Forum › An Easy Introduction to Love Triangles (To Pass the Exam!) discussion

Profile%20picture%20leaaaaaaaaaaaaf
joined Jan 27, 2019

the Ol' classic mexican stand stand off

Senkomaid_pinkbg_160
joined Jun 4, 2018

Oh boy, now that she knows, I hope she doesn't do something stupid.

TifalovesAerith
joined May 7, 2017

okay, we've come to a crucial point, we have enough background for Mochizuki & Mayuki, and even Akira & Mochikuzi, but we have yet too see how Mayuki & Akira is gonna go, let's see how Canno-sensei addresses this.
That being said, it's the best ongoing yuri with wide margin at second and third places.

Dont_debate_me
joined May 28, 2018

goddamnit i want to see this poly relationship in full action already. 2 girls is sweet and all, but 3 cute girls? ill have a heart attack at the end of this story i just know it

Tumblr_inline_nhvrix3pa41suuiq8
joined Feb 16, 2018

amazing

Pout2
joined Mar 7, 2017

Ayyyyyy she figured it out

Megumiakipfp%20zoom
joined May 1, 2019

Man, what a chapter. Akira definitely seems like the one most likely to disrupt the delicate balance required for a polyamory because of her jealousy, but I'm hopeful that it will lead to her growing as a character and coming to love both Rin and Mayuki eventually.

Also that kiss scene was...phew...

Cash Money Franz
Asdfasdasdfsdfsdf
joined Jan 13, 2020

Two plus two equals four. Four minus one is three. Quick Mafs.

New%20dynasty%20reader%20profile
joined Oct 22, 2018

Two plus two equals four. Four minus one is three. Quick Mafs.

Everyday mans on a block. Smoke trees.

Gothic_Catalyst
14883450_345545539125601_1739065670976333342_o
joined Jun 20, 2015

Raises hand quickly with a smile.
Next one please and thank you!

_20180228_203946
joined Jan 24, 2018

Oh wow that happened sooner than expected! Thought finding out who her 'student' is would take Akira an eternity considering its a Kano manga. Let's keep up the pace!

last edited at Jun 23, 2020 5:57AM

Ewe
joined Jan 22, 2017

That was a nice kiss.

Murcielago_reiko
joined Dec 9, 2019

Mayuki's hot.

Capture%20sakukallen
joined Apr 17, 2015

Touko: I French-kissed my kouhai when we weren't even dating yet!
Rin: Hold my saliva.

…Seriously though, I think Canno might have learned a thing or two from her pal Kawauchi there. That kiss was… whew.

Akira learned the truth a bit sooner than I expected indeed. Unless she somehow comes to the wrong conclusion but that would be pushing it. ò.Ô

And I must say I chuckled when Mayuki said "Why would she pay attention to me when there are girls like you around?" If only she knew. XD

joined May 18, 2020

that kiss tho

BeanBeanKingdom
Ms_icon
joined Nov 3, 2018

Incoming "Wow, that book I gave my kouhai is really popular with students, isn't it?"

Webp.net-resizeimage%20(1)
joined Jan 7, 2018

My reaction after this chapter:
The failing grade in Japan is 30/100, Wtf?

joined Jun 7, 2019

very well Akira, finally someone understands that kissing someone without consent while sleeping is creepy and not romantic at all

New%20dynasty%20reader%20profile
joined Oct 22, 2018

My reaction after this chapter:
The failing grade in Japan is 30/100, Wtf?

Pffsh... Try Montenegro, my dude. Certain classmates of mine got a passing grade with just 15% of the total

last edited at Jun 23, 2020 8:53AM

Pfp
joined Aug 12, 2017

Wow, imagine being a decent human being and not sexually assaulting someone while they're asleep.

The immaculate
joined Mar 19, 2020

Honestly i like the miyuki rin thing going on. That’s mostly because of rin though. I support her and all her endeavours. Akira is alright. I feel iffy about her for some reason though. Perhaps the jealousy and blatant disregard for miyukis crush. She doesn’t know about it, but I do.

joined Jan 14, 2020

Touko: I French-kissed my kouhai when we weren't even dating yet!
Rin: Hold my saliva.

Lol.

joined Jan 14, 2020

When I was in Chicago public schools, 70% was maybe a D. 50% would be failing in any class outside of some hard college courses with strong mercy curves. (Perhaps the teacher wanted to give room to excel, or had no idea how to write a good test to the material... These were all advanced math courses where you had to do more than regurgitate knowledge.)

30% seems pretty low. Like you don't know 70% of the material but still pass?

joined Jun 12, 2019

Akita’s not on the same wavelength yet and we need her to get on it I ship them allll omg

46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019

Akita’s not on the same wavelength yet and we need her to get on it I ship them allll omg

And then have a 10 chapters manga ? I mean, i don't know how long Canno has planning to make it last but getting them together too quickly would be a bad idea. We're only at Ch.5 and Canno already clear one coast who would have been problematic. It's will be difficult to strech it to far, at this path I think there will be only 2 volumes, depending on how many chapters there is by volumes. To be honest i was pretty neutral about it because polyamory/OT3 beside Yuyushiki is not my jam, especially when it come from an love traingle like here and the fact that by Ch.5, we have already one of the MC who mostly don't care about polyamory already then it's a bit of a letdown. I mean, yeah there is peoples like that but come on, like i said that doesn't help to stretch the manga. Unless Canno plan to drag Akira's side for long.

To reply you must either login or sign up.