Forum › Posts by KizuRai

S129
joined Aug 2, 2015

ngl, Yvonne being possessed by a succubus was not on my bingo sheet.

S129
joined Aug 2, 2015

Love that not even world building can get in the way of tropes, lol. The fact that yukatas exist in this semi-modern jrpg like medieval town kinda threw me for a second, but whateves.

Also, can anybody tell what exactly the "sheepa expression of love is?" Is it like a shove? A headbutt? I can't fully tell from that one panel.

I think it's Momo like 'playfully' hitting Akii on the chest/shoulders? I could be wrong.

What's there to misunderstand? You can clearly see Aki kissing her hair.

Aki said: "You do that all the time (that bang thing)" and the panel right before has Momo with the sfx "DOON" which is the sound of a thud. Very early in the manga it's briefly mentioned that Sheepas headbutt in affection, so this might be related to that.

S129
joined Aug 2, 2015

"it’s quite possible Evie would remember"

curious

Yeah. Remember what? What does Elsa know about Evie that even Evie herself doesn't??

I don't have time to find it right now, but it's strongly implied that Yvonne and Elsa met when they were young children, and that interaction forms the basis of Elsa's conviction that Evie is her "destined person." I know there's at least one flashback to Elsa's childhood where she's with a girl with long blond hair, and it was brought up in the context of Elsa and her belief in destined love. So a childhood marriage promise or something? The question is, did this happen before the point where Evie became her isekai'd self, or is it something from the "original" Yvonne's memories that "our" Evie has forgotten?

I don't know why, but I always assumed that Yvonne reincarnated from scratch in this world but I could be wrong. The memory thing is intriguing and the "incomplete" comment from Dahlia after mentioning her father makes me believe that maybe the exile thing may not be what we believe it to be.

Also I laughed at the end of ch48, I was like "lol girl, why did you drink it?" before the door was opened and then afterwards "LOL WHY DID YOU OPEN IT?" I doubt this will fix the memory thing, she looks way too out of it for any sort of coherant thought.

KizuRai
S129
joined Aug 2, 2015

IT'S NOT ONE-SIDEDDDDDDD
fist pumps up to the sky

KizuRai
S129
joined Aug 2, 2015

Why is this so cuuuuuuuuuuuuuuute??

S129
joined Aug 2, 2015

I'm actually pretty invested in Wakana's love life now lol

KizuRai
S129
joined Aug 2, 2015

ngl, I was surprised when Mikoto suddenly cried when she was... not even rejected, but to her, it probably sounded like a weird "I don't care about your feelings" thing, especially after Nekozaki asked her to strip and they kissed lmao, but Mikoto being angry was fair lol and maybe it's enough to wake Nekozaki up.

S129
joined Aug 2, 2015

lmfao, rip scanlators.
Also, wanting to do it all the time because they were living with parents before and had to hold back is a mood.

KizuRai
S129
joined Aug 2, 2015

Aight, I'm hooked.

S129
joined Aug 2, 2015

This slow burn is killing me lmao xD slow roasting.

S129
joined Aug 2, 2015

aight! Poly route confirmed! Man, thanks for clarifying, manga xD

S129
joined Aug 2, 2015

As much as I love to see polyamory in yuri, it certainly seems weak here...but I'm also wondering if, rather than polyamory, the author wrote this as an opportunity for Mei to learn what each arrow type means. She's already seen that arrows come in all kinds of shapes, sizes, quantities and intensities, but she has yet to actually figure out what each individual arrow really stands for.

While a part of me wants to see poly here, it makes more reasonable sense for Mei to use this opportunity to find out just what each arrow type stands for. And if she ends up playing cupid for her friends...well, it works.

Frankly, I'll be laughing my ass off if she ends up falling for the Student Council president. But hey, at this point we really don't know enough yet. So, we can only wait and see.

I'm team Student Council President, so I'm okay with that ending LOL but I would also be okay with Aromantic Mei in the end, where she feels loved by friends, as well.

S129
joined Aug 2, 2015

And then MC ends up alone.

I was planning on coming in here and saying "wow, are they really going for the poly route? That's unusual, and also really cool" and then I saw this first thing and I snorted out my tea.

KizuRai
S129
joined Aug 2, 2015

I missed these two ;_; I missed this manga ;__;

S129
joined Aug 2, 2015

Love how you're all contemplating the realism of the parent and my first thought was the realism of where Sora is gonna go if they do stop her from moving away lmao
Despite how it may be unrealistic, I'm still kinda just along for the ride like woo! let's go!

You seem like that one friend who will say yes to every weird trip people ask you to go on and I'm all for it

I totally am, how did you know?! xD

S129
joined Aug 2, 2015

Love how you're all contemplating the realism of the parent and my first thought was the realism of where Sora is gonna go if they do stop her from moving away lmao
Despite how it may be unrealistic, I'm still kinda just along for the ride like woo! let's go!

S129
joined Aug 2, 2015

lmao that last page felt like a foreshadowing to carnage xD

S129
joined Aug 2, 2015

I'm officially on team Mirai now, I love the student pres.

S129
joined Aug 2, 2015

Aw, this seemed like a fun one. I hope the author gets better regardless if this continues or not.

S129
joined Aug 2, 2015

An effort was made ★

S129
joined Aug 2, 2015

Why did I think this was going to be slow burn? Those 100 days seem to be moving at a speed of light.

KizuRai
S129
joined Aug 2, 2015

OH, things are happening?!?!?! I didn't think things would ever progress!! Everyone!!!!!! THINGS ARE HAPPENING

S129
joined Aug 2, 2015

Yeeeah, I'm just as wary as everyone else. Not a fan of "I'll convert you to the gay side" premise. I might read a few chapters but will duck out as soon as it feels dubcon/noncon.

That being said: Where do I sign up?

KizuRai
S129
joined Aug 2, 2015

Leaving aside my aesthetic preference for anime girls in skirts while barefoot, this is an amazing reaction.
https://dynasty-scans.com/system/releases/000/030/794/09.png

I came into the comments JUST to say that I snorted at the "strip to my underwear" galaxy page.

Also, Mikoto wondering: "I wonder if I'm any closer to her now than I was back then" after she just stripped herself and Nekozaki was like "Can I touch you" yeah, yeah I would think you're a little closer now.

Mod edit: Untagged the huge image.

last edited at Feb 5, 2021 5:34AM by Alice Cheshire

KizuRai
S129
joined Aug 2, 2015

What you told me at Wacarnold the other day, it got me thinking. "So Kurokawa's still the same girl who treasure her friends."

Dude, I don't know how the hell you thought that that was a face someone makes when they're talking about their friends.

But anyways, looks like he did confess. Hopefully she tells him, "Yo dude, you nice and all but I'm so gay for the dense gyaru chick."

lmao seriously. Also, Kurokawa basically gushed at the slightest mention of Fujishiro and dude's like "Must be nice to be such good friends."

Just gals being pals, yo.