Okay%20magge
joined Mar 5, 2021

harem is still expanding it can't be stopped

50d13a199dce85e34f5bbb7ccb4f798c
joined Jan 4, 2021

I think the black arrow is a decent addition

Integra%2010
joined Dec 4, 2019

Oh didn't expect a new arrow, interesting!

Monitor%20lizard
joined Nov 21, 2020

Not deterred by my previous theories failing to pan out, here's a new one! Rinna was actually into Akane originally, but transferred her affections to Mei after the stalker incident. But following the upcoming visit, Akane and Rinna will end up getting back together, and Sayo will have Mei all to herself. The poly thing will end up being just misdirection.

Having typed that, I'm not sure I even believe it myself. But there it is.

Lewd
joined Jun 23, 2015

poly or riot

Screenshot%202021-01-25%20004222
joined Jan 17, 2021

If the MC doesn't end up with a gay relationship, I'm gonna be mad.

7c3371fc-1218-42e3-9009-8520d7f626fa
joined Sep 15, 2020

The girl being supported on the bottom left panel of pg.7 looks familiar doesn’t it, it’s not Akane but it resembles somebody else we know... maybe we’ll find out the backstory for Rinna soon and if there’s anything that will either propel poly route or bring it back to a complicated love triangle

Wow, I actually managed to call it bc I was expecting maybe a twist of my own expectations and now we probably have reentered the phase of love triangle route due to Rinna’s love for Mei specifically to be more firm and with her words of wanting to love one person, adds some roadblocks to a clear path to the poly route. I’m guessing now we have something similar for Sayo coming up, perhaps a short arc with some backstory leading to a renewed determination for gunning for a romantic love with Mei

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

Ooooooohhh she managed to land a smoooth line at the end, nice job! that's what I call character development hahaha

And pffffffft the idol issue wasn't a big deal after all... Well, better, no drama = more fun

Rsz_1screenshot_2021-08-18_at_11-24-04_the_idolmaster_cinderella_girls_fr%c3%a9d%c3%a9rica_miyamoto_shiki_ichinose_%e3%83%ac%e3%82%a4%e3%82%b8%e3%83%bc%e3%83%ac%e3%82%a4%e3%82%b8%e3%83%bc_-_pixiv
joined Apr 25, 2018

That arrow is so huge...

joined Mar 20, 2021

There is no way this doesn't end in poly I refuse to even entertain the thought

10466e3de
joined Oct 25, 2014

3P rather than poly since both girls only love Mei.

last edited at Apr 23, 2021 11:41PM

Yuriprofilepiccropped
joined May 27, 2019

Actually that's still poly!

Ricowow
joined Dec 23, 2020

That arrow leveled up, didn't it? It was almost pure white, and then went back to thick, solid pink.

joined Apr 15, 2013

Glad that resolved without pointless drama. I was worried we were gonna have to get serious for a moment there.

D05536d6-01d1-4527-9102-4cc772fad5ed
joined Jul 6, 2020

The girl being supported on the bottom left panel of pg.7 looks familiar doesn’t it, it’s not Akane but it resembles somebody else we know... maybe we’ll find out the backstory for Rinna soon and if there’s anything that will either propel poly route or bring it back to a complicated love triangle

Wow, I actually managed to call it bc I was expecting maybe a twist of my own expectations and now we probably have reentered the phase of love triangle route due to Rinna’s love for Mei specifically to be more firm and with her words of wanting to love one person, adds some roadblocks to a clear path to the poly route. I’m guessing now we have something similar for Sayo coming up, perhaps a short arc with some backstory leading to a renewed determination for gunning for a romantic love with Mei

I think we’ll still have a poly end, but now it’s not looking like a slapdash “their lips touched and now they’re poly” anymore. There will probably come a time where Sayo and Rinna feel compelled to “compete” for Mei and when that arc comes to a climax that’ll be the moment Mei says “hold on who says it can’t be all three of us?” followed by some introspection and advice from out poly teachers

Untitled
joined Aug 17, 2020

Rinna's feelings for Haruno are getting more intense, as someone who likes Rinna among all the characters I don't her to get hurt as her love grew stronger.

Also, I already wanna know the differences of the arrows and how you define them

Untitled
joined Aug 17, 2020

I have nothing against poly relationships as long as its yuri fanfiction, so I don't really get the rage of these people in the forum. I wish I can enjoy controversial yuris with more open and friendly people, I'm never reading forums with these rude and self-entitled people always shading authors and artists as if they're saint. Stop sanitizing fictions, people are aware of whatnots, you don't have to be the Saint.

welcome to the dynasty forums, the laughing stock of the internet,
on the left we have the masochists that read controversial mangas to feel bad to then whine on the forums without adding anything to the conversation
on the right we have the shamers that will accuse you of literal crimes for enjoying a drawing
and on the corner there´s a few people that actually discuss the mangas and know the difference between fiction and reality

hope you enjoy your stay
I am haha, will just avoid unnecessary hate speech XD

Anyway, I've been curious with the idol arc for quite a while now huhu, I hope they'll be fine.

yeah i think this arc is probably gonna revolve around rinna and her backstory
Turns out her feelings for Haruno just grew stronger

last edited at Apr 24, 2021 5:10AM

joined Jun 11, 2016

guys I've figured it out!!! Hopefully so lol

Yep. Rinna IS an idol. In the first flashback panel on the bottom of this page she's wearing the exact same idol outfit as "Akane" is wearing in the picture at the top of this page. Whether or not she is actually Akane or was simply in an idol unit with her remains to be seen.

you're definitely right that Rinna is an idol, but she is very much not Akane!!
Anw if you look at the comment on Akane's account here
It clearly said that Mei is Akane's special someone!! Which means they've already known each other!!! But how, and who the heck is Akane then? Well, take a look at the girl holding a bear in this page
Similar hairstyle with Akane and already friends with Mei --> I'm like, 90% sure that is Akane.

I'm assuming that Akane and Rinna were/are in the same idol unit, but then one day Rinna had some accident and Mei (probably visiting Akane) was there to help but Rinna didn't remember it. However, her subconscious still recognize that Mei was her savior and instantly love her, kinda?? Yeh I know my theory sounds stupid but I can't think of anything better.

Anw, I'm still rooting for Sayo because I just love her so freaking much please let her be happy :(

So, aside from being wrong about how Mei knows Akane, my guess was pretty close.

Takasaki Reika
Untitled315
joined Mar 30, 2021

After Rinna chapter,Sayo chapter please
i don't mind a threesome at this point

last edited at Apr 24, 2021 2:50AM

10466e3de
joined Oct 25, 2014

Actually that's still poly!

I guess, but it's really just harem shit. It would be more interesting and grounded if all parties loved one another, like the girls from chapter 8. Not gonna happen though.

10466e3de
joined Oct 25, 2014

I think we’ll still have a poly end, but now it’s not looking like a slapdash “their lips touched and now they’re poly” anymore. There will probably come a time where Sayo and Rinna feel compelled to “compete” for Mei and when that arc comes to a climax that’ll be the moment Mei says “hold on who says it can’t be all three of us?” followed by some introspection and advice from out poly teachers

The teachers' relationship work because the three of them seem to love one another. Sayo and Rinna only love Mei though, and nothing Mei says will change that. I guess Mei could try to convince them to share instead of competing over her, but that would be a pretty shitty move, imo.

All in all, the poly route seem pretty unlikely, and that's probably for the better.

last edited at Apr 24, 2021 3:01AM

(y)
joined Jan 9, 2017

Speculation time:

Akanes arrows are impersonal love because their cores are Missing

joined Nov 22, 2019

The teachers' relationship work because the three of them seem to love one another. Sayo and Rinna only love Mei though, and nothing Mei says will change that. I guess Mei could try to convince them to share instead of competing over her, but that would be a pretty shitty move, imo.

All in all, the poly route seem pretty unlikely, and that's probably for the better.

Yeah but they were kind of teasing something when Rina and Sayo kissed in the nurses office

Angryface
joined Mar 22, 2021

That one arrow was gigantic and I love how Mei is utterly confused as to why it's so big. Looks like Fukatsu has liked her for a long time.

Miowink
joined Aug 21, 2020

Arrow get bigger

To reply you must either login or sign up.