Forum › Posts by Stannis

joined Jul 26, 2019

Well that was a completely annoying and pointless story. Any love story in which the actual point of the story is to enjoy a romance and you kill off one of the major two characters is a completely pointless and useless story.

Incredible to read this... it's a dramatic story so realistic and sublime in its unfolding, that we know that Kaori dies adds tension to the story, it's not like in half the manga or film we guess the end of the story either...
This story is the saddest I have read, a masterpiece, you can perfectly imagine what each of the protagonists is thinking in such a realistic way that it's really poignant, poor kaori and unfortunate shizaku.. .. life can be very cruel with the right people, this story transcribes it perfectly.

Stannis
joined Jul 26, 2019

Can the author stop trying to redeem that unlikable slagheap of a person, because it isn't going to work. I'll never stop hoping Kaoru walks out in front of a speeding bus.

Itsn't going to work for you and only the hater of kaoru, but its so beautiful and grateful to me to Say to you : the couple Mask and kaoru is the story's choice of the mangaka ^^ accept it or pass.

joined Jul 26, 2019

Don't be so down-to-earth with this wacky manga! for those who want a development with the nurse, I'm sure tsubasa will go to her again for advice ^^.
And I'm not at all shocked, it's the tone of the series, we drug, use slaves, there's borderline rape in short you have to take this magnificent manga at face value in every respect.

Stannis
joined Jul 26, 2019

i see so much hate towards KaoKao... i am aware of what she had done in the past but can't we enjoy KaoMayo without judging her because of her past actions..?

It's a minority, in all the polls done on twitter (x) of kishi mask and kaoru are among the favorites.And hey, we have the impression that kaoru murdered someone ^^ some people would still have to take a step back, his rest of the teenagers and god knows that in high schools it's not just kiss kiss and tenderness as we see on this fiction.
But I join you this duo brings a lot of fun and surprises, it's even difficult each time to know how their meetings will evolve. It seems that mask decided to really make kaoru a close person, giving her the honor of a kaokao...
Even kaoru who is usually impatient seems to have understood that she will not achieve anything with mask without changing and not rushing things, her reaction when mayoi takes off her mask shows that she is completely still under the spell .

Stannis
joined Jul 26, 2019

jfc she's a work of fiction, she has no agency or internal world beyond what the author gives her. Treating a construct the way you would an actual person's actions is literally insane. Relating to or disliking a character is one thing, but not 'trusting' them or acting like they have a real past or internal consistency beyond the whims of the author is ridiculous.

Some of y'all really need to touch grass.

You have no imagination or emotions? if we like fiction in manga or books it's good because we can imagine the story, as well as the interactions, if this is not your case what is your interest in the media?
Then the question about liking or not kaoru is not the subject, it is those who hate her who leave me doubtful, what is the point of reading a chapter on a character you don't like and systematically coming to say "I don't like kaoru" ? if everyone does the same on all the characters of all the manga, it risks being a nest to fight. I don't like brown no matter what, but that's not why I'm going to go into all the discussion threads of people who like or don't have an opinion on this color. It's counterproductive.

Stannis
joined Jul 26, 2019

You can give her as many wacky reactions you want, I will never like Kaoru. She's been a trash-human basically this entire manga and no amount of character growth or goofy faces is going to fix that for me.

What's up? every time you read a chapter of Kaoru, you're going to tell us you don't love her and that no matter what, you'll never love her ?
As mayoi said, you're just https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/virgins_empire_ch122#8

What I like is that thanks to mayoi kaoru has changed and vice versa, mayoi seems more fulfilled. Like others, I love this unconventional couple.The most fun duo in a while!

last edited at Jul 31, 2023 7:26AM

joined Jul 26, 2019

The famous visit of the sick woman ^^ cute chapter! curious to see until where the interaction of the two characters can go, at the end it will forcefully be necessary a jump in the time!

Stannis
joined Jul 26, 2019

The mask language is somehow coded, subliminal. What's funny is to see kaoru try to decipher it and she almost succeeds. We feel that there is a certain feeling level understanding of the two personalities who know each other at the distant base, but instead of moving away, try on the contrary to get closer slowly but surely. . We feel the potential of this "couple", they have entered a game or they test themselves in their dialogues, pass messages in the tone of humor. To be continued!
And of course Kaoru is nostalgic for her former romantic relationship with Shizuka. She knows very well that it was ultimately a failure and her fault. But kaoru seems to be a person who wants to move forward despite failures.
It is far from being the heartless monster that some absolutely try to pass!

@Bishamon what ?Stay polite already the one who insults here is you! Funny coming from a person registered for 3 months and talking about a discussion from more than a year ago, weird. 9 posts you participate a lot said so, and you protect a person who has each chapter of kaoru, take it down for free! Why did I react? Because the two posts of the two incriminated comments are similar and as luck would have it, are both edited a few minutes apart.But I could be wrong possibly. Now if you have arguments other than kaoru is a wizard go for it! Because for the moment your interventions are not very developed.

last edited at Jan 4, 2023 9:39PM

Stannis
joined Jul 26, 2019

Kaoru will never NOT come off creepy to me. She's just bad news all over and I wouldn't want her anywhere close to me.

It's going to be double counting with mg1342mg ? your nightmare is going to come true because the author of the manga has absolutely not the same objectives as you concerning kaoru and mask...You behave like a nuisance on the forum...The author decides what will happen and your opinion is of no importance.
This chapter is very melancholic and subtle but yes when kaoru asks mask if her emotions are changing towards her, mask seems to tell her yes, but that she goes through subtle messages to do it ....

joined Jul 26, 2019

yet another one with a garbage ending. so far i'm still waiting to be surprised. but i doubt it. what is the point of this story i wonder.

Are you a human or a robot ?

joined Jul 26, 2019

Is it just me or do I feel like this manga could go on forever without anything yuri happening? it's very sad knowing the skills of the author, even the story skates on the same fundamentals as at the start: the death of the brother and its consequences. After a while it goes in circles and the introduction of new characters only lengthens things. It would be good if the author agrees to go into the concrete.

Stannis
joined Jul 26, 2019

Stannis posted:

All I want is for Kaoru to meet Truck-kun before this ends. I cannot stand her. Can one of these people she toys with just belt her upside the head? Can someone yeet her over the mountain? Something to wipe that stupid, smug look off her face. She reminds me of a terrible person I used to know who also never had anything bad happen to her for all the garbage she put others through...

I think you should take some medicine to calm down and learn not to stigmatize what you don't like. It's this kind of reflection that I hate! Kaoru is the character that goes out of the ranks and decided by the author, whether you like it or not.It's funny to see people getting offended for so little when you see what happens in other manga, it's often worse.The worst is that you the band of hater of kaoru, you still do not understand the character and where Kishi wants to come with it! In every chapter you repeat yourselves like parrots, pass by when you see kaoru and keep your stupid hatred to yourself.

Hey. I understand it can be frustrating to see other users hating on your favourite character(s), but when expressing that frustration you need to practice the same level of respect you're asking them to. It's not acceptable to stoop to personal attacks over manga. Thanks.

When the same people come to each chapter where there is kaoru, it's called free bashing, she's not my favorite character but kishi made her the only one in the manga to be above the classic teenage girls.
I'm on the side of the oppressed, that's for sure, against a certain racism from those who are not like the others, and also from those who believe that romantic relationships in high schools are perfect and pure...
So it would be good to also limit these useless comments which systematically cause a derailment of the coms.
To come back to the haters of kaoru, the poor did not understand that it is kishi who decides what will happen and unfortunately for them, he does not have the same vision of kaoru at all, and I can't wait to see the sequel which will infuriate some people here.
It's a shame that such a beautiful series is polluted by people who don't accept diversity and who wish the evil of certain characters, when you're on a yuri site, where you know how lesbianism can be frowned upon , I wonder why these people read yuri if they don't like it. Or maybe they are jealous of kaoru and his power of seduction that they will never have...

Stannis
joined Jul 26, 2019

wait you guys actually ship mask x kaoru
i thought it was a joke
(worried_blue_fish.jpg)

I think it's just some people like you who think that this couple is not popular.... it's the opposite, in the polls on kishi's twitter accounts, mask-kaoru is among the favorites !

Stannis
joined Jul 26, 2019

All I want is for Kaoru to meet Truck-kun before this ends. I cannot stand her. Can one of these people she toys with just belt her upside the head? Can someone yeet her over the mountain? Something to wipe that stupid, smug look off her face. She reminds me of a terrible person I used to know who also never had anything bad happen to her for all the garbage she put others through...

I think you should take some medicine to calm down and learn not to stigmatize what you don't like. It's this kind of reflection that I hate! Kaoru is the character that goes out of the ranks and decided by the author, whether you like it or not.It's funny to see people getting offended for so little when you see what happens in other manga, it's often worse.The worst is that you the band of hater of kaoru, you still do not understand the character and where Kishi wants to come with i t! In every chapter you repeat yourselves like parrots, pass by when you see kaoru and keep your stupid hatred to yourself.

last edited at Jun 29, 2022 4:24PM

Stannis
joined Jul 26, 2019

man, I just can't get behind Mask x Kaoru, don't like Kaoru at all :/ mayoi is a great character and she deserves so much better than her.

And yet it's a character like koaru who will be able to change mayoi and not an ordinary person or onibi who lives in the same parallel world and who only thinks fantasy. It is not necessary to have a twin type onibi for mask, considering its faculty to feel inferior, it would be in depression and permanent stress.
While Kaoru is reading and understanding the personalities of people and especially very calm, she has an aura that no one has.
Kaoru despite her recognized qualities of seduction, is very adult when it comes to talking about life, another of her qualities is to never put down a friend and to be very frank even if she doesn't like it.
She is a girl without filter, but far from being mean. They form an excellent duo and especially it is the most original couple! For me kaoru is the free electron of the manga, I love her and we can see the influence she has little by little on mask.

last edited at Jun 25, 2022 11:46AM

joined Jul 26, 2019

Excellent yuri with a lot of twists and beautiful erotic scenes! A well worked end. This manga is not perfect but at least assumed until the end! not like some who get lost on the way and make illogical scenaristic choices.
Thanks for the translation.

Stannis
joined Jul 26, 2019

To be honest a completely forgettable manga, messy, which has only the name of yuri.
It's a big mess with the situations of the impotent guy, the other one who sleeps for a yes or a no, they end up in a hotel room for a pseudo rape we don't know how, 5 chapters of lost to tell "where is she? "and that her mother doesn't care, so I'm not surprised that it was cancelled, the readers and thr editor lost patience.
I think that other yuri series much better deserve to be translated than this one.We can give names of real yuri if no idea ...

last edited at May 24, 2022 11:07PM

joined Jul 26, 2019

What kind of ending is this ^^ frankly I want there to be a romantic friendship but this is a lazy and illogical ending. It looks like a repressed love and therefore a future big regret.Nothing positive to pretend to be close friends, knowing that if one meets love the other will take it badly, in short disappointment. Another author who does not have the courage to assume his story, and joins the list of manga with great potential but spoiled by a botched end.

Stannis
Citrus + discussion 20 Mar 16:16
joined Jul 26, 2019

Is it normal to read chapter after chapter and nothing happens? It even seems that the author has completely sanitized the subject of love, when they kiss, do other things than think about each other or imagine what others think? I find the story of citrus + completely unstitched with no thread, no sensuality .... it can last for years like this!

joined Jul 26, 2019

Now the drama has come for real. But somehow i don't believe that Kaori is going to die

I'm afraid that the real drama is this one, kaoru is very seriously ill to the point of responding to the festival, sorry to Shizuku when she tells her that they will come back next year ....

Not like we got a clue early on

Oh thank you I had completely skipped this part ^^
I can't even imagine what condition Shizuku will be in.

joined Jul 26, 2019

Now the drama has come for real. But somehow i don't believe that Kaori is going to die

I'm afraid that the real drama is this one, kaoru is very seriously ill to the point of responding to the festival, sorry to Shizuku when she tells her that they will come back next year ....

last edited at Oct 9, 2021 1:59PM

Stannis
joined Jul 26, 2019

Seriously judged a manga typed on ecchi with each new chapter it is like asking to do it for manga like "Let Me Hear You Moan, Kanade-san" or "Asumi-chan Is Interested In Lesbian Brothels!"...you are wrong type of manga. It's just for the fun with hilarious and unforeseen situations!

Stannis
joined Jul 26, 2019

I like it , go girls

Stannis
joined Jul 26, 2019

Kaoru is a seductive, natural provocateur, she might not like it, but she does exist in everyday life and not just a little!

Teflon Jill, pal. The universe protects her. From everything. Even mud. A speeding car on a wet muddy street splashes 20 pedestrians, 19 get spattered with mud but not a drop falls on her.
She does exist in everyday life as much as Gladstone Gander.

You know very well what I mean, in your old college, high school there were always "fatal" girls who had their world at their feet, causing a lot of jealousy and frustration of a lot of people ... so indeed its does exist!
And I see that some have problems with these girls ^^

Stannis
joined Jul 26, 2019

Kaoru is a cunt and a bad person but she always came off as a himbo to me: overly confident, horny, and stupid. Stuff that she did, she did not out of cruelty or whatever, but because she simply did not think.

I recommend re-reading some of the chapters tagged Kaoru x Shizuka. When Kaoru realized Shizuka was about to escape her clutches, she started sabotaging her relationship with Mio, played mind games with her and even sexually assaulted her in chapter 68. I like Kaoru, but she's definitely the worst person in in this manga.

And the past is the past, it's astonishing to see some people consider her toxic while kishi will make sure that she will become the "savior" of mask ... people get stuck with never-ending ideas ! the kaoru from the beginning of the series is not the same at all, it has evolved, not to notice it is just to remain in a fixed idea of hating it one point that's all!
And the worst part is that you don't even see where kishi is leading the relationship and for kaoru and mask.
To cut short this idea of hating her because you'd prefer onibi, onibi it's going to happen with NAO!

last edited at Aug 15, 2021 1:41PM