Forum › Posts by YunFang92

YunFang92
joined Oct 23, 2016

FOUR FUCKING YEARS and thats the ending we get? Not a kiss, not a confession, not a damn thing? I feel so fucking cheated. Thank God I did not waste a cent for this piece of shit story.
I have never given this rating before, but this deserves it, 0/10. Won't even come back to re-read it. Please yuri lovers, do the upcoming yuri newbs a favor and never recommend this trash to them.

last edited at Oct 19, 2020 6:32PM

YunFang92
joined Oct 23, 2016

How egotistic is Reiichi, to think that just because their marriage has failed and possibly ended that his wife would only resort to killing herself. He must be up his own ass to think as the only possible answer.
I hope there is no flash forward because the Reiichi and Risako arcs still need to be properly settled. Also, how Uta's mom will react once Uta tells her she wants to leave again.

joined Oct 23, 2016

I think people are misunderstanding the ending. Since Nagato found out that shipgirls are turned into civilians/humans after sinking then this means the real Mutsu whom she fell in love with is the human Mutsu. Not the new Mutsu who she was training. So, in the end, she chose to sink to then be with the human Mutsu. Human Mutsu seems to have gathered fragments of her previous life, which is why in the end she jumps in to save Nagato and finally reunite with her after a few months of not seeing her.
They dont die, no one dies. Nagato and Mutsu are finally together again and new Mutsu will probably end up with a new Nagato they build.
So no, not a sad ending when you think about it. lol

joined Oct 23, 2016

I came to look at how sad everyone felt for landlady thinking the confession was fake, only to see a thread on politics and other serious shit.

Like guys, calm down, its just a manga and a cute one at that. Leave that shit for a reddit thread. Ya'll killing the whole vibe.

last edited at Aug 11, 2020 1:48PM

YunFang92
joined Oct 23, 2016

How has this not been animated. . .

YunFang92
Still Sick discussion 28 Jul 15:29
joined Oct 23, 2016

This honestly has movie potential. A good two hour movie.

YunFang92
School Zone discussion 21 Jul 20:23
joined Oct 23, 2016

I'm not sure exactly what's to dig at here. I don't know if I would call it a cultural obsession to be concerned with your weight. It's certainly a better habit than the Anglosphere's obsession with weighing 150kg.

It's not an obsession to "just" worry about your weight.

In Japan however it's at a point where you might struggle to find reliable records of weights because practically everyone cites their weight as much less than it is. (Allegedly. I'm no authority on the topic so take my words with a grain of salt.)
Which isn't a thing in the west.

In particular fictional characters and IRL idols are often claimed to be impossibly light because weighing almost nothing is the desirable ideal.

I heard that companies even tell you to be a specific weight and they give a certain amount of time to lose weight, if not they will fire you or i think you can be fined. Japan is reeeeeally strict when it comes to weight.
They should be worrying more about baby making, to be honest. That's where they are failing at.

YunFang92
joined Oct 23, 2016

A movie adaptation would be awesome. Its a nice story. I thought her ex would take a more aggressive route in the subway station scene, but I guess not.
The art is a little weird, especially the eye lashes lol
All in all, decent story writing.

last edited at Jul 19, 2020 5:20PM

YunFang92
joined Oct 23, 2016

Mangadex already has chapter 35 up, and by the fucking gods!!!

Whoever said Risako was into Kaoru, you guys were fucking right. She has been in love with Kaoru since high school, but has been supressing her emotions and drowning them with work. Its crazy, maybe we will get a confession out of her if Kaoru decides to see her again, since Risako told her she would talk more about said feelings if Kaoru decided to go out with her again. Also, there is a possibility and a strong one, that we might get a yuri ending, with Uta and Kaoru, simply by the last pages of chapter 35. Its possible Kaoru will break it off with Reiichi, take some time alone, then communicate with Uta. We might get a time jump after a Risako confession and Kaoru rejection. Guys...strap on in, cus its going to be a wild ride now.

last edited at Jul 19, 2020 2:20PM

YunFang92
joined Oct 23, 2016

The cheating/affair thing is actually quite interesting. I kinda want to know what led to the cheating. A forced marriage? An open one? I wanna know the whole story. lol

YunFang92
joined Oct 23, 2016

this manga is brought to you by Finger Condoms.

comes in very handy in any situation.

Ahh, I got one I got one~

"This manga is brought to you by Finger Condoms.

Because when you choose Finger Condoms, we always make sure, that you are in Safe Hands."

Ehh ehh?~~

joined Oct 23, 2016

"Tiny tits and youthfulness are completely different things." That sounds like some Onision logic right there. After he was getting exposed from being a creep. lol

YunFang92
Lily Marble discussion 10 Jul 17:39
joined Oct 23, 2016

I mean... I guess. lol Would be nice if it got animated.

YunFang92
joined Oct 23, 2016

Ya'll do know that hentai plots are never that good and we are mainly here for the titty rubbing and clit flicking action, riiiiight?
In any sense the plot isn't that bad, Nozomi was always bisexual, just in denial. When she grabs Shion's boobs as a "prank" she excused herself thinking Shion found it "gross." Then got the closetted lesbian vibes and quickly hid in her own closet too and friendzoned the crap outta her.
She knew Shion's feelings and took advantage of them and then found out, hey I actually did enjoy getting fucked by my female friend. Maybe, we should just try it out, who knows, it might work.
And bam it did. Sometimes shit really be like that.

I know a woman who told me a while back she was bicurious but has never tried it with another woman. Recently she got drunk and made out with one of her female friends. It escalated just about this quick, and the only reason they didn't go all the way was because her friend was on her time of the month.
Now this woman knows she's bisexual. All it took was some alcohol. lol

last edited at Jul 10, 2020 5:18PM

YunFang92
joined Oct 23, 2016

Has nice potential for poly series. Or...maybe a teacherxstudent plot too. The main point of this manga, and hopefully the mangakas do it right, is seeing the MC falling in love. Please do not fuck it up guys.

joined Oct 23, 2016

poor pyoko, the crows when I visited japan were all a foot long and scary as fuck

Only a foot? Ours ballpark over half again that... Actually teh Wiki gives the same for the Japanese ones (it's pretty much the universal standard for at least all northern-hemisphere crow species really) so RIP your eyeball measurements :v

I love crows. Such smart little things. They are so cute and curious little things. Just don't mess with them because they are able to recognize faces and even warn other crows about you, they may target you but just because you did something to be on their...blacklist.

joined Oct 23, 2016

Is there a trend with mangakas of: "Who can make the longest manga title?"
Cus it sure seems like it. lol

YunFang92
School Zone discussion 03 Jul 15:14
joined Oct 23, 2016

I want to see the bathroom scene animated. TwT

YunFang92
School Zone discussion 01 Jul 14:16
joined Oct 23, 2016

I can see this being turned into an anime.

joined Oct 23, 2016

I thought Tougou was 2 years older than Sayama?:0

They were in the earliest work, maybe the mangaka changed their mind and has them the same age now. Its actually better having them the same age, with their work rep. they are still senpai-kouhai, so its all good.

joined Oct 23, 2016

One time i kissed my sister on the lips accidentally, then she started to kiss me on the lips instead of my cheeks. She's 22.

Sweet Home Alabama InTeNsIfIeS

joined Oct 23, 2016

The funny thing is, technically they are the victims. Most of it was done with consent. They both have weird kinks, and were exposed because of them. I mean, it wasnt smart to be doing that stuff in school, but...glasses girl should have just asked "her friend" if she was being bullied unless....she has a weird kink of causing public humiliation as well and she is getting off by it.

last edited at Jun 24, 2020 3:38PM

YunFang92
joined Oct 23, 2016

Having read the chapter,

I don't see Reichii as selfish. It's the same non-romantic protectiveness a bunch of us predicted.

You don't think its selfish that the first person he talks to over whats going on in his failing marriage is the person that is causing it to fail? I think that insanely selfish and very disrespectful. Thats like nagging to your mistress over how shitty your wife is and then sending her to talk to your wife because you don't have the balls to do it yourself. Reichii is a very bad husband and overall a very bad friend. The saddest thing is he really feels he is doing her a favor by "pitying" her. No one asked him to do what he is doing. Yeah, Kaoru was in a tough spot when her mom died, but simply being a comforting friend would have sufficed. Reichii seriously doesnt understand human relationships. He is the one I hope the mangaka does some character development on cus his character is horrendous. Also, read the chapter again, Reichii wanted to cheat on Kaoru, but Risako never made the move to do so. He states, "She would never do something to throw her career away." Meaning the cheating never got physical because Risako never allowed it, but if she had, Reichii would have went along with it.

last edited at Jun 21, 2020 1:51PM

YunFang92
joined Oct 23, 2016

chapter 34 is already up in mangadex by the other group, but if you want to read it here done by chaosteam gonna have to wait a while, just in case anyone want to read it

Mhm, Chaosteam be slow with this series. I am glad another group picked it up and is working on it elsewhere.

YunFang92
joined Oct 23, 2016

I have already seent the next chapter

Isn't this exactly the sort of thing that should be spoiler protected?

How is Reichii being an asshole a spoiler? We all knew that. XD