Forum › If You Could See Love discussion

Murcielago_reiko
joined Dec 9, 2019

The lewd in Sayo has been unleashed.

Icon_flower-flower
joined May 14, 2015

I respect polyamory but I'm not a fan of it so im kind of sad this manga turned this path, i was liking it a lot :c

Meiavatar
joined Feb 9, 2017

Sincerely, a bi polyamorous asexual.

If it isn't too forward, might I ask if you're an ace of spades or an ace of hearts? Just curious is all.

Image0
joined Aug 25, 2018

Feeling very much seen ✌

Ab03237b-ac0d-4030-8288-8032dc7528e5
joined May 12, 2015

so how do we support the artist ? cuz this story is so cute T T

Together_forever
joined Jul 6, 2013

Well, that sucked. What a rushed cop-out.

A8eb27cb4a70a5-a-nw-p
joined Feb 17, 2020

You know what, now I don't even care if they go for the poly route
I'll just enjoy this yuri without searching to ship Fukatsu with one of them anymore, they're good all together

A8eb27cb4a70a5-a-nw-p
joined Feb 17, 2020

so how do we support the artist ? cuz this story is so cute T T

They have a Twitter
https://twitter.com/teren_mikami

10350345_10203915261036022_4042905298182130354_n
joined Mar 1, 2015

This is so stupid..They really went down the Polygamy route..Poly is sh*t.. :|

Veloce1
joined Dec 17, 2017

If it isn't too forward, might I ask if you're an ace of spades or an ace of hearts? Just curious is all.

Ace of clubs, actually. Gray-romantic, to be specific.

T%e1%ba%a3i%20xu%e1%bb%91ng
joined Mar 20, 2017

So this is fine, eh, @Alice Cheshire?
You shouldn't beat someone even if he keep throwing shits at your house.
With comments like this in every polygamory but poly fan must be nice and comments in a far less inflammatory way

last edited at Mar 14, 2021 11:48AM

OrangePekoe Admin
Animesher.com_tamako-market-midori-tokiwa-deviantart-950416a
joined Mar 20, 2013

Yogg-Saron posted:

So this is fine, eh, @Alice Cheshire?
You shouldn't beat someone even if he keep throwing shits at your house.
With comments like this in every polygamory but poly fan must be nice and comments in a far less inflammatory way

Alice Cheshire never said that, so I don't know why you're ascribing that sentiment to her. If someone is routinely attacking your house, it'd be better to call the police than to beat them. Doing it this way is putting you on the bad side of someone who can actually help, and undercutting my ability to do something positive with it. Two wrongs generally make a bad situation worse. Next time, report posts like these in the Help thread.

Mal_ga posted:

It is entirely possible to express dislike of a work in a way that respects other viewers of said work. I'd recommend getting acquainted with those means. Don't post like this again.

Mask
joined Jan 6, 2015

D'aww. I was hoping she'd see a little line forming between her friends when she got home, but I wasn't expecting that cute reaction. Let the haters howl, I don't care. I'm loving this.

Monitor%20lizard
joined Nov 21, 2020

After reading chapter 8.2, my take on this went from "this is obviously popular, so the author introduced the business with the student council to pad out the story" to "this has obviously been axed, and will wrap up with a poly ending in another two chapters or so." As for the Akane/Rinna/Mei backstory, who knows if they'll have time to cram that in.

Kaban_chan_by_tjcooper666_dchtu4u-pre
joined Aug 30, 2014

I agree with the poly is crap part, I was in a poly relationship myself once wouldn't ever do it again.

However I am enjoying the story, even though I only like monogamy. I find this manga cute as heck and I wouldn't mind if they all 3 ended up dating each other.

Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

Nothing amuses me more than seeing the reactions to the poly developments here when it was clear from chapter 1 it would go there...

New%20dynasty%20reader%20profile
joined Oct 22, 2018

Nothing amuses me more than seeing the reactions to the poly developments here when it was clear from chapter 1 it would go there...

IDK, it wasn't always very clear to me, but I agree that people's reactions are amusing. Also, as implied my hype train comment, I'm all in for these poly developments.

46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019

It clearly isn't if people react like that. Just because 3 peoples hold hands doesn't mean it's de facto poly. It can be love triangle or you know friendship like the MC said. I understand some here like poly and would like to see end like this but don't act like it's already made and please, don't make fun of people who are not agree with you.

Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

Sorry. But honestly, after they both had such strong arrows for her and we got that handholding scene, I could see no other way this could end once she actually started to accept having feelings as well.

46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019

But honestly, after they both had such strong arrows for her

That's just indicated a love triangle not a poly. Look at the adults arrows and look at the main girls, you should probably spot the big differences between them. The adults arrows point at each others for each person. For the main girls, it's just the friends arrows pointing at the MC and nothing else. You could argue that she can't see her own arrows but i don't think she would have any arrows anyway.

and we got that handholding scene

That's a very simple argument if you ask me. You can also interpret it as love triangle in the making.

I could see no other way this could end once she actually started to accept having feelings as well.

Like i said before, it would be way to simple and cheap to end poly just after she see a poly relation. I know some of you wouldn't mind but honestly, it's really bad pacing.

last edited at Mar 15, 2021 4:52PM

Monitor%20lizard
joined Nov 21, 2020

Like i said before, it would be way to simple and cheap to end poly just after she see a poly relation. I know some of you wouldn't mind but honestly, it's really bad pacing.

The pacing is bad because it's been axed.

I'm sorry, Lillywyt. Up until two days ago I regarded you as the lone voice of reason in this thread, and while I admire your determination in defending your point of view, I no longer agree with it. You're on your own now. Bon courage.

Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

Why would you assume it's axed and ending already? Surely just having seen a hint that this solution is also possible for their situation is not going to magically solve all their issues? It's just one part of it.

46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019

Wait what ? Really ?

I'm sorry, Lillywyt. Up until two days ago I regarded you as the lone voice of reason in this thread, and while I admire your determination in defending your point of view, I no longer agree with it. You're on your own now. Bon courage.

See, your mistake was to think that i was the voice of reason. I'm merely defending my point of view. In the end, peoples are free to believe that they want.

Stardusttelepath8
joined Oct 15, 2014

Wait what ? Really ?

No. People are just being idiots.

Monitor%20lizard
joined Nov 21, 2020

Wait what ? Really ?

No. People are just being idiots.

People are just not reading my comments. But why should they, after all? I'm not saying anything they want to hear... (ⓛ︿ⓛ)

To reply you must either login or sign up.