Forum › Posts by kuudere

kuudere
Untitled
joined Aug 17, 2020

Ugh man, I love dynasty scans

kuudere
Untitled
joined Aug 17, 2020

Broo this is my saving grace today. I lost my bandori account and I have all Kaorus and chisatos there always included them in all my bands. After crying a hot minute I saw this update and bawled my eyes out again. May everyone have a nice day. Banzai Chisato x Kaoru shippers!

Untitled
joined Aug 17, 2020

It's just 2 chapters and I'm going crazy about this two's skinship

kuudere
Untitled
joined Aug 17, 2020

I never cried on a happy ending this much. This series is part of my childhood, I am thankful to kawaii scans and gouma den for picking up himawari-san. I'll keep coming back to this, that's for sure. I just fell in love with all the characters and story. I even cried when Matsuri called Himawari-san by her real name. It will always be one of my favorite manga.

Untitled
joined Aug 17, 2020

I shouldn't have read this while in the train, because I cracked so loud lmaoooo

kuudere
Untitled
joined Aug 17, 2020

Reminds me of non-police, that chinese ln is so good I had a hard time moving on from it

Untitled
joined Aug 17, 2020

Omg, it's finally here.

kuudere
Hanabi discussion 25 Sep 23:25
Untitled
joined Aug 17, 2020

My eyes are sweating

Untitled
joined Aug 17, 2020

W for principal and sensei hahahaha haha.

kuudere
Make a Mark discussion 11 Jun 06:02
Untitled
joined Aug 17, 2020

Murasakino never fails to make me feel depresed. But this time it's rather light hearted than the previous ones they wrote. I'm glad the girl was her door to free herself, although they didn't end up together I hope they meet again and see how her life changed.

Untitled
joined Aug 17, 2020

Aahhhh I love this

Untitled
joined Aug 17, 2020

I felt like I read a meme disguised as a manga talking about how I'm maidenless and how she's got a bitch because she's the ultimate lesbian butai shoujo and I still like it

Untitled
joined Aug 17, 2020

I thought page 9 says "fucker" and not flicker huahuahua

Untitled
joined Aug 17, 2020

Scarlet is one of my favourite mangas that i wish would get more attention. Now I'm seeing yuino chiro's work again, I keep going back to pages just to see how the work is so beautiful. The comedy ecchi is really funny when its yuri, damn if all ghosts are as pretty as okiku-san

Untitled
joined Aug 17, 2020

Wow. I imagined salas to be really good-looking since he's a real hoe, but I also expected myself to get irritated as soon as I see him in the manga hahahahaha

Untitled
joined Aug 17, 2020

Damn, I went back to the comment sections to edit my comment here but nvm that. I didn't know these people have so much time in hand to write a whole thesis regarding Lambert and Lene's relationship. I suggest you all to read the LN, the author did her best to explain everything. Also, there wouldn't be a lot of cameo of them, just a brief story. Damn, the way you react to this made me think you won't be ready for the season 2 since it's taiyaki's favorite genre hahahahaha (though of course, ln readers knows better wink wink)

Untitled
joined Aug 17, 2020

Okay Where's my taurus x capricorn at? Hahaha

Untitled
joined Aug 17, 2020

This arc is what made me fell in love with lady claire's character, then louie's. The way she handled the situation and didn't put the blame on others and instead of herself. The way Inori built up her character is truly wonderful. From being a tsundere to someone with a deep personality. So if I am Rei, I'd definitely fall in love with this person.

Untitled
joined Aug 17, 2020

All jokes aside. I don't think Azuran literally ate her since japanese are really fond of metaphors like this. It is just tragic that they have to be separated, I thought at first that Azuran is gonna suggest that she's gonna bring Yuri with her and elaborate a plan to murder her soon to be husband. That'd be epic. I just don't find the "romantic" whenever men find a beautiful woman in the woods then ask for their hand because they're bewitched by their beauty, as if these women have no lives in their own. But anyway, that's what some fairy tales taught us.

kuudere
Untitled
joined Aug 17, 2020

We need "damn" tag lmao

Untitled
joined Aug 17, 2020

Bruh, I've been craving for yuri plot like this ever since the villainess reincarnation cliche started, like I've seen a lot but I have to bare with it because it's het. Keep it coming!!!!

Untitled
joined Aug 17, 2020

I've been rooting for the osananajimi route the whole time but deep inside I know poly won't be as bad, but it was great. I wish to see them in college days too like couple life or something so I wish this won't be tagged as completed yet

Untitled
joined Aug 17, 2020

Lmao are these girls fetishizing her traits? That's weird but way to go for someone who's looking for a gf hahahahaha

kuudere
Untitled
joined Aug 17, 2020
Ne_go_m-1111961750075666432-img1

This doujin is the reason why I started watching precure thinking mob sensei existed in the anime, but now I finished almost all the precure series and collected a lot of figures. I don't even know anymore what I'm doing

Untitled
joined Aug 17, 2020

I like her hair long but I can't say I dislike her decision for cutting it short like that. That's one step to yuri let's go