Forum › So, Do You Want To Go Out, Or? discussion

Picsart_05-15-11.56.08%20(2)
joined Jun 17, 2018

I sWEAR, THIS MANGA NEEDS ITS OWN ANIME ADAPTION

Thumb
joined Dec 23, 2014

Does anyone know where to read this raw? I'm addicted.

I actually just went down a terrible hole trying to find raws of the next chapter lol. The official website for the comic this series runs in only has the first three chapters and the last two chapters (44 and 45 at this point which are past volume 4). Apparently you can buy an electronic version of the volumes (our next English chapter, 26, is in volume 3) but since my IP isn't in Japan, it won't let me buy it lol.

So the short answer is, not for this point in the story as far as I can tell without using a VPN lol. Someone else might know though?

From what I could gather from the website where you could buy the raws electronically tho some stuff goes down. Idk how to use spoiler tags or else I'd say what happens ahaha sorry

Edit: Okay, not quite the same, but physicals can be purchased on Japanese Amazon! https://urasunday.com/title/603 I think that link should work. The comics cost less than the shipping lol but I bought Swap Swap this way and it was great

Thank you!

Yuriloveisbestlove
37cdda916e06996c5273d79dec6e6f7d%20(1)
joined Feb 15, 2019

NGL I'm kinda rooting for ShihoxMiwa.

Lewdssss
joined Mar 23, 2019

Oh great, my stomach is knots now.

I remember this used to be a fun exploration of college life and dating with band bonding. Hopefully Miwa doesn't cheat, that will absolutely destroy Saeko. As we've already seen Saeko's ego is akin to a glass house.

Absolute-territory-2.jpg
joined Mar 4, 2018

Ask not for whom the bell tolls....

Soralaylaff
joined Oct 16, 2013

Oh man I actually really like Shiho and I kinda want her and Miwa to work out (they're cute), but I also want Saeko and Miwa to work out because they've been working so hard on figuring out their relationship.

....If Saeko/Miwa end up like the one-shot, senpai would make a nice rebound HAHA

Ofc if Shiho and Miwa were to happen though, it shouldn't be immediately and Shiho would need to put in a lot of work to make up for those 2 years of ghosting. I hope at the very least they can talk it out and become friends again, but also acknowledge that Shiho did a shitty thing and shouldn't be completely forgiven so easily.

last edited at Sep 16, 2020 10:54AM

joined Feb 18, 2015

Well, even if Shiho stops ghosting her, that doesn't change the fact that she's not going to be living anywhere near where Miwa lives. Miwa should at least tell Shiho that she's in a relationship so she doesn't try something thinking that Miwa is available and end up causing Miwa all kinds of angst because she was kissed by another girl, of course, would have to tell Saeko about it because the guilt would eat away at her. That would also make it very clear to Shiho what Miwa's feelings were back in high school... or at least it should...

Miwa: "I guess I need to tell you... I am in a relationship right now."
Shiho: "But you said you don't have a boyfriend?"
Miwa: "Yeah... I don't have a boyfriend... but I am dating someone... in a committed relationship... I am someone's girlfriend..."
Shiho: "OH... Then you have a ... Oh...." [Man... I really messed up back in high school, didn't I!]

Murcielago_reiko
joined Dec 9, 2019

IKR!

Utenaanthy01
joined Aug 4, 2018

Yeah I dunno
I mean it was nice getting Shiho's perspective and I sympathize with her a lot but like...
It's been two years of no contact and you suddenly show up out of thin air and want things to just go back to the way things were
Like I think that's the definition of too little too late
Miwa and Saeko's relationship is no bed of daises but I want them to stay together and actually confront their fears and be honest with each other for once.

I'm with you with that one

Me three.

but people will probably prefer Shiho because "it's more healthy". ANd like, my memories thought they were ex but literally nothing happen. No confession, no kiss, no nothing. Just a "you're special to me" with no real value. Then comeback 2 years later when nothing happen because that's how it is. Nothing happen between them during the 2 years, Shiho never contact her or anything. Also nobody said that their relation will have work better than Saeko/Miwa now.

Seriously! We don't know shit about Shiho. What kind of person is she right now? How does she identify? What kind of people has she been dating in Okinawa? Girls? Boys? A bit of everything? We don't know. We don't even know what she means by "face her feelings for Miwa" or what kind of answer she expects from Miwa rn. And those two years of ghosting... uugh.
Frankly, I hope this arc is over soon -- so that the focus returns to Miwa and Saeko, and they can keep working at their relationship.

last edited at Sep 16, 2020 1:36PM

White%20rose%20index
joined Aug 16, 2018

IKR!

It's not an art style that is easily animated, tho.

20230514_183407
joined Mar 24, 2015

I like Shiho alot and honestly Shiho>Saeko, but I think ShihoxMiwa has passed. It would had been sweet if they got together in highschool, but they haven't talked in so long and that means that both girls have grown so much in that gap that maybe their not really compatible anymore. It's the one that got away y'all

I see this to an extent but I don't think Shiho would have been a good partner back then. Her crazy parents and sister, never getting to go out. And she probably panicked about being gay too based on her reaction when she thinks about kissing Miwa.

Shiho mentions that bit at the end "I could only talk to you now" so I think she needed that time away and needed that gap. And now Miwa is at the point where she's finally saying what she's thinking, especially when she called out Shiho. So I think they could work!

Honestly I hope Miwa forgives her. I assumed her first love was gonna be some shitty girl who strung her along. Then to see that she was such a caring and charismatic senpai... swoon~

Ihstarresi
joined Jun 22, 2018

friendship ended with saekomiwa
shihomiwa is my new ship

joined Sep 13, 2020

Dammmn people really do switch fast. I'm kind of sad that people are suddenly rooting for Shiho and Miwa. I mean, there's only been a few chapters so far about her? She still feels like a stranger to me. Huhu I kind of began caring about Saeko and Miwa and their relationship as the chapters increased.

But I do know it's not Miwa's job to fix her and that Miwa deserves a healthy relationship. Anyway, I hope Miwa tells Saeko about Shiho, but for some reason, I think Saeko's gonna pull the "I'm not jealous" card again.

Cat.shitpost_20191227_1
joined Aug 15, 2019

Yo, do you guys think Miwa's mom is homophobic? Cuz on page 8, Miwa explained on how her mom rejected an important part of her, and how she was really hurt by it.

Yuu
joined Mar 28, 2015

J005812 posted:

Yo, do you guys think Miwa's mom is homophobic? Cuz on page 8, Miwa explained on how her mom rejected an important part of her, and how she was really hurt by it.

She's referring to when her mom criticized T.V. for showing women kissing.

Miwa's mom is just as homophobic as any average mom raised traditionally. All her life, she was told that gay people are abnormal people and she's a million miles away from thinking she could have raised someone like that.

Yuu
joined Mar 28, 2015

Ater posted:

Dammmn people really do switch fast. I'm kind of sad that people are suddenly rooting for Shiho and Miwa. I mean, there's only been a few chapters so far about her? She still feels like a stranger to me. Huhu I kind of began caring about Saeko and Miwa and their relationship as the chapters increased.

But I do know it's not Miwa's job to fix her and that Miwa deserves a healthy relationship. Anyway, I hope Miwa tells Saeko about Shiho, but for some reason, I think Saeko's gonna pull the "I'm not jealous" card again.

Well, the thing is that Miwa was really in love with Shiho. And Shiho as far as I understand, realized, too late, that she had feelings for Miwa too.

It happens : the timing was bad, they were young and there were family issues. So the serendipity was lost.

Now, there's a chance to repair that (but it probably won't happen).

But I wouldn't be disatisfied if it happened (in an honest way, no cheating), because the relationship of Miwa and Saeko (in this timeline) is fraught with misplaced expectations, misunderstandings, lies and compromises. It hangs by a thread. Saeko seems to be more moved by lust than by love and Miwa seems to be more moved by just being in a relationship than by love. They are trying hard, true. But you end up wondering if it's worth it to spend that much efforts to make it work.

But I agree that we don't know how a Miwa x Shiho relationship would work.

Eterna%20rinebow%20small
joined Oct 20, 2017

lets gooo oo o

joined Jul 26, 2019

An unacknowledged double first love can make you think, upset a situation that seemed frozen especially knowing that the two loved each other but could not admit it to each other more the drama caused by the parents ...
No one has known an unspeakable youthful love and imagine that the girl goes back for years to say that she was finally in love and that she finally found the courage to come back to make her declaration? it would be very, very hard to resist and not to think about it day and night ...

Screen%20shot%202020-05-04%20at%2010.17.35%20pm
joined Jul 1, 2015

for the first time in my life, i would support cheating in this situation

Sachifaceagain%20(2)
joined Jun 29, 2020

for the first time in my life, i would support cheating in this situation

...Why? The worst thing about Saeko is her lack of honesty, and Shiho just suddenly appeared out of nowhere after ghosting Miwa for two years. There are plenty of other fictional (and real) relationships that are much more strained, or outright abusive. As things are right now, cheating on Saeko would be awful. If she still loves Shiho, then she should break up with Saeko rather than cheat on her.

Runrin-icon-wrd-2
joined Feb 9, 2019

is it okay to say i prefer her over saeko?

joined May 24, 2019

is it okay to say i prefer her over saeko?

It's okay. Me, at this point, I prefer Rika over everyone.

If only Rika realized that she's a closeted cupcake who never found the ideal boy because she secretly prefers girls, and then some Rika x Miwa followed... oh, that would be perfect.

Sample_0bc66a359c3af4a24555c4bef5b4c655
joined Oct 5, 2015

Aight, that's it, dump Saeko and get back with your kouhai. That way, hopefully, the cycle of whatever the fuck it is Saeko is constantly doing will stop.

Runrin-icon-wrd-2
joined Feb 9, 2019

the cycle of whatever the fuck it is Saeko is constantly doing

good way to put it...

last edited at Sep 17, 2020 12:38AM

46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019

Love how you're acting indirectly like it's all Saeko's faultfor the relation and a certain person has not her fair amount of problems. Like, we know nothing on Senpai in a relation with Miwa and we act like she is a better choice just because she love Miwa back then. Who said it's still the case ? Who said their relation will be better ? Who said Miwa's problems won't bring that relation into the same state ? I rather see Miwa ans Saeko trying to figure out their relation and maybe take a break time to think about it.

To reply you must either login or sign up.