Forum › Posts by Vanq

joined Dec 8, 2016

It's a Nagori Yu piece, which means it features an adoring younger girl and a towering mature woman. Strictly formula from what I've seen.

The nice wrinkle in this one is that the towering mature woman is a tsundere... kinda gives off a Witches Marriage type vibe.

Vanq
Inko-sensei discussion 02 Dec 03:34
joined Dec 8, 2016

Glad to be wrong, at the very least. So it is essentially a sequel, then.

Vanq
Inko-sensei discussion 13 Nov 20:52
joined Dec 8, 2016

Concerned, yet interested.

Perhaps it's an AU where Kageko and Sakurako never met?
Maybe Sakurako became a corporate tycoon too busy with work?
Maybe the new MC is the main character with Kageko serving as a mentor? (The title would suggest otherwise)

I'm inching toward the former as (even in one chapter) Kageko doesn't show the character development she did in the latter portion of the previous series.

Inquiring minds want to know.

joined Dec 8, 2016

It’s an outwardly flirtatious version of Hino-san. Cool.

joined Dec 8, 2016

The H arc is over, move on move on.

I’d venture a guess that there will be more lood content in the future. Considering Tatsubon’s origins, the end of the manga serialization, and that FANBOX that’s still active. He probably wanted to get to the loods faster.

I’d say they get it on at school next. XD

Vanq
Anime season 21 Feb 02:20
joined Dec 8, 2016

Delicious Party♡Precure episode 3 had a princess carry and some affectionate staring during said carry.

Also, this is news is a few weeks old now, but it is very likely that when the Bleach anime comes back the Bleach light novels would also be adapted. This would mean we would get more material of Soi Fon loving Yoruichi (most of the more obvious crushing from the first anime was filler...except for the spying on her showering). These include several instances where characters refer to Soi Fon's crush on Yoruichi (here's some highlights:https://www.reddit.com/r/bleach/comments/ha4uhx/comment/fv40jvo/?utm_source=reddit&utm_medium=web2x&context=3)

Bah. Yoruichi is pretty darn straight. Her and Urahara are pretty an item without Kubo making it clear with a sledgehammer. Damn you, Kubo.

I read the entire TYBW arc and Soifon reaction to Yoruichi little brother led me to believe that she's into dark skin. moreso than her being lesbian. Damn you, Kubo. (Again)

Vanq
Liberta discussion 16 Feb 14:42
joined Dec 8, 2016

gasp two Tatsubon series going down bangin' at the same time? say it ain't so!

At this rate, the crossdressing guy is gonna get his back blown out by his gyaru gf by the 20th chapter.

joined Dec 8, 2016

End of manga serialization coincides with the content shifting into R+18 territory.

Well played, Tatsubon. Well played. You earned a fanbox subscriber. No Citrus'ing here.

joined Dec 8, 2016

Sure, they're going to get interrupted, but it's nice to believe that Tatsubon will illustrate 8-12 chapters of them making savage animal love to one another.

Count me in as another interested in seeing Mrs. Nikaidou's characterization.

joined Dec 8, 2016

Well... that's not good at all.

joined Dec 8, 2016

Well, shit.

Kurokawa's inferiority complex has been well known to the readers since Chap. 25, so this isn't really a surprise. Still, I was hoping, though...

Now the question is, do they awkward aversion-crap for the next 10-15 chapters? Or does Fujishiro go after Kurokawa love with abandon despite being rejected? If it's the former, we're looking at Girl Friends 2.0 at best.

Vanq
A Cute Guy discussion 18 Feb 17:39
joined Dec 8, 2016

Since the Yuri Mohawk Bros. appear here as well, I'd guess it's fair to say that this work and Tadokoro-san are in the same universe?

Vanq
Citrus + discussion 21 Jan 15:47
joined Dec 8, 2016

Imma be honest. I don't need them to screw anymore, not after this chapter gave me The Warm Fuzzies™. Didn't expect the ring thing to be resolved so quickly lmao

I tend to agree. Anything short of a chapter full (35+ pages) of them going all the way with each one leading the other might be considered a disappointment for as long as some readers have waited for it. Sometimes just the intimacy is enough.

Now two consecutive chapters of them going at it. I'd allow it.

Vanq
Citrus + discussion 20 Jan 15:09
joined Dec 8, 2016

Has there been a Useless Lesbian award, yet? Because with Yuzu's hesitation, I think she'd take home the grand prize with ease. And if not her, then who else?

joined Dec 8, 2016

Obsessive vs. Possessive for the title of Oblivious Idol’s GF.

Let’s Get Ready to RUMBLE!

Vanq
Liberta discussion 09 Dec 15:55
joined Dec 8, 2016

Me, starting to read:

"Hey hey this is totally wrong! The author drew vampire fangs on Komari who is not a vampire! What a silly, amateurish mistake!"

Me, reaching the chapter's end:

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh... ok gotcha let's pretend I said nothing, I get the idea now."'

Also, note that on the cover for this chapter, Komari has the same slit pupils that Liberta has. The makeover was just Phase 1.

Going for an end like Nightmare Syndrome, which I can always appreciate.

joined Dec 8, 2016

It would not surprise me if the webcomic itself would come to a close to make way for the serialized manga to continue.

If that's not the case, however, I'm itching to see Sakurako's character arc as we've only been shown bits and pieces of it to this point. She's drawn too much interest to just be 'Kageko's perfect girlfriend.'

joined Dec 8, 2016

Progress is a lovely thing

Though I simply cannot overlook that Harumi was receptive about a threesome... twice.

joined Dec 8, 2016

And this, readers, is a shining example of a double uke romance.

Frustrating, yet humorous to see them fumble around their obvious lust for another with neither one willing to take the initiative.

"Take me!"

"No, you take me!"

"I asked first!"
"But I asked last!"

joined Dec 8, 2016

Not that I'm not a Homura Subaru fan, but isn't this a little too saucy for Yuri Hime?

joined Dec 8, 2016

Drawing some interesting parallels here.

If my theory is correct, then it won't be long before this

will undoubtedly turn into THIS.

joined Dec 8, 2016

When I browsed through the raws some time back, I figured this wouldn’t be the highest quality manga that ever existed. But sheesh, now that it’s being translated, the setup to this story is worse than I thought. Hope folks enjoy rapey-seme kohai with weak-willed uke senpai type scenarios.

Either way, kudos to the translator getting it started.

joined Dec 8, 2016

So... achingly... close to Reversal.

I was just about to comment that Tougou was in the running for the biggest yuri bottom of recent memory.

joined Dec 8, 2016

Ah, the wonder of yuri harems.

I'm fairly certain that Rebecca will come out the winner here. One chapter in, and she checks the 'Not forthright with her feelings' box and the Tsundere box. Also, she's somewhat reminiscent of Diana of LWA fame. :D

For those that'll be confused by so many characters out of the gate, I think you can group the harem members like this:

Balla & Jill: Kuudere
Flora & Dahlia: Tease

joined Dec 8, 2016

As someone who doesn’t understand the language, but read the RAWs anyway, it’s either two things:

A. Shion is super-persistent... in a yaoi sort of way. Or,
B. Nozomi’s recollection of the events that took place is only a third of the way complete.