Forum › If You Could See Love discussion

Untitled
joined Aug 17, 2020

I have nothing against poly relationships as long as its yuri fanfiction, so I don't really get the rage of these people in the forum. I wish I can enjoy controversial yuris with more open and friendly people, I'm never reading forums with these rude and self-entitled people always shading authors and artists as if they're saint. Stop sanitizing fictions, people are aware of whatnots, you don't have to be the Saint.

welcome to the dynasty forums, the laughing stock of the internet,
on the left we have the masochists that read controversial mangas to feel bad to then whine on the forums without adding anything to the conversation
on the right we have the shamers that will accuse you of literal crimes for enjoying a drawing
and on the corner there´s a few people that actually discuss the mangas and know the difference between fiction and reality

hope you enjoy your stay

I am haha, will just avoid unnecessary hate speech XD

Anyway, I've been curious with the idol arc for quite a while now huhu, I hope they'll be fine.

yeah i think this arc is probably gonna revolve around rinna and her backstory

Turns out her feelings for Haruno just grew stronger

Yvo0lylulbwzixjblrxj
joined May 12, 2020

The day my love went super saiyan!

Screenshot%202020-08-05%20at%209.30.03%20pm
joined Nov 21, 2019

Looks like my theory about Rinna being a former idol was right.

Internet_lied
joined Jul 15, 2016

That arrow is so huge...

It's gonna need its own postal code soon.

New%20dynasty%20reader%20profile
joined Oct 22, 2018

Well that was an interesting flashback.

Also, the credit page now makes me wanna ship Urbs and Goggled Anon.

Bildschirmfoto_2018-08-23_um_21.02.14
joined Jun 13, 2012

I was actually surprised that Rinna did not remember her meeting with Haruno in the past. I thought she fell in love back then as an idol and her love grew stronger when she met her again at school. That would have explained why she fell for her that quickly. But this outcome is also nice.
However, Rinna probably remembered Haruno unconsciously, because I didn't really believe her when she said that she only fell for Haruno because of her looks (correct me if I'm wrong here, but I think I remember her saying that as a reason). Rinna did not make the impression to me to be that shallow.

Monitor%20lizard
joined Nov 21, 2020

I think we’ll still have a poly end, but now it’s not looking like a slapdash “their lips touched and now they’re poly” anymore.

Jumping straight from the accidental kiss to the teacher's poly relationship was what made me think this was rushing towards the ending, but now it looks like that was just slightly strange pacing on the author's part.

Also,

Me ➪ Credits page

joined Jan 6, 2017

I think we’ll still have a poly end, but now it’s not looking like a slapdash “their lips touched and now they’re poly” anymore. There will probably come a time where Sayo and Rinna feel compelled to “compete” for Mei and when that arc comes to a climax that’ll be the moment Mei says “hold on who says it can’t be all three of us?” followed by some introspection and advice from out poly teachers

The teachers' relationship work because the three of them seem to love one another. Sayo and Rinna only love Mei though, and nothing Mei says will change that. I guess Mei could try to convince them to share instead of competing over her, but that would be a pretty shitty move, imo.

All in all, the poly route seem pretty unlikely, and that's probably for the better.

A poly ending doesn't just have to be a triangle where all three date each other. Also this is assuming that Sayo and Rinna wouldn't or couldn't fall for each other as the story progresses.

And if you ask me, I think proposing a V shaped relationship would be the best option for them (assuming of course that Mei falls for both). I certainly wouldn't call it a shitty move

Thumbnail_5a23d300cc738989a894c6273ef293a6
joined Jul 8, 2017

Damn, I was hoping for shipwars after reading the first few chapters.

As someone who was rooting for Rinna, give me all the copium, this is looking like a poly ending.

Well, after this chapter, no more copium, bring on the hopium. There seems to be a slight possibility of it not going the implied route.

Descarga%20(3)
joined Aug 10, 2015

The teachers' relationship work because the three of them seem to love one another. Sayo and Rinna only love Mei though, and nothing Mei says will change that. I guess Mei could try to convince them to share instead of competing over her, but that would be a pretty shitty move, imo.

All in all, the poly route seem pretty unlikely, and that's probably for the better.

sharing is caring

50d13a199dce85e34f5bbb7ccb4f798c
joined Jan 4, 2021

Thank god Akane did not become a love rival. In fact, I like her. Hopefully she appears more often as a possible wingwoman

D05536d6-01d1-4527-9102-4cc772fad5ed
joined Jul 6, 2020

There’s no reason why Rinna and Sayo can’t develop feelings over the course of the next chapters. We’ve already seen that Rinna will get little arrows of love towards others when they do nice things for her, Sayo will probably be the more difficult one from where we currently are. But that’s not to say that people’s feelings can’t grow and shift. I guarantee you the teacher trio didn’t just immediately have mutual perfect polyamorous love. There was probably a lot of drama and hardships they went through to get to where they were.

46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019

I feel like the odd one to think it's not gonna end in Poly. I mean, just because you've seen a functional poly couple in the manga doesn't mean that 1) that all the main girls are ok with such a relation. Poly is not your typical relation and everybody is ok with sharing their love with another person and 2) nobody say it will be functional at all, even if they do agree to that kind of relation, nobody said they can make it work for a long period of time.
Also, why we had a poly chapter and suddendly it become the only way to end the manga ? Can't the girls just find their own way for the relation ? Like, why the poly one and not like the other type of relation we've seen ?

joined Sep 13, 2018

what i dont get is how ch8 seems to be the final chapter since you see a picture of them graduating already , yet ch9 seems like some kind of flashback of between story.

Stardusttelepath8
joined Oct 15, 2014

what i dont get is how ch8 seems to be the final chapter since you see a picture of them graduating already , yet ch9 seems like some kind of flashback of between story.

Those are the poly teachers

thechampionmike95
Latest-1-1
joined Aug 6, 2015

The girl being supported on the bottom left panel of pg.7 looks familiar doesn’t it, it’s not Akane but it resembles somebody else we know... maybe we’ll find out the backstory for Rinna soon and if there’s anything that will either propel poly route or bring it back to a complicated love triangle

Wow, I actually managed to call it bc I was expecting maybe a twist of my own expectations and now we probably have reentered the phase of love triangle route due to Rinna’s love for Mei specifically to be more firm and with her words of wanting to love one person, adds some roadblocks to a clear path to the poly route. I’m guessing now we have something similar for Sayo coming up, perhaps a short arc with some backstory leading to a renewed determination for gunning for a romantic love with Mei

I think we’ll still have a poly end, but now it’s not looking like a slapdash “their lips touched and now they’re poly” anymore. There will probably come a time where Sayo and Rinna feel compelled to “compete” for Mei and when that arc comes to a climax that’ll be the moment Mei says “hold on who says it can’t be all three of us?” followed by some introspection and advice from out poly teachers

Wouldn't that defeat the whole point of her line of wanting to find true love with one person?

Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

Wouldn't that defeat the whole point of her line of wanting to find true love with one person?

Feelings can change. If it would make her just as happy (or even happier) to be together with both of them instead of fighting over their love, it would only make sense for her to accept true love with the two of them.

Integra%2010
joined Dec 4, 2019

That’s a big arrow...

Yuriprofilepiccropped
joined May 27, 2019

There is no way this doesn't end in poly I refuse to even entertain the thought

3P rather than poly since both girls only love Mei.

Actually that's still poly!

I guess, but it's really just harem shit. It would be more interesting and grounded if all parties loved one another, like the girls from chapter 8. Not gonna happen though.

I don't really think it's more grounded one way or the other. I've been in a stable poly relationship for years with people dating the same person but not each other. Same as any other relationship you just communicate and be mindful of everyone's boundaries and needs

last edited at Apr 26, 2021 12:39AM

MapleLovesYuri
Okay%20magge
joined Mar 5, 2021

Next Chapter: Rinna will put on a special idol live for Mei

MapleLovesYuri
Okay%20magge
joined Mar 5, 2021

A poly ending doesn't just have to be a triangle where all three date each other. Also this is assuming that Sayo and Rinna wouldn't or couldn't fall for each other as the story progresses.

And if you ask me, I think proposing a V shaped relationship would be the best option for them (assuming of course that Mei falls for both). I certainly wouldn't call it a shitty move

I think it will end up with everyone falling in love with each other, it's pretty clear now that Rinna is starting to fall in love with Sayo since that kiss, but Rinna's feeling is still focus on Mei the same way as with Sayo I think Mei will someday confront the two about this.

46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019

it's pretty clear now that Rinna is starting to fall in love with Sayo since that kiss

I must be blind since i don't see it, it rather the opposite with this chapter. I mean, didn't we even see Rinna's arrow for Sayo dissapear at the end of last chapter ? That's kinda the opposite for that.

I think Mei will someday confront the two about this.

I think she will confront them about their feelings for her, not for each other. I don't really understand why she would confront them for their feelings for each other. At best, she just want them to get along.

Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

Let's face it, they had a horribly lewd NSFW threesome already in chapter 1.

joined Apr 23, 2021

Mei x Rinna best ship :D
i hope they don't end in a poly

last edited at May 6, 2021 3:11PM

New%20dynasty%20reader%20profile
joined Oct 22, 2018

Let's face it, they had a horribly lewd NSFW threesome already in chapter 1.

That's one way to put it

To reply you must either login or sign up.