Forum › Posts by Cash Money Franz

Cash Money Franz
School Zone discussion 06 Oct 13:37
Asdfasdasdfsdfsdf
joined Jan 13, 2020

I didn't think this would be a ship but here we are, sailing like a bunch of Uskoks trying to get their hands on that shiny Ottoman gold.

Cash Money Franz
Asdfasdasdfsdfsdf
joined Jan 13, 2020

This whole "plantlady" thing reminds of my grammar school years when professors called us "treefellas" and we painted an impressively large and even more impressively terrible picture of "Cannabis Indica Incarnate" for our school exhibition. Never thought a Yuri manga would make feel nostalgic for the good 'ol gopnik pothead years when all I needed was homegrown devil's lettuce, OCB papers and a bottle of plum spirits that someone's grandpa destilled illegally. I miss my childhood...

Asdfasdasdfsdfsdf
joined Jan 13, 2020

"Luck is the most useless stat" I feel personally insulted. Luck has always been the only virtue of our family.

Cash Money Franz
Asdfasdasdfsdfsdf
joined Jan 13, 2020

I have read the "rain one" couple of days ago and I was like "Mister Szőke Milan is there any more of this devilish artistry? I will bet Stephan's crown there is". Good thing I was right,because this is great stuff and those Magyars are terribly unruly bunch.

Cash Money Franz
Asdfasdasdfsdfsdf
joined Jan 13, 2020

The 2.1 and 2.2 are the same here. Mangadex got it right.

Cash Money Franz
Asdfasdasdfsdfsdf
joined Jan 13, 2020

When you expect akward fluff but get Coelho instead.

Cash Money Franz
Asdfasdasdfsdfsdf
joined Jan 13, 2020

I have to admit that last chapters were really painful to read, even though they were really sweet and made me giggle like if Trianon never happenend, but Adachi was just too damn awkard. However, this one was great - they acted like a couple and Adachi was akward to a mere reasonable degree. You go girl!

Asdfasdasdfsdfsdf
joined Jan 13, 2020

Two plus two equals four. Four minus one is three. Quick Mafs.