Forum › Posts by Malibu

Hogfather
Kouyuri
joined Jan 25, 2016

This was delightful! I can’t wait to read more, the art style is wonderful and there was no dawdling getting to the yuri, 10/10.

Malibu Uploader
Hogfather
Kouyuri
joined Jan 25, 2016

This was a good quick read and the art is pleasant, thanks for publishing this!

Malibu Uploader
Aki/Momo discussion 10 Jan 17:13
Hogfather
Kouyuri
joined Jan 25, 2016

Ah, the trouble with past trauma causing problems... Nice to see them finally overcome this in the end. ^_^

I did went back and fort in the first pages twice just in case

Same, honestly.

Same

Malibu Uploader
Aki/Momo discussion 10 Jan 01:08
Hogfather
Kouyuri
joined Jan 25, 2016

This was wonderful! Thank you so much for sacrificing your time to play Portal 2 for us :)

Let me know if I can help with your next project so that you don’t have to lose game time!

Malibu Uploader
Hogfather
Kouyuri
joined Jan 25, 2016

Woah.

Malibu Uploader
Hogfather
Kouyuri
joined Jan 25, 2016

So damn fluffy

Malibu Uploader
Hogfather
Kouyuri
joined Jan 25, 2016

Hopefully this is a legitimate Yuri manga, and not some cute girls doing cute things series that never ends + subtext! Fingers crossed!

Malibu Uploader
Hogfather
Kouyuri
joined Jan 25, 2016

Insane amounts of scanlators

I need to hear the story behind this

last edited at Jan 1, 2024 2:40AM

Hogfather
Kouyuri
joined Jan 25, 2016

God damn I like where this is going

Malibu Uploader
Hogfather
Kouyuri
joined Jan 25, 2016

Hellllllllllz yes! We did it, everyone!

Hats off to the scanlation group too, they were the real heroes here who released the chapters in such quick succession. Thank you for this delicious meal! My heart is full.

I’m curious if this is the end of the series, and if it’s just not marked as completed because the extras still have to be translated?

EDIT: dammit, the last page says “end” at the bottom. Well here’s hoping for a fast forward in time bonus chapter!

last edited at Dec 23, 2023 1:45AM

Hogfather
Kouyuri
joined Jan 25, 2016

OH NO I READ ALL THAT IN ONE SITTING WHAT AM I SUPPOSED TO DO NOWW.... This really was so wholesome and tysm jam city <33333

Same lol

Im really enjoying this series, I’d love to see more of it!

Malibu Uploader
Hogfather
Kouyuri
joined Jan 25, 2016

Next chapter looks like it’s probably the last in the volume, get hyped! I’ve got high hopes for that kiss!

Malibu Uploader
Hogfather
Kouyuri
joined Jan 25, 2016

yes yes yes yes yes

Malibu Uploader
Hogfather
Kouyuri
joined Jan 25, 2016

I really enjoyed this! It was simple, cute, and an office prick got a verbal bitchslap. 10/10.

Malibu Uploader
Hogfather
Kouyuri
joined Jan 25, 2016

This was wonderful!

Malibu Uploader
Hogfather
Kouyuri
joined Jan 25, 2016

I must confess, the writing of the story really has me feeling the dread and the rush when they stepped out on that ledge. This is beautifully written and tragically sad, but a wonderful read so far.

It’s also beautiful that the universe saw fit to give them another chance, so they could both go back and give Otome (henceforth known as Cuntasaurus) a colossal pride obliterating bitch slap.

last edited at Nov 15, 2023 9:44PM

Malibu Uploader
Hogfather
Kouyuri
joined Jan 25, 2016

This was cute and simple, yet interesting. I wanna read more about these two!

Malibu Uploader
Hogfather
Kouyuri
joined Jan 25, 2016

Does anyone know where I can read the raws, I literately don’t give two shits about this manga but not knowing what that biyatch does in the end makes me angry, I just wanna get over this manga already cuz it’s not worth waiting for imo.

Same. Ami is a prick and I’d love to finish and discard this series, preferably with some weak closure. I’ll let you know if I find raws.

Malibu Uploader
Hogfather
Kouyuri
joined Jan 25, 2016
Mittsumia-1719509836260590039-img1

Wonderful <3

Malibu Uploader
Hogfather
Kouyuri
joined Jan 25, 2016

Holy cats this manga was suddenly put on blast. All hail Zanka!

Malibu Uploader
Hogfather
Kouyuri
joined Jan 25, 2016

I came for the art, gonna stay for the… uh… art. This is a weird one, albeit I’m a little curious. Not the kinda manga you binge to feel good.

Malibu Uploader
Hogfather
Kouyuri
joined Jan 25, 2016

My brain always shortcircuits slightly when I see maid but no Zanka.

Heh.
OTOH it's a maid chapter that's more than 4 pages long, and will probably have ongoing plot, so that can't be Zanka...

Burnnnnn but accurate

Hogfather
Kouyuri
joined Jan 25, 2016

…aite, that’s a legal and decent ending. I would have liked a peek at the future but, this will do. Maybe we’ll get a peek in a bonus chapter?

Malibu Uploader
Hogfather
Kouyuri
joined Jan 25, 2016
Hiro

Awww so cute. I'm really digging the art style and character styles too <3

Hogfather
Kouyuri
joined Jan 25, 2016

I think this is the fourth or fifth series I've read with this start... looks good tho

Came here to say this. That intro has been overdone and is stupid at this point, but there could still be potential here.