this ship above all else, it's a bit sad to see Eiko's interactions with Kamuri.

But really, those sweet TamaHana moments. Loved them

Mm, I am pretty sure that its already implied that Kamu is fine being in a polyamorous relationship with Eiko, since Eiko has a harem of girls romantically attracted to her and she is overly frienly/flirtatious with them. I think they even called Eiko a dog that would always return back to her "owner" that being Kamu when all was said and done. I have a feeling the three of them would be pretty stable together as well, seeing as Sensei and Kamu like hanging out together to try different places to eat and such and I remember Eiko did not like that cus she couldnt keep up with Kamu but Sensei could. So in a way, they all have a pretty good dynamic.

Not saying Sensei will be romantic with Kamu, but in the terms of sharing Eiko and being cool with it, is what i mean.

last edited at Apr 11, 2022 4:36PM

YunFang92
joined Oct 23, 2016

Not a fan of the chibi style, also hard to tell anyone's gender. Even harder to tell what is going on.
Side note, I think this needs a psychological tag because these characters seem like if they are being place in a cage and held hostage by one primary character.

joined Oct 23, 2016

The raws are up to chapter 116 and it seems more drama is coming.

YunFang92
joined Oct 23, 2016

If this ever gets a anime adaptation, I hope it gets an English dub with Stephanie Sheh and Michelle Ruff voicing Himeko and Chikane again. Would be AMAZING~

YunFang92
joined Oct 23, 2016

This is all fun and games, but doesn't future Nana have to go back to her time eventually? I mean, isn't she basically missing in her timeline?
Would be crazy if another random time slip took back future Nana and at that point future Seto has realized her own feelings for Nana after she had been missing for lord knows how long.
Unless they do something crazy, and it turns out Nana just bonked her head and was in a coma this entire time. lmao

last edited at Jan 31, 2022 4:54AM

joined Oct 23, 2016

I reread the last few chapters, and I have to say that Kuzushiro is really good at leaving small seeds that will become plot points later on. Taishi's friend disliking change and implied to be developing (or possibly already having) a crush on Shino, Nozomi still struggling with depression, and Heidi...Well, Heidi seems to be getting set up as a potential suitor for Nozomi, imo.

This slow burn is painful, but it's the best kind of pain. I love how the priorities here are Shino and Nozomi moving on, working through their trauma and grief, and finding happiness as individuals. The love story can wait.

I don't remember which chapter it was, but Heidi has clearly stated before that she's only into men and doesn't like Nozomi ''that way'' .

I believe that was in a late-80s chapter, but don't quote me on that. Still, there are some hints throughout the story that I interpret as Heidi potentially being a suitor. But again, this is just my opinion and interpretation. I could be wrong and am just reading too much into it.

Wait, I thought she was a straight trans woman, hasnt fully transitioned tho.

joined Oct 23, 2016

Did she really compare her dead husband to a dog? Lmfao

joined Oct 23, 2016

Why did I read: Pandacorya's titties are getting longer and longer.
Then I went back to check which titties were morphing. xD

joined Oct 23, 2016

Doesn't this qualify as a sadist/masochist relationship? Like, in an extreme way, but still in that category?

YunFang92
joined Oct 23, 2016

Yo, did she just clit block herself? :'v

joined Oct 23, 2016

Looks like it has a lot of potential of becoming yuri. How the angel tells the demon about being a good wife and she is like, haha.
HmmMMMMMmmm, I think the Demon has feelings for the angel and the angel will develop them as the series continues.

joined Oct 23, 2016

This whole series is about taking one step forward, ten steps back. Yep, I said ten. These girls are getting nowhere, worse part is the kid is the adult and the adult is the kid. These two need therapy. lol

YunFang92
joined Oct 23, 2016

That's what I heard!? Is the Kase-san we knew a long time ago now acting childishly? Just because she fears that your girlfriend is in someone else's hands?

What a shame! This is not the real nature of the story! The author can only be wrong!

I repeat it: A SHAME!

The message is given, Kase-san.

Your shitty rape culture meme made me hate Emo-suke even more. Thanks for that.

last edited at Jun 1, 2021 4:51PM

YunFang92
joined Oct 23, 2016

Why are vampires always lolis? Getting bored of that concept.

YunFang92
Aya's Shop discussion 01 Jun 11:45
joined Oct 23, 2016

Well this was a whole bunch of nothing.

YunFang92
joined Oct 23, 2016

I just can't take this "art" style seriously. May as well draw stick figures.

joined Oct 23, 2016

Ooh, double corruption plot!

It is getting more uncomfortable by the chapter.

The safeword is Ctrl-W.

Yes I know how to stop doing things. Thank you for presuming that I am criticising the manga for making me uncomfortable.

Don't slugs usually die when salt is placed on them? Why are you still here if you are only complaining about the story?
Maybe you are a bit of an M yourself.

YunFang92
joined Oct 23, 2016

I don't get this omegaverse/beastiality traits nonsense.

Why not just make more yurixfutanari mangas/series? Same thing without the animalistic like crap.

joined Oct 23, 2016

I love how the bakeneko's so far are Tsunderes, just like real cats. lol

YunFang92
joined Oct 23, 2016

I hope that just because their birthday is right around the corner, that it doesn't mean we are only getting one or two volumes.
This can go on much much longer, to even spawn an anime adaptation. The mangaka just needs to learn how to calmly pace things.
I have a feeling he feels his girls wont attract enough attention within the new yuri communities, so his pacing is all over the place. Makes me wonder if he is just testing the waters to see how the sales are in order to focus on a 12-13 episode adaptation.

YunFang92
joined Oct 23, 2016

To the people that do not understand what an AU is, its an alternate reality. This series, like the other three (Kannazuki No Miko, Kyoshiro To Towa No Sora, and Zettai Shoujo Seiiki Amnesian) are stand alone series.
You do not have to read or watch any of the previous series to understand what is going on in this one, because the mangaka always explains the core plot of each and every series.

I have read and watched the previous series, and let me tell you all one thing, the only series I recommend you guys watch is Kannazuki no Miko and I actually recommend you guys watch it dubbed as the VAs are actually pretty amazing. Himeko has the VA of popular characters such as Hinata from Naruto/Orihime from Bleach, Chikane also has a superb VA, Rukia from Bleach. I honestly prefer the dub over the sub.
Yes, the mecha battles are crap, but the rest isn't all that bad.

I am liking the premise of this one thus far. No mecha battles, yet, and Chikane is not worthless here. All the recycled characters like Souma, muscle dude, and maybe even Tsubasa (Souma's brother in KnM) seem to have gotten a genderbend, which is fucking awesome cus that means more yuri for us. The art is so much better too. Not messy at all compared to the Mangaka's previous works.

My only complain is the fast pacing. Wish he would make it longer and let us enjoy the time the girls spend together and watch how their relationship is being built, even if its fake.

last edited at Apr 15, 2021 11:24PM

joined Oct 23, 2016

Ritsuko: Start seeing her as a woman.

Last panel

Shino: looking down at a sleeping Nozomi

Me: SuBtExT InTeNSiFiEs

YunFang92
joined Oct 23, 2016

Oooo i think i see a teacher x student relationship. This series has a great start, hope it lasts for a while. It has anime adaptation potential as well.

YunFang92
Kill Switch discussion 14 Mar 11:28
joined Oct 23, 2016

Yuki Kitsune posted:

Read the prologue, and it looks promising...but then I got to the warning.

Hm. Well it'd be best to not have thread devolve into talking about just this topic, but it is surely an odd circumstance. I'm in the dark on this but when I have some more information, I'll follow up.

Agreed, I wouldn't want to make too big a deal of it. While I realize that hosting stuff that hasn't been licensed in the U.S. is in something of a grey zone, and I have no problem with troubling corporations, one of the things I have always admired about Dynasty is its responsiveness to artists' wishes. I make my choice not to read it here, but we all get to make our own choices.

Shut the fuck up before you ruin it for the rest of us.
As someone else stated, almost all the works uploaded to translations sites are illegal. That's why you read mangakas and other creators hope in their credits pages that they hope you buy their volumes, so the manga editors can see its actually selling.
But you swear, even if we could buy the work, its not translated, so what would be the point?
We would love to support, but can't because its in a language we do not understand.
That's where these sites come in. No one profits from this, and they do give the creators attention, hell maybe some end up buying the series even if its not translated, but to own a physical copy cus they loved it so much.

Its somewhat a win for the creator. Cus trust, most of their fans/readers are not from their homeland.