Forum › Posts by Janime111

Elixhono
joined Apr 28, 2020

It is funny what people can divorce from fiction and what they cannot. Because everything about this series is peak degeneracy. So honestly not that out of place and I for one like it, but I can understand why date rape drug is more comfortable than a nurse fingering a student who is pretty much enjoying it and its the execution.

For one it has the cardinal sin of having the character be mentally deficient in sexual matter. A student acting slutty versus a student acting vulnerable and unaware are two different things. One is consensual the other feel like they are being taken advantage of. Tsubasa not being aware of masturbating and how to do it make her feel younger and make the scenario feel more realistic, which bring me to the next point.

Second, it does feel a bit realistic and realism is the vain of degeneracy, at least for me. Like I for one can enjoy loli's but it can be uncomfortable when they actually act like kids. For some that can be a bonus, as I assume some people probably enjoy the nurse scene more than others, but as a comedic series goes it could have made the scenario sillier.

Third, wait why is there a random nurse joining the yuri scene with one of Toudou harem XD. Like it feel so random and maybe if the Nurse was more interesting like Tsubasa always having a crush on her and exploring it now that Toudou awaken her sexuality, but nope she just randomly appears.

Still enjoy the chapter, I mean its Mochi after all, degeneracy is expected, especially from a series already full of it just done more comedically.

Elixhono
joined Apr 28, 2020

Yep, absolutely love this series XD

Elixhono
joined Apr 28, 2020

DarkSlushie posted:

Were these characters in a previous chapter? Is that the bully girl?

uh... Have you not been following the story?

I mean it been a long while since that chapter, it is easy to forget some characters

Janime111
Elixhono
joined Apr 28, 2020

"If you were a guy, I might wanna date you too"

Excuse you, Kase Tomoka? Care to explain yourself here?

I mean she is hiding the fact that she a lesbian (although she could be bisexual).

Elixhono
joined Apr 28, 2020

Tsurara is the Shyamalan of yuri, always having a twist at the end XD.

Janime111
Elixhono
joined Apr 28, 2020

Yeah this is one those weird tropes that you would not expect to see to much, yet I keep seeing it. I mean this one is different in that it does not end in sex, but then I remember that is not true, it just that the recent one I read with this trope had them having sex.

Janime111
Elixhono
joined Apr 28, 2020

Yeah this is one those weird tropes that you would not expect to see to much, yet I keep seeing it. I mean this one is different in that it does not end in sex, but then I remember that is not true, it just that the recent one I read with this trope had them having sex.

Elixhono
joined Apr 28, 2020

Two new chapters up on Mangadex.

Itou Hachi is so pure.. LOL

In a sense, no and yes.

Elixhono
joined Apr 28, 2020

Poor Lucha/

Janime111
Elixhono
joined Apr 28, 2020

Yeah the serious gets crazy later on, but still lots of fun to read, even though it can be anti-climatic at times.

Janime111
Elixhono
joined Apr 28, 2020

Took me a moment to remember the characters. Also yeah the drama is a bit much, but a nice balance with the rest of the chapter. Also god damn she look good with short hair, the author really know how to make the character beauty stand out.

Janime111
Semelparous discussion 31 Jan 13:11
Elixhono
joined Apr 28, 2020

The art is badass, but the two lesbian making out just always outshine it XD>

Elixhono
joined Apr 28, 2020

Go to jail for your love, then when Mya gets out, Hana will be legal by then XD

Elixhono
joined Apr 28, 2020

I like how she recognized that sexual harassments technique XD.

Janime111
Elixhono
joined Apr 28, 2020

While I love the yuri, the art for the action is actually really good. Do not get me wrong, the choreography itself when it comes to manga is not the best, but got to appreciate the art.
Also yuri harem all the way, although I guess Maria x Dorothy endgame is not bad either.

Janime111
Elixhono
joined Apr 28, 2020

Super gay, but unexpected kind considering the title, and I love it.

Elixhono
joined Apr 28, 2020

Caring is sharing, I am hoping for a polygamous relationship route.

Elixhono
joined Apr 28, 2020

Itou hachi stories is always a delight to the soul. Also yeah I will admit, her never saying why Eve is a loli is a bit annoying. But still love her mess up but creative stories, and her lovely art.

Elixhono
joined Apr 28, 2020

Fun fact: This is a part of Eclair Orange, which did get released in English by Yen Press but doesn't include this part. You can probably guess why.

Fuck Eclair yuri anthology. That why I support Syrup anthology instead, since it does not censored any of the story, with Itou Hachi story getting published.

last edited at Jan 11, 2021 9:18PM

Janime111
Lit a Light discussion 05 Jan 13:37
Elixhono
joined Apr 28, 2020

What more badass than one lesbian with a handgun, her being with her lover with a mother freaking assault rifle XD. Love it.

Janime111
Melon Melon discussion 03 Jan 09:51
Elixhono
joined Apr 28, 2020

Lolicon its always wholesome, also find it weird that people who not into lolicon keep reading them despite the tags.

Elixhono
joined Apr 28, 2020

Bright and cherry indeed.

last edited at Jan 2, 2021 10:28PM

Janime111
Elixhono
joined Apr 28, 2020

Surprisingly wholesome.

... well, aside from naked loli.

Wholesome naked loli. Bless the loli (unless they start looking to real, that is when you run).

Elixhono
joined Apr 28, 2020

Lol, people taking it to seriously. Also all the person ask is her answer, and obvious the maid is into her. I mean sure real life logic apply here, this can get really sketchy, but I do not believe that was the intend.

I thought this was alright.

last edited at Dec 31, 2020 1:45PM

Elixhono
joined Apr 28, 2020

Quick, get me to a hospital, my heart cannot handle all this sweetness.