Follow nipi on X: @saberchankawaii
Pixiv: https://pixiv.net/users/15622479

Check out the shiny new Cosplay tag!

last edited at Nov 26, 2023 9:06AM

afkeroge Uploader
Nanayuu
Noca Scans
joined May 29, 2015

This is the second bird-adjacent thing I've worked on. Weird how that works.

afkeroge Uploader
Nanayuu
Noca Scans
joined May 29, 2015

Buy this book here.
Follow Takeshisu on X: @intheWhiteRoom
Pixiv: https://pixiv.net/users/3309496

Nanayuu
Noca Scans
joined May 29, 2015

Follow the artist on X(lol) @u_league_yusuri
Also, this is the author's debut work. Please buy the book linked above to support them.

last edited at Sep 8, 2023 12:41PM

afkeroge Uploader
Nanayuu
Noca Scans
joined May 29, 2015

Please consider supporting the artist! You can buy this book here.

We are also looking for suggestions on non-derivative work to translate here.

afkeroge Uploader
Nanayuu
Noca Scans
joined May 29, 2015

hahahaha, the extra page is amazing, "wow I thought only half of our team would make it here at best, this is going great" says the team unwittingly made up out of two warring factions.

I love the comedic elements in this manga. The reveal of Benika's father panting like a dog was funny too.

This is why people shouldn't smoke. You never know when you'll find yourself running for your life from knights and assassins dressed in riot gear.

afkeroge Uploader
Nanayuu
Noca Scans
joined May 29, 2015

Ah, it finally arrived here! Some other good oneshots in this collection.

Not planning on doing any others from this anthology. For now, at least.

afkeroge Uploader
Nanayuu
Noca Scans
joined May 29, 2015

We now have two new shiny tags! Role-play and Hatesex. Feel free to suggest works that fit these tags.

afkeroge Uploader
Nanayuu
Noca Scans
joined May 29, 2015

Please consider supporting the artist! You can buy this book here.

Also, check out the shiny new tag!

last edited at Jun 10, 2023 9:10AM

afkeroge Uploader
Nanayuu
Noca Scans
joined May 29, 2015

Uhh, to give y'all some context here, this work was originally released back in 2018.

afkeroge Uploader
Nanayuu
Noca Scans
joined May 29, 2015

Oh, I knew it! I knew! I knew from the very first instant I saw her that this Yomi woman was up to no good!!

Shizuku should have stuck to Honami. It was clear from the beginning that she was the right choice. Stupid Shizuku. Bah.

Shizuku doesn't have a say on who she visits.

afkeroge Uploader
Nanayuu
Noca Scans
joined May 29, 2015

That's because you were arguing in bad faith:

is cheating and netorare not a fetish in media?

if so,how is a story which drowns itself within it to thrive not a fetish story?

and lastly,isnt a good majority of written media born from its authors fetish to begin with anyway?

When you were rightfully called out on your bullshit, your response was to assert that it was Blastaar's obligation to prove that cheating is a not a mere fetish when the onus was on you to prove that it is. Furthermore, you resorted to ad hominem attacks as if that would convince people to take your arguments seriously. After that, you tried moving the goalpost by saying that cheating was more than just a fetish when confronted with the argument that it was not a mere fetish based on its prevalence in non-titillation focused literature. And finally, when it was pointed out that you were trying to project your motivations onto the author - which you were, by the way - you had the gall to insinuate that the other person was the one who was ignoring your absurd talking points. Not to mention your condescending attitude, which, frankly, makes you look wrong no matter how "good" your arguments were. Don't take debate classes from Reddit.

afkeroge Uploader
Nanayuu
Noca Scans
joined May 29, 2015

Should I put in spoilers? I have no idea when the scanlation will be uploaded, but we are now 4 chapters behind.

No, you should not.

afkeroge Uploader
Nanayuu
Noca Scans
joined May 29, 2015

https://twitter.com/kawauchi05/status/1532316105867264000/photo/1

Here is the sequel to this manga it is no translated though can somebody please translate this into english?

You plan to spam this message anywhere else? I might just not do it so I can spite you.

afkeroge Uploader
Nanayuu
Noca Scans
joined May 29, 2015

Yikes some people need to chill, you are reading it for free without supporting author in any way nor the translation team.

I realize that.

People really need to learn how hard cleaning and translation actually is, not trying to be rude to the translation team but when I tried to do it myself I was completely drained by the cleaning for sfxs and dialogues let alone translation and typesetting.

I know translation and cleaning isn't easy and I realize that translator teams have lives outside of doing this.

@Shawn from what I've known the translation team doesn't own you shit, if you're that impatient then purchase the raws and try to do it yourself.

@Fahadxyuu I have been patient for entire year I've been patient, I was just wondering if they dropped it or not cause it wouldn't be the 1st time a translator team just dropped a series without saying anything. Most of the translator teams that I know of they keep you posted if they are having difficulties or not

Not patient enough.

afkeroge Uploader
Nanayuu
Noca Scans
joined May 29, 2015

Hope I didn't add to that reaction: was just trying to add a bit of levity. I don't speak for everyone but a lot of people appreciate the work that's done. So thank you.

Ah, no. I wasn't referring to you. I get that it was a joke lol.

afkeroge Uploader
Nanayuu
Noca Scans
joined May 29, 2015

(Jokingly)

My Translator's Not Here Today

Yeah, and if this attitude continues, "today" will become "forever".

afkeroge Uploader
Nanayuu
Noca Scans
joined May 29, 2015

I'm probably going to get some hate on this but at this point I couldn't care less did the translator team for this series drop this or what, because it's already been a year and there's already been chapters out and yet they haven't been translated.

You know, the more you guys complain, the more I'll be inclined to not work on this.

Look, just chill. You'll get the translations when they're ready.

last edited at May 21, 2022 1:08PM

Nanayuu
Noca Scans
joined May 29, 2015

there are two more chapters of this available, hope they will get translated...

Mind linking me to where I can get these chapters? We'll have a look.

afkeroge Uploader
Nanayuu
Noca Scans
joined May 29, 2015

I just died and went to heaven. Thanks.

Nanayuu
Noca Scans
joined May 29, 2015

I don't know what a go-getter is but I liked this!!!

Someone who knows what they want and strives to get it.

Nanayuu
Noca Scans
joined May 29, 2015
afkeroge Uploader
Nanayuu
Noca Scans
joined May 29, 2015

Bruh.

afkeroge Uploader
Nanayuu
Noca Scans
joined May 29, 2015