Forum › Fuzoroi no Renri discussion

joined Jan 8, 2016

Ahhhh, her knowing and them talking about it so nonchalantly when they've just reframed the whole story in a couple of panels.

joined Jun 28, 2018

...but where did their nipples run off to, tho?

joined Apr 19, 2017

????

Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

Now that's what you call a twist...

C6ecb18a42241236b33d8a43252bfaf1
joined Apr 30, 2020

The kiss on the phone is too cute. It's giving me all kinds of warm fluffy feelings.

joined Feb 23, 2016

Stalker~

joined Jul 26, 2016

oh my god theres another layer >////<

Userpic-128-white
joined Jul 21, 2015

Wasn't expecting that twist... a little creepy, but I get it. Getting the chance to work with someone you admire in a field you're passionate about is great, wouldn't really count as stalking (given she's applying the normal way and is qualified) but the romantic angle makes it... ehhhhhh...

Still, cute

Am I the only one who has absolutely zero idea what’s going on? I can’t tell the new characters apart, I don’t understand their relationship to one another, no idea.

Fb_img_1581709351018
joined Dec 22, 2019

Nobody talks about Minami hair?

SHE LOOKS VERY HOT

Yurikosmaller2
joined May 28, 2011

ch 49, pg 02, "because a bit of a junkie playing it at night," ? maybe "became"?

Nozomi
joined May 11, 2017

Cute chapters
I'm glad this series is back, thanks for posting!

Eat%20ass
joined Aug 18, 2015

Is Mikanuji trying to pass off OoT as a multiplayer FPS? This is an outrage! Time to drop an otherwise enjoyable manga I've been following since the beginning! Harumph!

joined Jul 26, 2016

Is Mikanuji trying to pass off OoT as a multiplayer FPS? This is an outrage! Time to drop an otherwise enjoyable manga I've been following since the beginning! Harumph!

literally unreadable

Tron-legacy
joined Dec 11, 2017

Am I the only one who has absolutely zero idea what’s going on? I can’t tell the new characters apart, I don’t understand their relationship to one another, no idea.

The Blond with long hair is a manga artist (pen name "Heke") and a bit of a slacker. The darker haired girl is her editor, Shinohara, who is also a streamer who goes by Lala (or "Rara" in earlier chapters) online. They're friends online who game together, and they're both secretly in love with one another. We -thought- that Heke was oblivious to the fact that her friend who she loves is also her editor, but it turns out she's known from the very beginning and has been trying to drop hints to get Shino to make a move, but Shino thinks that Heke hates her, so she's afraid to reveal that the editor (she thinks) Heke hates is actually also the online friend she loves.

Shinohara is also friends with Iori from way back, they went to school together, which is how these two tie back to the main cast.

Tron-legacy
joined Dec 11, 2017

Streamers sometimes play more than one game. ;p

S129
joined Aug 2, 2015

Is it bad that I officially like the new couple more than the main one?

Elixhono
joined Apr 28, 2020

Considering the "slapstick" going overboard to abuse territory, nope, not bad at all.

Cdc4f8204600edbf52fb0f34f39b246a~2
joined Jun 27, 2018

Those avatars looked like Mi’qo te (its the face marks that remind me of em) from FFXIV though I may be grasping at straws since nondescript cat girls aren’t only in that game

Dark_Tzitzimine
67763073_p3
joined Dec 18, 2013

This was a wonderful chapter. I'm glad the author avoided dragging the identity of the editor's avatar.

Img-20190201-wa0005
joined Sep 21, 2015

Eeek doxing

joined Mar 30, 2017

Considering the "slapstick" going overboard to abuse territory, nope, not bad at all.

I'm pretty sure the author realized they messed up as every instance of hitting since has been clearly denoted as comedy eg using a reddish as a weapon

Chinatsu%202
joined Jan 27, 2016

Yeah Iori kinda turned into a dick as things went on, I'm much more interested in the dumb video game dweebs.

last edited at Aug 6, 2020 8:02AM

46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019

Yeah Iori kinda turned into a dick as things went on

Always has been.Iori never been a good human being to begin with

10807fb9dea2e14573bdced1ea4c45e9
joined Aug 19, 2019

The Blond with long hair is a manga artist (pen name "Heke") and a bit of a slacker. The darker haired girl is her editor, Shinohara, who is also a streamer who goes by Lala (or "Rara" in earlier chapters) online. They're friends online who game together, and they're both secretly in love with one another. We -thought- that Heke was oblivious to the fact that her friend who she loves is also her editor, but it turns out she's known from the very beginning and has been trying to drop hints to get Shino to make a move, but Shino thinks that Heke hates her, so she's afraid to reveal that the editor (she thinks) Heke hates is actually also the online friend she loves.

Shinohara is also friends with Iori from way back, they went to school together, which is how these two tie back to the main cast.

Not all heroes wear capes.

To reply you must either login or sign up.