Forum › Posts by kokoa

joined Jun 7, 2019

I know yearning for the poly route is a yuri trope at this point, but come on. That's really the ideal endgame for this series, isn't it?

only poly? she should just get all the girls!

joined Jun 7, 2019

ahhh I really hope she just stays with Nao but I also want to see her meeting with Mai….

kokoa
Love Bullet discussion 03 Dec 01:36
joined Jun 7, 2019

While this was a good first chapter, next chapters might be just het.

If the MC is supposed to be the cupid, there's no reason for her to only make yuri couples.

someone said it’s going to be yuri

last edited at Dec 3, 2023 1:37AM

kokoa
Love Bullet discussion 03 Dec 01:33
joined Jun 7, 2019

Do poly relationships just not exist in this universe?

I think it comes to the fact that poly isn’t really that common most of people are monogamous, since the love-shots work only if the partners are compatible it’s probably all of them were like that or that’s what I think

joined Jun 7, 2019

The story is starting to get interesting, I have a lot of faith for this work since it’s already interesting enough as a comedy lol I really hope it gets more popular

last edited at Aug 10, 2023 7:58PM

joined Jun 7, 2019

it is still so funny to me how this “friendships” end up being better than some canon couples like fr their tension is in the sky, made my heart skip a beat and shit

kokoa
joined Jun 7, 2019
109865731_p0

fanarts of their time-skip version keep me alive, really wish they give us a sequel to see these version of them more often(and seeing what happened during those 3 years, get a confession?maybe even a wedding?after going through all that trauma we need more moments of them!)

last edited at Jul 15, 2023 6:52PM

kokoa
joined Jun 7, 2019
G_witch_m-1675421047527739393-img1

I agree with people who said they kind of rushed the final and Miorine and Suletta’s relationship was a victim of it. I can say their relationship was really good-written and is one of the best things of the show but they didn’t give them a proper conclusion due to the lack of episodes, it doesn’t necessarily ruin it but it’s one of it flaws. Though I disagree with people saying it could be read as “platonic” or that the fact they didn’t kiss or had sex ruined it, the show did good establishing their mutual feelings, my problem was that they didn’t exactly convey it to one another, the audience understood it and both characters make it clear but individually we never had a scene where they tell each other how they feel about one another just that one time in episode 17 where Suletta explicitly tells Miorine to choose her but then they separated them for 6 episodes and when they reunite we still don’t get a respond to Suletta’s feelings(we as audience know ofc how Miorine feels but both characters still don’t say it)or smth that tells us “OH! they are dating now” it didn’t have to be a kiss just something that makes u think they “confessed and started dating” even if it was indirectly the hold handing was cute but it weighed more to Miorine’s resolution than their romantic relationship.Instead we get a time skip which give us the confirmation they got married and that’s great! I mean it! And this is definitely not me making less the fact we got a married queer-couple on screen but it’s impossible to not think: What happened in the middle?

joined Jun 7, 2019

ig I wasn't the target to the story because tbh it kind of dissapointed me that they won't have physycal touch but well tbh as someone that isn't ace/aro I really enjoyed how they just connected emotionally and that was just enough

joined Jun 7, 2019

"I'm gonna go give birth for a bit!"
SO NONCHALANT?!!?

I don't understand. How does a woman with another woman get pregnant?
Assisted reproduction?

can't consider she is straight ?

But... but... she writes YURI!

nooooooo (mind breaks)

So do Mira and Ayanero, despite also reportedly being married.

No worries, we can cling to the small hope that they are bi. Or in lavender marriages. o3

Or we could accept that sexuality don't dominates ones life to that ext... Hey what are you doing? Is that a trashcan, noooo

Right? they could be bisexual or simply a straight person that likes to write romance between women which is okay if they don't sexualize it, what we like in fiction doesn't always define what we like irl
Such as a lot of lesbians like fictional men or aroace people romance, or ppl that have a type of personality in anime/manga but aren't into that irl

joined Jun 7, 2019

all these authors agreed to give some progress to the dense couples? i mean,Hino-san and now this...i'm waiting for adachi to shimamura or school zone then

last edited at Jan 5, 2022 7:05PM

joined Jun 7, 2019

having sex with several people it's okay but damn lying to the other girl because it turned you on to see her jealous and staying with her even tho you know she loves you (which is blondie's fault mostly)and you'd never reciprocate is kinda wrong :/

I don't see where Risa lied, anywhere. She didn't say she'd been sleeping with men/other people recently. Yuka made her own (natural) assumptions. I think Risa was even going to correct her here, https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/not_black_not_white#14 "But that's not-" But she got cut off, and then she decided to run with. She does feed the jealousy by reminding Yuka she likes other people on page 16, you can call it deceptive, but there's no outright lie.

i mean that kind of attitude is a red flag

last edited at Dec 19, 2021 3:47PM by OrangePekoe

joined Jun 7, 2019

nah this is definitely toxic,if the girl you love says to your face that she will have relationships with multiple people and likes more than one person you that is exactly the moment when you should left
i would be happier if they at least would let the blondie play around w other ppl too

Way to be prejudiced against non-monogamous ppl. For one, I can't recall a single instance where Risa said it wasn't okay for Yuka to have other partners too, she'd most likely be perfectly okay with that. Rather, it's Yuka trying to guilt Risa into being monogamous despite agreeing to be with her, even though she knew that Risa isn't mono.

If you're monogamous and can't deal with your partner being polyam that's fine but don't act like you have some sort of moral high ground here, you don't. You're just ignorant.

First,calm down this is just a manga.
Secondly, i have nothing against poly people but if you are clearly monogamous and the person you love says that your face you SHOULD leave because it won't work ,why are you taking it the wrong way? And also,i'd say that Risa is the one being bitchy here since she perfectly knows that Yuka loves her and wants to be only with her so she lies to her or tells straight to her face that she is with other people to make her jealous.Yuka should leave?definitely,cuz it won't work but Risa is taking advantage about the fact she is in love with her.
And i didn't say that Risa didn't let Yuka have other partners,i said that i'd be happier if the AUTHOR made Yuka play around with other people too so it's fair.
Last, i have an opinion,and if i didn't like a manga i have the right to complain about it as a manga reader and as a monogamous person(because i clearly didn't want this one to turned out like this,there isn't even a "polyamory" tag :/ )

last edited at Dec 18, 2021 10:50AM

joined Jun 7, 2019

Risa gets off on the fact that, even though she is a horrible person for liking to sleep around a lot

Remember people, having sex with several people makes you a horrible person lol

having sex with several people it's okay but damn lying to the other girl because it turned you on to see her jealous and staying with her even tho you know she loves you (which is blondie's fault mostly)and you'd never reciprocate is kinda wrong :/

joined Jun 7, 2019

nah this is definitely toxic,if the girl you love says to your face that she will have relationships with multiple people and likes more than one person you that is exactly the moment when you should left
i would be happier if they at least would let the blondie play around w other ppl too

joined Jun 7, 2019

I KNOW it's the bare minimum I KNOW it's common sense
but when she asked for consent

joined Jun 7, 2019

I KNOW it's the bare minimum I KNOW it's common sense
but when she asked for consent

joined Jun 7, 2019

I'm canadian so this ''having to pay for your stay in hospital'' thing is always kinda weird for me, not gonna lie (^^) Also, girl, she talking about buying freaking home appliances with you, put a ring on it ASAP ( well she technically already did but you get what I mean :P ) .

i didn't know that in other countries you had to pay for go to the hospital
capitalism as it best

joined Jun 7, 2019

Ha, looks like I'm not the only one who thought that Sara was about to suggest dating both her boyfriend and Wakana at the same time.

Honestly, that's a curveball I would've loved to see, as long as it's all consensual and mutual of course. Always want more polyam rep~

uh no i'd drop if that were to happened
nothing against it but i just prefer monogamy

kokoa
joined Jun 7, 2019

[87] Every time there is fanservice of Koguma it makes me really uncomfortable. I love these two's cute relationship so much that I overlook it, but this one was definitely a bit awkward to edit. If you've looked at Kinniku Tarou's pixiv then it's definitely not surprising. Really wish he could just leave that out of this series, but alas, we have to deal with it.

isn't kinda the point of this manga?it makes uncomfortable too tho not that i don't like her it's just weird,i'm not really a fan of ecchi at all i guess but i like when the "ecchi situations" involve both of them

kokoa
joined Jun 7, 2019

[87] Every time there is fanservice of Koguma it makes me really uncomfortable. I love these two's cute relationship so much that I overlook it, but this one was definitely a bit awkward to edit. If you've looked at Kinniku Tarou's pixiv then it's definitely not surprising. Really wish he could just leave that out of this series, but alas, we have to deal with it.

isn't kinda the point of this manga?it makes uncomfortable too tho not that i don't like her it's just weird,i'm not really a fan of ecchi i guess
maybe I perceive her as a kid or something because of her design?more or less

last edited at Oct 19, 2021 6:02AM

joined Jun 7, 2019

imagine having a gf who makes a manga talking about you and how good of a gf u are
or having one that makes sure you're eating healthy and forcing you to stay hydratated
couldn't be me :(

joined Jun 7, 2019

WTF Sakuma. Like what the actual fuck? And you were talking about Wanko just a minute ago.

Eh, I mean, how else do you bring it up? They've talked about him before, surely they can be direct enough by now. Certainly not comparable to Wanko outing him to, from his standpoint, an outsider.

Certainly not in the entrance of their apartments within the possible earshot of his neighbours and family. Dont tell me that you didnt feel the abrupt change of the conversation too? From something seemingly enjoyable for him to possibly something shocking. How much Sakuma knows about him anyhow to make such an assumption?

Dude this is a manga,a fictional world,whetever if there are people around them or if the dude gets uncomfortable with that question it's decided by the author,you are literally talking about the boy like if he was a real person lol

joined Jun 7, 2019

tbh i expected romance but i think i like them more as mother/son
tho i wouldn't mind if they end up together,the boy is so pretty (and the fmc is beautiful too) but just if they make a time skip or smth

joined Jun 7, 2019

It's pleasantly surprising just how vanilla this series is. With a concept like "Lesbian prostitute threesome", you'd expect all sorts of debauchery but it's just three girls enjoying having sex. Feels good.

ikr it makes it hotter that everyone is enjoying here
(also the fact that the things they do are actually pleasurable not like others H where they just have sex like animals)

last edited at Oct 10, 2021 7:37PM