Forum › If You Could See Love discussion

Miku%20avatar%20(wattpad)
joined Oct 6, 2014

The arrows are so damn cute! I love this manga.

last edited at May 14, 2021 1:34PM

DschingisKhan
Khancrop
joined Feb 18, 2013

I love Rinna's hair and how Sayo helps style it; it's super cute.

Melty-blood-type-lumina-7
joined Apr 12, 2021

sigh ...

7c3371fc-1218-42e3-9009-8520d7f626fa
joined Sep 15, 2020

Honestly in Sayo’s case, she really needs to figure out her own worth as a person in order to healthily pursue Mei as more than a friend. Rinna’s a coward and easily spooked sure, but this chapter shows that she’s not afraid of being rejected in the end and admits her love for Mei regardless. She knows her flaws and good points and wants to be accepted of all those aspects of who she is. Sayo is too insecure about herself and her feelings and that’s really what’s setting her back, she needs to be honest with herself and Mei about who she is, good and bad parts, and work towards who she wants to be as a lover for Mei

Cornonthekopp
D05536d6-01d1-4527-9102-4cc772fad5ed
joined Jul 6, 2020

Big Sayaka energy from Sayo right now.

It seems like we had a Mei arc where she started learning and trying to face other people’s feelings, then mini-Rinna arc where she got over her past as an idol and learned to move on, and now it’s probably Sayo’s turn?

urbs Uploader
Beloved%2021
joined Oct 10, 2020

Honestly in Sayo’s case, she really needs to figure out her own worth as a person in order to healthily pursue Mei as more than a friend. Rinna’s a coward and easily spooked sure, but this chapter shows that she’s not afraid of being rejected in the end and admits her love for Mei regardless. She knows her flaws and good points and wants to be accepted of all those aspects of who she is. Sayo is too insecure about herself and her feelings and that’s really what’s setting her back, she needs to be honest with herself and Mei about who she is, good and bad parts, and work towards who she wants to be as a lover for Mei

You summed it up very nicely, feel bad for Sayo, but in the sense she needs to learn to love herself for who she is.

Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

On one hand, progress, on the other hand, pain...

joined Mar 14, 2021

Wow... Pain...

Yuriprofilepiccropped
joined May 27, 2019

Mei x Rinna best ship :D
i hope they don't end in a poly

A poly ending would still have Mei x Rinna? Like, I guess I'm biased since I am poly, but I really don't understand this sentiment. It being poly doesn't diminish the feelings in between those two, it just means they have room for more

last edited at May 24, 2021 1:36PM

Angryface
joined Mar 22, 2021

I love that Mei was classed as "Professional feeble". Also come on Sayo get a backbone and go for it!

joined Sep 11, 2019

Me: Haha I'm worthless lmao
Sayo: "I'm worthless"
Me: NO DON'T YOU DARE SAY THAT GIRL YOU'RE NOT WORTHLESS

The immaculate
joined Mar 19, 2020

Mei x Rinna best ship :D
i hope they don't end in a poly

A poly ending would still have Mei x Rinna? Like, I guess I'm biased since I am poly, but I really don't understand this sentiment. It being poly doesn't diminish the feelings in between those two, it just means they have room for more

Maybe they’re just not that into sayo. I like both of the characters equally so I want them both to be happy. But if I preferred one I’d probably want it not to be poly

saltyslug5561
Yvo0lylulbwzixjblrxj
joined May 12, 2020

Mei is right to be afraid of love. You can hurt people even while trying to do the opposite. She was trying to close the distance between her and Rinna with a first name only approach but it only showed Rinna that their feelings towards each other is very different. Rinna is in love and she is naturally very apprehensive about their relationship.

Mei isnt in love like she is and thus very non-chalant about such an arguably important step.

Human communication is hell.

Takasaki Reika
Untitled315
joined Mar 30, 2021

OH GOD,I DON'T CARE IF WE'RE GOING TO POLY ROUTE OR NOT,I JUST WANT ALL OF THEM TO BE HAPPY

last edited at May 24, 2021 5:38PM

1568990947_preview_2639
joined Feb 24, 2021

God, I really hope a poly happens between Sayo, Rinna and Mei. I mean come on, we had a chapter where Mei meets her teachers, then proceeds to ask them about being in a relationship with more than 1 person, then on top of that Rinna seems to be falling for Sayo while still having feelings for Mei.

New%20dynasty%20reader%20profile
joined Oct 22, 2018

First:

OH GOD,I DON'T CARE IF WE'RE GOING TO POLY ROUTE OR NOT,I JUST WANT ALL OF THEM TO BE HAPPY

Mood

Second:

Lol at the credit page. Are we supposed to ship Goggled and Urbs now?

46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019

God, I really hope a poly happens between Sayo, Rinna and Mei. I mean come on, we had a chapter where Mei meets her teachers, then proceeds to ask them about being in a relationship with more than 1 person

Isn't that just normal asking when you see that kind of relationship though ? That doesn't she want the same relation, that just mean she is curious how the relation work.

then on top of that Rinna seems to be falling for Sayo while still having feelings for Mei.

Where ? As far as i'm concerned none of the friends seem to be interested in the others at all. Don't let the accident kiss fool you, Rinna's arrow is exclusively for Mei and nobody else. Her arrow for Sayo get popped in the same chapter she got it.

I said more than enough that to me Poly ending for solving a love triangle is like the cheapest way to do it, not to mention how unoriginal it will be if they just follow blindly the example of the teachers. Like what ? Next time she encounter a girl with a harem and it will be an harem ending ? I think it's better than they found their own love rather than just copy one of the love they witnessed.

Yuri Yuriyuri
Miowink
joined Aug 21, 2020

If you splash water on an anime person their immune system immediately shuts down.

(y)
joined Jan 9, 2017

Auch

0003_proc
joined Jul 21, 2019

I said more than enough that to me Poly ending for solving a love triangle is like the cheapest way to do it

I don't mind poly but in the case of this series I have to agree. To be honest I feel like Mei x Rinna has the better chemistry but as a character I like Saya best because I relate to her.

Goggled Anon
Stardusttelepath8
joined Oct 15, 2014

If you splash water on an anime person their immune system immediately shuts down.

To be fair, it's only Mei who this is a big concern for, since she probably could actually die from it.

urbs Uploader
Beloved%2021
joined Oct 10, 2020

First:

Mood

Second:

Lol at the credit page. Are we supposed to ship Goggled and Urbs now?

It’s unrequited, maybe one day Goggled will have an arrow of their own

Cool
joined Apr 4, 2021

So this is Sayo's arc huh. Sayo should love and accept herself first before loving someone else because its hard to love someone who's not real to themselves.

Vashu
joined Apr 2, 2017

Calling a poly ending lazy/cheap is pretty inconsiderate of how like that kind of relationship rarely gets depicted respectfully, (harem are just horny and don't really broach the subject). People only like love triangles because they've been used to reinforce monogamy, when they really point out that it doesn't have to be that way and brings misery otherwise. Someone doesn't have to lose and win.

Yuriprofilepiccropped
joined May 27, 2019

Calling a poly ending lazy/cheap is pretty inconsiderate of how like that kind of relationship rarely gets depicted respectfully, (harem are just horny and don't really broach the subject). People only like love triangles because they've been used to reinforce monogamy, when they really point out that it doesn't have to be that way and brings misery otherwise. Someone doesn't have to lose and win.

Agreed, it is very rare that poly gets depicted with any real consideration behind it. And honestly, there's no shortage of mono relationships if that's what people prefer.

To me, a lot of the calls for the endgame to not be poly are weird because it sounds like they want someone to "lose" and suffer the heartbreak unnecessarily. Like there have been so many love triangles that resolve with that angst, so it's exciting to for there to be chance for it to be averted

To reply you must either login or sign up.