Forum › Posts by LittleWhiteHerz

LittleWhiteHerz
Kohanenomintense2
joined Jul 21, 2020

Wow Yucca sucks lol. Hope Emielle gets far from her as fast as possible

Kohanenomintense2
joined Jul 21, 2020

This was depressing but in a good way. The way she got to vent with Sayaka made me cry a bit lol.

LittleWhiteHerz
Kohanenomintense2
joined Jul 21, 2020

Yay finally some progress! Also I'm really liking Sana, she is helping to progress the plot lol.

Kohanenomintense2
joined Jul 21, 2020

Okay the new girl doesn't seem too nice but her design is so pretty lol. Hopefully she turns to be not that bad...

LittleWhiteHerz
Kohanenomintense2
joined Jul 21, 2020

This is... really edgy but the artstyle is really cute so i'll keep reading I guess lol. The story does seem interesting though

Kohanenomintense2
joined Jul 21, 2020

Wtf this was super cute. The art is beautiful yet super adorable, definitely gonna follow the artist lol. Hope someday they do an actual full manga yuri

Kohanenomintense2
joined Jul 21, 2020

I didn't remember Kaede falling for Riri as quick as here in the anime lol. Hope there is some manga-only stuff here, so gonna keep reading!

LittleWhiteHerz
Kohanenomintense2
joined Jul 21, 2020

I feel like from now on I'm gonna see Uzuki with different eyes. She was the true harem master of Im@s...

LittleWhiteHerz
Kohanenomintense2
joined Jul 21, 2020

...I kinda like Sagitto with Virgo more than with Gemini at the moment. Though even if it remains like that, it will probably not happen lol.

LittleWhiteHerz
Kohanenomintense2
joined Jul 21, 2020

Wish they would put more story per chapter, because at this pace this will go very slowly lol

Kohanenomintense2
joined Jul 21, 2020

Honestly i've barely heard these bands, but the premise is interesting and the art is cool so i'll keep reading lol

LittleWhiteHerz
Kohanenomintense2
joined Jul 21, 2020

why does the younger sister have so much money - didnt she work as a waitress in a family mart? and she can pay the OL like it was nothing.
Unless - the explanation is, she's a neglected child from a rich family and they give her way too much money for a teenager to compensate. but why would she have to work as a waitress in the first place.

Maybe is the "I wanna be independent so i'll work to prove myself" or something lol.

Besides that, Meguru is kind of scary. I agree with the seductive energy that some people mentioned before, and the fact that she isn't very expressive makes it kind of scary lol. I'm curious on how are things going to continue now though. Also the MC is super cute!

LittleWhiteHerz
Kohanenomintense2
joined Jul 21, 2020

I hope it focuses a bit more in Watanabe and Yoshioka now, they are so cute together!

Kohanenomintense2
joined Jul 21, 2020

This seems pretty interesting. Also I love Tenma's design, especially her clothes. Cute

LittleWhiteHerz
Kohanenomintense2
joined Jul 21, 2020

I'm glad it was resolved quite fast, means more time for fluff~ This episode was so cute! I love when Mashiro is the more assertive of the two, is cool lol.

LittleWhiteHerz
Kohanenomintense2
joined Jul 21, 2020

Binged all the chapters and this is super cute, I really love the artstyle lol. Hope Momo posting Mari's photo in social media won't cause too much problems. Also hopefully her mom doesn't use social media so she doesn't notice lol.

LittleWhiteHerz
Kohanenomintense2
joined Jul 21, 2020

The art is super pretty...
Will keep reading this, seems like it could go either for angst or something more wholesome (or both) lol

LittleWhiteHerz
Kohanenomintense2
joined Jul 21, 2020

^ I wonder the same. Maybe she just wanted to go be lazy in that timeline lol.

LittleWhiteHerz
Kohanenomintense2
joined Jul 21, 2020

Yay, finally progress!

LittleWhiteHerz
Kohanenomintense2
joined Jul 21, 2020

This is... kinda weird but it's cute I guess lol. But is that human girl actually a high schooler??? She... sure had a lot of growth lol.

Kohanenomintense2
joined Jul 21, 2020

God this manga is so comfy but also so slow. I want some progress lol.

Kohanenomintense2
joined Jul 21, 2020

God this manga is so cute. I can't wait until we see more progression of their relationship lol.

LittleWhiteHerz
Kohanenomintense2
joined Jul 21, 2020

God i love the elf girl design, she is so cute lol. This is quite an interesting way to do an isekai, gonna keep reading it!

LittleWhiteHerz
Kohanenomintense2
joined Jul 21, 2020

That was... really weird? But the artstyle is pretty cute at least lol.

LittleWhiteHerz
Kohanenomintense2
joined Jul 21, 2020

Wait that was an april fools? That's so elaborated! Also, the spanish part caught me really off guard, it made me laugh so badly lmao