Forum › Posts by Koito Yuu

Koitoyuu-1
joined Jan 23, 2018

I'm really loving it so far. I wanna see a flashback how Miss Landlady fell in love with her.

Koitoyuu-1
joined Jan 23, 2018

The art is good, but the story isn't captivating me. I feel like it's lacking something.

Koitoyuu-1
joined Jan 23, 2018

There's only a very few cheating stories I can tolerate. This one is hanging near the edge, but I'll read more chapters to see if it's worth it or not. I kinda doubt it, though. I can only see pain down the road.

Koitoyuu-1
joined Jan 23, 2018

I vote for a donut tag as well.

Koito Yuu
Koitoyuu-1
joined Jan 23, 2018

This looks interesting. I'm in.

Koito Yuu
Koitoyuu-1
joined Jan 23, 2018

Everything was fine until the ending. I'm not used to that at all, and the conclusion did feel rushed.

Koitoyuu-1
joined Jan 23, 2018

This is a wonderful series. It's anime-worthy.

Koitoyuu-1
joined Jan 23, 2018

Hmm, hot.

Koito Yuu
Koitoyuu-1
joined Jan 23, 2018

^ Yes! I'm very happy that it's doing well in Japan. I hope more people will come to know about this manga, because it's just so well-written, imho.

Koitoyuu-1
joined Jan 23, 2018

^ That is plausible. She's looking for a way to escape the abuse IF the cousin really does it. That's why she said that she hates the rain. Pretty soon, sensei will save her by being the rainbow in her life that she desperately needs.

(Funny, earlier I was humming a song that there's always a rainbow after the rain, and then I stumbled upon this today.)

However, I'm not quite comfortable about the huge age gap between the student and teacher. I'll continue reading it anyway.

Koito Yuu
Koitoyuu-1
joined Jan 23, 2018

Read it all in one go, and all I can say is…

Tsukasa is such a martyr. There’s nothing wrong with selflessness, of course, but as a person who’s looking at their situation from afar, I can’t help but feel pity. She deserves to be happy just like everyone else, but she can’t have that because of this messed up circular love triangle they have going. The unfortunate thing is, Kotooka might return Washio’s feelings in the future, and poor Tsukasa will forever be the third wheel who will suffer for the rest of her days… except, of course, if she finds another person that she would like and who will like her back.

Ahh, I usually like love triangle stories, but today after reading this, I found out that it frightens me, especially if this is happening in real life with real people involved.

Also, I’m not much of a yaoi fan at all, but I kinda liked how it was written here. I doubt I would enjoy other yaoi manga/anime though, except maybe if I like the characters well enough like Kyousuke and Subaru.

I don’t think I would re-read this story. It’ll just hurt my heart. Is there a chance for a happier sequel? (Oh, and just now I found out that it’s been cancelled? What a bummer.)

Koitoyuu-1
joined Jan 23, 2018

I would like to read the next chapters, but I think I know where this story is headed. I saw the latest spoiler posted on this thread (I don't normally do that; I tend to avoid them as much as possible) and I got surprised by not being remotely surprised. I think things would just get quite interesting from here.

Koito Yuu
Liberty discussion 24 Jan 18:24
Koitoyuu-1
joined Jan 23, 2018

I keep pressing right but there's no more pages

Same.

Koito Yuu
Koitoyuu-1
joined Jan 23, 2018

Jesus. Ena is the most anti-drama character I've ever seen. This girl defuses situations like she's been trained by a damn bomb squad. Yuri needs more professionals of her caliber.

I am pretty sure Yuu Koito had been her senpai at the bomb squad.

Haha, I agree!

You would know, right? ;-)

Totally! XD

Koitoyuu-1
joined Jan 23, 2018

I'm enjoying this series a lot. I have a feeling that something probably happened in the future that led Pure to go back, because why would she if everything is all right in her future? Like, maybe Akira died or something. It's just a wild guess, but I think it's plausible.

Also, I like the theory that Ruri is making the time machine, being a science prodigy that he is.

Koito Yuu
Image Comments 23 Jan 12:41
Koitoyuu-1
joined Jan 23, 2018
Dowcruwumaayuyd

Is it just me or do they kinda look like Touko and Sayaka from Bloom Into You?

Koito Yuu
Koitoyuu-1
joined Jan 23, 2018

Oh, boy. I read the whole thing again twice in the past three days and still can't get enough. I'm so looking forward to the next chapters!

Koitoyuu-1
joined Jan 23, 2018

Ooh, I love some good love triangle stories. I wanna know what happens next!

Koito Yuu
Momono Moto discussion 23 Jan 09:03
Koitoyuu-1
joined Jan 23, 2018

I really like her style, and she's pretty good at making good stories. One of my favorites for sure!

Koito Yuu
Koitoyuu-1
joined Jan 23, 2018

Jesus. Ena is the most anti-drama character I've ever seen. This girl defuses situations like she's been trained by a damn bomb squad. Yuri needs more professionals of her caliber.

I am pretty sure Yuu Koito had been her senpai at the bomb squad.

Haha, I agree!

Koito Yuu
Citrus discussion 23 Jan 08:47
Koitoyuu-1
joined Jan 23, 2018

I still find Mei's development throughout the series amazing. It'd be great if Mei will stand for herself this time.

become her own person instead of becoming someone that everyone else expects her to be

Student council presidents sure have this problem a lot, huh.

I know, right? We still love them, though.