Forum › 2DK, G-pen, Alarm clock discussion

joined Sep 21, 2019

@Firecat1311: You, sir/ma'am, are the true master of the human heart

Also @Ropponmatsu, dunno if you'll read this but I wanted to say I also liked your work, and the intention behind it was fulfilled imo. Just wanted to drop some more positivity, as I've seen other users doing in this thread, to contrast w/ the previous hate a little bit

last edited at Oct 23, 2019 8:20PM

Nyohohoho
joined Apr 20, 2013

Firecat1311 posted:

If only all girls in yuri could use google TwT

Jo
joined Jan 1, 2019

Thank you, Firecat1311, for that, I'm still smiling.

Untitled
joined May 2, 2018

Instant Koiiro Etude flashback on page 1.

Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

Google, master of the human heart. :D

joined Jul 28, 2013

God dammit I really ship Tanihara and Kazuki...

45b4e36d555ca184502130f8249354c2--flcl-furi-kuri2
joined Jul 19, 2018

@Looking East
I was, but I had to stop. (Mainly due to real life issues, but the "warm reception" I got certainly didn't help my motivation to continue, lol)

I'm sorry to hear you had real life issues. I'm still disgusted with the entitled BS and petty whining I saw on display here even if it was only a small part of the reason you ultimately dropped the series. I hope that somebody out there decides to pick this up as it's one of the few good long running yuri series featuring the adult world. It looks like these recent releases were commissioned. That along with the fact this is not an easy work to translate means they aren't likely to continue for long.

joined May 1, 2013

Why is the author working so hard to make us want Nanami to get together with her cute, annoying coworker!!? The cute annoying coworker is adorable!

I meaannnnn I gettt ittttt, the coworker only sees Nanami's facade, whereas the roommate just innately and immediately accepts Nanami's country-fried side. But c'mon, she's so adorable!

(on a side note I'm gettin' a little tired of the "what are these feelings??" trope, which does not really fit a manga like this... though I suppose being bad at introspection does fit that coworker pretty well)

Utenaanthy01
joined Aug 4, 2018

I'm gettin' a little tired of the "what are these feelings??" trope

Cut them some slack. These girls are struggling with complex feelings. Not everyone has at hand a master of the human heart like @Firecat1311 to readily provide the answers they need!

Tsw118
joined Feb 27, 2015

No woman is an island

But many women are boats. There are several anime series about them, even.

Dwight2
joined Mar 3, 2019

(https://i.imgur.com/yzEfJOB.png)
(https://i.imgur.com/pMjuYJV.png)

Ahhhh...
True ain't it?

last edited at Nov 4, 2019 1:59PM by Nezchan

Etult87ueaawqbz_%20(2)
joined Oct 15, 2016

I really hope Tanihara ends up with Kazuki. Both had the gays for each other in their own minds without realizing during that project and the mangaka girl feels more like a little sister than a romantic interest at this point. Besides, she has her own little kouhai to fall in love with eventually.

Minami
joined Jun 25, 2019

I really hope Tanihara ends up with Kazuki. Both had the gays for each other in their own minds without realizing during that project and the mangaka girl feels more like a little sister than a romantic interest at this point. Besides, she has her own little kouhai to fall in love with eventually.

I think it's has been already state that both the office co-worker and mangaka co-worker are just here to make the 2 MC realise they're into each other.

joined May 17, 2019

It makes me feel rather lonely that I seem to be the only one on this particular yuri manga discussion section to actually ship the original and confirmed pairing(Worker x Roommate) other than Worker x Co-Worker and Mangaka x Kohai ://
The confirmed pairing's dynamic is rather cute and unique; and their relationship develops in future chapters(from what I can tell from the raw pages on Author's twitter and other known leaks)

Img_0215
joined Jul 29, 2017

It makes me feel rather lonely that I seem to be the only one on this particular yuri manga discussion section to actually ship the original and confirmed pairing(Worker x Roommate) other than Worker x Co-Worker and Mangaka x Kohai ://
The confirmed pairing's dynamic is rather cute and unique; and their relationship develops in future chapters(from what I can tell from the raw pages on Author's twitter and other known leaks)

Although I tend to avoid "shipping" at all, it seems clear to me that the two alternative women are simply meant to get the MCs to clarify their feelings toward each other. The fact the the "others" seem more suitable to the main pair actually makes them less interesting from a storytelling perspective.

joined Oct 9, 2019

I'm always so excited to read this manga.

20200329_023945
joined Feb 16, 2020

I want an update (@>皿<)

joined Sep 22, 2017

Please update!!!!

joined Jul 26, 2020

Why was this series dropped? :'c

joined Jul 21, 2019

I miss this series so much.

To reply you must either login or sign up.