Forum › Fuzoroi no Renri discussion

Untitled
joined May 2, 2018

I'm going to try cotton in miso soup tonight. Can I just cut up a T shirt?

Userpic-128-white
joined Jul 21, 2015

Thanks for the translation, but the new font is pretty hard to read (especially when it's not in a speech bubble)

last edited at Aug 6, 2020 2:29PM

joined Jan 22, 2015

According to this https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/cloth_eating_girl
yes, yes you can.

Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

yes, yes you can.

It's better to use panties, though.

joined Aug 10, 2014

"I just don't want to see Minami's body getting hurt"

WELL MAYBE YOU SHOULDN"T SLAP HER TO THE POINT SHE HAS TO WEAR BANDAGES ON HER FACE DON'T YOU THINK

46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019

WELL MAYBE YOU SHOULDN"T SLAP HER TO THE POINT SHE HAS TO WEAR BANDAGES ON HER FACE DON'T YOU THINK

That happen only one time.

Nodoyue_avatar1
joined Aug 7, 2017

The translation of the second page's first two panels is confusing.

Sshot-8
joined Oct 25, 2011

That happen only one time.

After that, Iori learnt to hit her where the bruises wouldn't be seen.

Cnwdrjjvmail6tq
joined Jun 30, 2017

yes, yes you can.

Wtf is this

Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

yes, yes you can.

Wtf is this

The greatest cooking manga ever.

Sjface
joined Aug 7, 2020

Pretty sure she's saying "Let me know and I'll take out my earrings, because if I don't you'll tear them out because you're not delicate".

And then Iori tries to change the subject.

Torracollons Uploader
Chikuwa%20pirata
joined Jan 27, 2020

For all those who wanted to prepare a good miso soup: https://justhungry.com/looking-tofu

georgeoswalddannyson
joined Aug 21, 2019

Delinquent and little sister are hands down the best ship

Mostly%20sunny
joined Oct 26, 2016

100%
The main couple is boring. These two, on the other hand, are perfection.

46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019

100%

->People are mad at Iori because she hit Minam

-> Imouto not only have done the same thing to Minami but have literally fight with the delinquent multiples times and hit her but also break a window at the delinquent's appartement.

You have a strange sense of perfection. Also the Editor seem totally the same as Iori when it will come ofa relationship.

last edited at Aug 8, 2020 7:22AM

joined Jun 5, 2020

Completely agreed. I weep a bit each update without these two.

I like that their decorations for their phones are a couple. Gives me hope for these two.

georgeoswalddannyson
joined Aug 21, 2019

100%

->People are mad at Iori because she hit Minam

-> Imouto not only have done the same thing to Minami but have literally fight with the delinquent multiples times and hit her but also break a window at the delinquent's appartement.

You have a strange sense of perfection. Also the Editor seem totally the same as Iori when it will come ofa relationship.

The framing and dynamics of the relationships are prety different.

Shizuku and Saori always had the sort of relationship where they insult and beat up each other. I've had friendships like that and as long no one crosses a line, or apologizes if they do, they work out pretty well

Minami and Iori was framed as Iori helping Minami escape from her abusive parents and friend. When the story suddenly pivots and says "Actually hitting your loved ones is romantic", it completely fucks up the basis of their relationship, and the themes of the story up to that point.

I'd love to forget the 'domestic violence is funny/cute/romantic' moments and just enjoy the fluff, but it's pretty hard when Minami's early arc revolves so strongly around that

Dy
joined May 3, 2020

i'm so down for this slow burn of delinquent x imouto! but i think editor x mangaka are the cutest, character design-wise <3

46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019

Whatever, feel like peoples think Iori hit Minami on a daily basis and in every chapter and forget the sweets moments just to focus down on the bad ones.

Shizuku and Saori always had the sort of relationship where they insult and beat up each other. I've had friendships like that and as long no one crosses a line, or apologizes if they do, they work out pretty well

Still feel like double standards.

Whatever, feel like peoples think Iori hit Minami on a daily basis and in every chapter and forget the sweets moments just to focus down on the bad ones.

Ummmm???? Hitting her once is too many times, what the heck is this apologia? "There's nothing wrong with domestic violence, you're just focusing on the wrong thing if you get upset about it"?????

46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019

Hitting her once is too many times

But beat up your friend and breaking a window at her appartement to enter is ok ? Double standards much. Just pointing out that some said Delinquent/Imouto is good when Imouto have done this but still get a free pass because they're only "friends"

There's nothing wrong with domestic violence,you're just focusing on the wrong thing if you get upset about it"?????

And that's literally not what i've said but whatever. I said there is also good moments too but people just remember the bad ones. Don't make it sound like i said that DV is ok.

Nodoyue_avatar1
joined Aug 7, 2017

MintyJulep posted:

Pretty sure she's saying "Let me know and I'll take out my earrings, because if I don't you'll tear them out because you're not delicate".

And then Iori tries to change the subject.

That would make a lot more sense if that's the intended meaning.

joined Feb 23, 2016

I swear those sisters are weird as hell xD

Dark_Tzitzimine
67763073_p3
joined Dec 18, 2013

Minami and Iori was framed as Iori helping Minami escape from her abusive parents and friend. When the story suddenly pivots and says "Actually hitting your loved ones is romantic", it completely fucks up the basis of their relationship, and the themes of the story up to that point.

I always assumed their relationship was based in the contrast of Iori being a complete wreck of a human being despite being an adult while Minami was mature and cool-headed despite being a teenager. Thus, anytime Iori hit Minami comes off like both being cartoony and a natural extension of her character.

Anyways, I certainly like the series more when is just about the couple in turn being adorable dorks to each other so these past few chapters have been wonderful. I'm glad someone else picked up the series but I have to say that I think the quality of the scans has taken a hit. To my inexpert eyes, it looks like they ran the raws on waifu2x and that made it lose some detail that while not being a deal breaker is distracting.

20230514_183407
joined Mar 24, 2015

I'm just here for Editor x Procrastinator but I'll take what I can get

To reply you must either login or sign up.