Forum › The Unattainable Flower and the Normal Girl discussion

Aridzona
joined Mar 1, 2020

ultra useless lesbian

joined Feb 8, 2016

A. neurotic and an idiot! The perfect making for a comedy duo! The are is decent and the dialogue is very funny so I really enjoy this manga.

joined Jan 14, 2020

Hey, senpai somehow managed to get them into the relationship before the manga started, she's not completely useless.

Shinobu%20cain%202
joined Aug 19, 2015

Wait so is she still a virgin or not

Very not.

But does blood needs to come out first to say that you're already not a virgin or does having your first intercourse will make you not a virgin anymore? Im confused

You lose your virginity when you have sex. That's all there is to it. When it comes to blood though, not everyone bleeds during their first time. Sometimes, the hymen is stretched/ripped doing non sexual activities like gymnastics and stuff.

joined Sep 22, 2015

Oh! It's chapter 2 already! Please tell me, does anyone know how many chapters are left? Or is this an ongoing series?? I hope it is ongoing! This story is so fresh! Keep them coming! And thank you to the scanlators!

afkeroge Uploader
Nanayuu
Noca Scans
joined May 29, 2015

Oh! It's chapter 2 already! Please tell me, does anyone know how many chapters are left? Or is this an ongoing series?? I hope it is ongoing! This story is so fresh! Keep them coming! And thank you to the scanlators!

Three chapters are available in Japanese so far. There's no indication of whether or not the series will continue because it doesn't have a set release schedule.

Ba6830e9-5391-43ab-838d-9b1794f709e7
joined Jul 8, 2013

This is so much fun. It might be at the top of my “yay a new chapter” excitement list right now.

_20180228_203946
joined Jan 24, 2018

finishes chapter 2
Immediately checks if its ongoing
"Oh thank fuck"

586679-586678-51yyd2ts_il._sl500_aa300__super
joined Oct 4, 2018

Very not.

But does blood needs to come out first to say that you're already not a virgin or does having your first intercourse will make you not a virgin anymore? Im confused

The bleeding is actually a result of not prepping or loosening up prior to intercourse. While the hymen does exist, it being something like a seal without a hole is a myth. I mean, if the hymen does completely seal of the entrance then how else is the monthly red tide supposed to happen?

If you're careful enough you can "push it aside" and enlarge the partially covered hole and avoid ripping that thin film of skin which will help reduce pain and prevent bleeding.

Chocolate%20photo%20-%20copy
joined Apr 2, 2013

She’s totally going to eat her after the ride home.

last edited at Jun 26, 2020 7:57PM

Sarah of the Night
Kaijuislandfuruka2
joined May 12, 2020

well.

senpais gonna be on her back for the next couple weeks.

joined Sep 11, 2014

The concept of virginity is a word straight people came up with to mean first time penatration between a man and a woman. Since that isn't particularly relevant for queer couples, I'd say whether you are virgin or not depending on what sexual acts you do is up to you to decide

Bang%20dream!_%20episode%2013%20_%20we%20sang!-min
joined Nov 15, 2018

lmfao it looks like senpai isn't going to be flipping the script anytime soon, a bottom till further notice (T⌓T)

S129
joined Aug 2, 2015

Very not.

The bleeding is actually a result of not prepping or loosening up prior to intercourse. While the hymen does exist, it being something like a seal without a hole is a myth. I mean, if the hymen does completely seal of the entrance then how else is the monthly red tide supposed to happen?

If you're careful enough you can "push it aside" and enlarge the partially covered hole and avoid ripping that thin film of skin which will help reduce pain and prevent bleeding.

Thank you, yes, the idea of the first time having to involve blood is just an excuse for straight people to normalize pain during sex. If you take it slow, make it comfortable and relaxing, there's no need to forcefully break the hymen for a first time. This took awhile for me to learn myself.

joined Feb 23, 2016

Damn she a wolf in disguise xD

joined Aug 21, 2017

Takamine: I'm in danger!

Im%20gonna%20fucking%20cry%20koyuki
joined Nov 5, 2017

LOOOOOOOOOL WE KNOW WHO THE REAL DANGEROUS ONE IS

joined Sep 5, 2018

the idea of the first time having to involve blood is just an excuse for straight people to normalize pain during sex.

Less an excuse to normalize pain during sex and more a result of shitty sex ed that doesn’t explain things properly or actually intentionally mentions pain to scare teens away from having sex (hint: it’s not very effective). It’s crazy how many people believe that if you give teens comprehensive sex ed, they will immediately start going at it like rabbits, even though research shows exactly the opposite: teens that received proper sex ed have their first time later than teens that received lacking or no sex ed. Who would’ve thought that giving someone more information leads to better decision-making… /rant

Revsicon
joined Jan 6, 2017

Nono was already a beast, but now she's lost all reason to feel self-conscious about her dangerously powerful top energy. RIP Takamine. Gonna be a lot of la petite mort in your future.

joined Jun 12, 2019

Well lmao

Dynasty%20profile%20v13
joined Apr 27, 2018

Well, looks can be deceiving...

joined Dec 8, 2016

Drawing some interesting parallels here.

If my theory is correct, then it won't be long before this

will undoubtedly turn into THIS.

Norainhere Uploader
2hu%20cats
joined Jun 27, 2014

Less of an explosive reaction to the truth than I was expecting, but it still ended with Takamine getting absolutely dominated (again) so it's all good. Nono really is a natural.

By the way, according to Mangadex part 3 was published in Galette meets Volume 7. Does anyone know if there are any more parts to this series?

joined Mar 29, 2019

Go girl, ravage her

Sumi-chan
joined Jan 30, 2015

I'm interested in picking up ガレットmeets 2 and 3.5 since it's published there. May I ask what volume this chapter is published in? Someone said 7 but I just want to make sure before I put in my order, thank you! Also, are there more chapters? I wonder if it's on-going or it ended somewhere...

To reply you must either login or sign up.