Forum › 2DK, G-pen, Alarm clock discussion

Utenaanthy01
joined Aug 4, 2018

I'm gettin' a little tired of the "what are these feelings??" trope

Cut them some slack. These girls are struggling with complex feelings. Not everyone has at hand a master of the human heart like @Firecat1311 to readily provide the answers they need!

Tsw118
joined Feb 27, 2015

No woman is an island

But many women are boats. There are several anime series about them, even.

Bldrnner
joined Mar 3, 2019

(https://i.imgur.com/yzEfJOB.png)
(https://i.imgur.com/pMjuYJV.png)

Ahhhh...
True ain't it?

last edited at Nov 4, 2019 1:59PM by Nezchan

Etult87ueaawqbz_%20(2)
joined Oct 15, 2016

I really hope Tanihara ends up with Kazuki. Both had the gays for each other in their own minds without realizing during that project and the mangaka girl feels more like a little sister than a romantic interest at this point. Besides, she has her own little kouhai to fall in love with eventually.

46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019

I really hope Tanihara ends up with Kazuki. Both had the gays for each other in their own minds without realizing during that project and the mangaka girl feels more like a little sister than a romantic interest at this point. Besides, she has her own little kouhai to fall in love with eventually.

I think it's has been already state that both the office co-worker and mangaka co-worker are just here to make the 2 MC realise they're into each other.

joined May 17, 2019

It makes me feel rather lonely that I seem to be the only one on this particular yuri manga discussion section to actually ship the original and confirmed pairing(Worker x Roommate) other than Worker x Co-Worker and Mangaka x Kohai ://
The confirmed pairing's dynamic is rather cute and unique; and their relationship develops in future chapters(from what I can tell from the raw pages on Author's twitter and other known leaks)

Img_0215
joined Jul 29, 2017

It makes me feel rather lonely that I seem to be the only one on this particular yuri manga discussion section to actually ship the original and confirmed pairing(Worker x Roommate) other than Worker x Co-Worker and Mangaka x Kohai ://
The confirmed pairing's dynamic is rather cute and unique; and their relationship develops in future chapters(from what I can tell from the raw pages on Author's twitter and other known leaks)

Although I tend to avoid "shipping" at all, it seems clear to me that the two alternative women are simply meant to get the MCs to clarify their feelings toward each other. The fact the the "others" seem more suitable to the main pair actually makes them less interesting from a storytelling perspective.

joined Oct 9, 2019

I'm always so excited to read this manga.

joined Feb 16, 2020

I want an update (@>皿<)

joined Sep 22, 2017

Please update!!!!

joined Jul 26, 2020

Why was this series dropped? :'c

0003_proc
joined Jul 21, 2019

I miss this series so much.

Zigv3uyqlg0hih2ixcp8saivs99g-ehejzp51vcc89w
joined Feb 8, 2018

It's alive? :o

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

wild flashbacks OMG it's happening!? thank you!!!
I like the twintails girl XP

Yesyes
joined Mar 17, 2020

omg its back yay!

Smol%20dankkonata
joined Oct 10, 2018

RETURN OF THE KING

Hogfather
Kouyuri
joined Jan 25, 2016

Why was this series dropped? :'c

Because it has 7+ volumes and is slow as hell. Our group dropped it because it was like chasing the next One Piece. Not gonna ride that train.

Utenaanthy01
joined Aug 4, 2018

wild flashbacks OMG it's happening!? thank you!!!

Same. Can't believe it's back. Time to party!

joined May 17, 2019

I'm so glad this is picked up again!! I heard the manga had been finished for quite awhile now so hopefully English translations will catch up! I wanna know how Kazuki and Kae get together romantically despite how different they are. Although it may seem like a mega slow burn, looking at some raws I could find online, it seems very worth it and satisfying in the end!

last edited at Feb 24, 2021 4:36AM

joined Jun 27, 2017

Thank you so much for picking this up again.

Lumg21
joined Jan 6, 2020

Wouldn't get your hopes up, this isn't picked up again it is just a commission, like all the other chapters Akiba Detectives have done.

So it could be another year until someone pays for another chapter.

Chocolate%20photo%20-%20copy
joined Apr 2, 2013

So she moves in with the roommate just so that her boyfriend doesn’t stay over? Whelp whatever happened in ch 1 wasn’t a surprise then, just something that was eventually going to happen.

shadesofgreymoon
Swxj4ro
joined Jun 5, 2016

So she moves in with the roommate just so that her boyfriend doesn’t stay over? Whelp whatever happened in ch 1 wasn’t a surprise then, just something that was eventually going to happen.

She even mentions how she's glad she hasn't broken up with him YET, heh. But yeah your relationship is doomed if you're doing anything within your power to prevent yourself from having to do the do with your partner. Kind of a big indicator you have The Big Gay if you super don't wanna do it with your het partner.

joined May 1, 2013

Yeah, still not into this manga roommate at all. 100% supporter of Kazuki with Annoying Work Friend.

Absolute-territory-2.jpg
joined Mar 4, 2018

Thanks for freakin' having me! Bellicose manners ftw.

To reply you must either login or sign up.