Forum › Posts by Gremriel

joined Jun 27, 2017

Ok, I think I've lost interest in this manga. Having the 'friend' move in with them looks like a way to introduce completely unnecessary drama.

joined Jun 27, 2017

Well, that kinda fizzled out...

joined Jun 27, 2017

Isn't it supposed to be Kazuki-san, instead of Kaduki?

joined Jun 27, 2017

Well, at least now I know they're together. It's a shame this was never licensed.

joined Jun 27, 2017

Thank you so much for picking this up again.

joined Jun 27, 2017

What even is the point of this manga

joined Jun 27, 2017

I love this manga so much. So wholesome.

Gremriel
joined Jun 27, 2017

That Hitachi Magic Wand on page 4 :)

Gremriel
joined Jun 27, 2017

https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/under_one_roof_ch03#3

Has Morning Glory and Kase-san been around this long?! Am I actually this old!?

Damn, I hadn't noticed it was Kase-san and Yamada. But yes, they're are that old.

joined Jun 27, 2017

Thanks, The Macaron Press !

joined Jun 27, 2017

Wouldn't it be weirdly cute if Sakuma was the loudest of the two?

I suspect she is :)

Gremriel
Suito-to! discussion 01 Jun 12:56
joined Jun 27, 2017

I would not mind if this manga only had panels with the two of them tying their hair just before they start eating.

Gremriel
joined Jun 27, 2017

All these couples and their stories have been collected in The Conditions of Paradise, licensed by Seven Seas.

Gremriel
joined Jun 27, 2017

Fantastic manga, although I had hoped their parents would know about their relationship by now. Everyone else knows.

joined Jun 27, 2017

How do I trick Seven Seas into publishing this

Seven Seas, Yen Press, Viz Media, anyone.

Gremriel
joined Jun 27, 2017

Yeah, I'm giving up on this. It's dragged out beyond reason and now the ex shows up. Oh well.

Gremriel
Dear NOMAN discussion 31 Jul 12:01
joined Jun 27, 2017

Not too sure about the story, but the art has improved by leaps compared to Beauty and the Beast Girl.

joined Jun 27, 2017

This gets more and more intrigueing!

Gremriel
joined Jun 27, 2017

Regardles of what will happen in the last 4 chapters or so the one thing I would really like to see would be a coming out. Way to many Manga just ignore this or never speak about it. Also I think its unlikely that they are just lovey-dovey for the all of the last chapters. There is still enough time for one last short arc.

I agree with this. It would be a good thing if a coming out happened.

Gremriel
joined Jun 27, 2017

Why did I wait so long to read this. I'm binging this right now and it's amazing.

Gremriel
joined Jun 27, 2017

Yeah, I haven't really seen the ex-girlfriends in any other work. The art is very pretty and that first page took my breath away!
I hope they start dating again or something.
I think I'll keep an eye on this one.

Then you haven't read Honey & Mustard by Morishima Akiko. I can highly recommend that one.

joined Jun 27, 2017

Holy shit, I saw a lot of these two on Pixiv, but I had no idea what it was called. Finally I can read it!

Gremriel
Pink Rush discussion 03 Apr 08:22
joined Jun 27, 2017

Two things caught my attention: the 2012 cover with Kase-san and Yamada and the 2012 cover with Miu and Fujiwara-san.

Gremriel
joined Jun 27, 2017

Question, out of curiosity: do people in Japan really have to visit a hospital for something simple like a cold?

joined Jun 27, 2017

Well, alrlight. I have the first 4 volumes, guess I will buy all the others too.