joined Mar 20, 2013

So the protagonist of this series is as follows:

Cute
Gay As Heck
A Garbage Ball
A Playgirl

The series itself features:

OLs
Beauty In Disguise as our love interest??
Not One But Two(!) Out Lesbians!

Not to mention pages like this and overall pretty smart writing. I keep flicking the light switch up and down, just to be sure I'm awake and grounded in the correct reality. I haven't been this excited about a series in a while, really looking forward to more!

last edited at Dec 2, 2020 11:53PM

Norainhere Uploader
2hu%20cats
joined Jun 27, 2014

A fun start; I'm looking forward to seeing where this goes. At the very least both of them know the other's gay already so there (probably) won't be much angst about whether they like women or not lol

Also for some reason I thought this was connected to this one-shot, but no, that's a completely separate thing.

Koitoyuu-1
joined Jan 23, 2018

This looks interesting. I'm in.

G-xnwzom_400x400
joined Sep 26, 2019

Seems like this could be an interesting story. Consider me intrigued.

Img_20220602_141642-min%20(1)%20(1)%20(1)
joined Feb 5, 2020

cant go wrong with office lady yuri

Tragedian%202
joined Oct 1, 2020

"Here I come, queen of playboys. Do you have enough lesbians in stock?"

joined Aug 8, 2020

This is gonna be great!

joined Jan 8, 2016

Ah, this looks legit interesting with a more complex plot setup than we usually get.

Yes more adult lesbians!

joined Jun 30, 2017

Finishing work at eight pm is already grossly overtime...

Fetish%20notebook%20lsmol
joined May 20, 2013
  • Favorites
  • Subscribed

Let's
Fucking
GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

afkeroge Uploader
Nanayuu
Noca Scans
joined May 29, 2015

Not in Japan. It's common to finish work there at 9 or even 10PM. They're trying to fix the problem, but "company loyalty" is deeply rooted in their society, so it's gonna take time.

joined Nov 27, 2017

Hitting the ground running; I'm sold on this.

last edited at Dec 3, 2020 2:13AM

Butt
joined Sep 26, 2020

Yusssss... I have the first two volumes of this in print and it's fun and different from a lot of the other OL stuff out right now. Funny, too. If weirdly upbeat about HR (yuni's background is apparently in corporate HR).

Also for some reason I thought this was connected to this one-shot, but no, that's a completely separate thing.

No, that one-shot is connected to yuni's other (completed, short) series, I Love You So Much I Hate You. https://yenpress.com/9781975314248/i-love-you-so-much-i-hate-you/

2641afdd-9dc4-4327-a1c3-a5b558c33522
joined Mar 12, 2014

Oh yesssss this looks like it's going to be a fun ride

joined Aug 29, 2016

Heehee this is what I’m talking about. Good entry as a first chapter to reel readers in with that lesbian finesse.

joined Sep 22, 2015

Ohhh! This is so exciting! I'm hyped! Thank you so much for translating this. Saw Yuni's illustrations in Pixiv. I love how she draws adult mature women! Moreeeee yuri OL please!

Murcielago_reiko
joined Dec 9, 2019

Yes. Keep these OL lesbians coming in hot. The premise is hitting me right from the get-go and I wonder what routes the characters are aiming for.
And yeah, it sucks to be transferred to another department when you know you're awesome with your current specialty. Sales, marketing are no joke and you gotta have some oozing charisma or appeal to form business relationships, typically a people-pleaser. (Or in our Queen Player's case, a woman-pleaser.)

DivineAlexandra
Ihstarresi
joined Jun 22, 2018

This is an epic first chapter

joined Dec 5, 2019

Yes. Keep these OL lesbians coming in hot. The premise is hitting me right from the get-go and I wonder what routes the characters are aiming for.
And yeah, it sucks to be transferred to another department when you know you're awesome with your current specialty. Sales, marketing are no joke and you gotta have some oozing charisma or appeal to form business relationships, typically a people-pleaser. (Or in our Queen Player's case, a woman-pleaser.)

Yeah, I was confused at first on why they would transfer their top sales person to another department since sales is a job that requires a very specific set of personal skills to be great in. But it makes sense to send her to HR if they are preparing her for a top management position, she has the sales down now she need to learn hot to deal with staff and company procedures.

Great series and amazing start, I kinda like Komori's hook up, let's hope she doesn't crash and burn too hard

Tsuki-chan Uploader
Unknown
Chads no Teikoku
joined Dec 18, 2013

morter posted:

• Favorites
  • Subscribed

Let's
Fucking
GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

I couldn't say it better

Artworks-000165609848-75gqpp-t500x500
joined Aug 1, 2015

Very excited for this! I needed another OL yuri now that Still Sick is finished.

joined Feb 22, 2018

Not in Japan. It's common to finish work there at 9 or even 10PM. They're trying to fix the problem, but "company loyalty" is deeply rooted in their society, so it's gonna take time.

The national retirement system was shredded by the Yen Bubble Crash, and it still hasn't recovered 30 years later. In fact with the impending retirement surge it's going to get worse. So 70 hour work weeks are still necessary to ensure a decent retirement pot.

_20180228_203946
joined Jan 24, 2018

I'm noticing more Adult life and Office lady yuris, were our prayers answered? Like I don't mind the jk stuff but its so..... trope? Here's to a new era! Im down for a future where the OL Yuri will become the trope!

C6ecb18a42241236b33d8a43252bfaf1
joined Apr 30, 2020

Playgirl x playgirl. I'm also hyped.

To reply you must either login or sign up.