Forum › Tadokoro-san (web comic) discussion

shadesofgreymoon
Swxj4ro
joined Jun 5, 2016

PHEW! Mercy!

Screenshot_2019-08-25%20dynasty%20reader%20%c2%bb%20social%20anxiety%20vs%20yuri%20ch04(1)
joined Aug 12, 2019

summertime love

Setsuko2
joined Jan 20, 2014

hard core handholding

Utenaanthy01
joined Aug 4, 2018

I kinda thought the "handholding = sexxx" joke was a thing of the English-speaking world... but lately I'm seeing more and more yuri manga where the Japanese author plays with the idea that caressing each other's hands is super lewd and erotic and borderline orgasmic...

Is it a case of a Western meme being imported in Japan, or what?

Mask
joined Jan 6, 2015

How lood!

shadesofgreymoon
Swxj4ro
joined Jun 5, 2016

I kinda thought the "handholding = sexxx" joke was a thing of the English-speaking world... but lately I'm seeing more and more yuri manga where the Japanese author plays with the idea that caressing each other's hands is super lewd and erotic and borderline orgasmic...

Possibly. Could also be that whole "lesbians use their fingers for naughtytimes" thing too, lol

Sarah of the Night
Kaijuislandfuruka2
joined May 12, 2020

well...

now we know nikaidou knows how to hit it right.

Asagi_d4
joined Feb 23, 2017

Insane Amounts of Sex

New%20dynasty%20reader%20profile
joined Oct 22, 2018

Possibly. Could also be that whole "lesbians use their fingers for naughtytimes" thing too, lol

Actually (as attested to in a discussion in the Futaribeya thread at some point last year) the meme originated in an anime. It didn't quite take off in Japan though, but it did in certain foreign audiences, especially on this site. Then, recently, it seems to have been re-imported into Japan.

last edited at Jun 13, 2020 5:11AM

Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

Fully embracing the meme.

joined Jun 23, 2017

Actually (as attested to in a discussion in the Futaribeya thread at some point last year) the meme originated in an anime. It didn't quite take off in Japan though, but it did in certain foreign audiences, especially on this site. Then, recently, it seems to have been re-imported into Japan.

Do you happen to know which anime it is? Kinda wanna see what inspired the whole thing.

joined Feb 23, 2016

Oh my(OvO)

Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

Do you happen to know which anime it is? Kinda wanna see what inspired the whole thing.

Found the post.

joined Apr 10, 2020

The last part is a big no no. That shit is extreme its illegal

Mahiru
joined Aug 28, 2016

I personally feel like Tadokoro is actually a little cuter with her bangs covering one eye. Like, I think it suits her...

Images__01
joined Nov 3, 2019

Nope Tadokoro! Looks like Nikaido was the one who did it the way YOU like ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

But dayem, did not expect there to be hardcore lewdness this chapter... More pls :3

Blanksmall
joined Nov 24, 2017

"Next time, Tadokoro-san goes to the editing department!"

DREAD SETTING IN

Fetish%20notebook%20lsmol
joined May 20, 2013

Tekoki

Random Wanderer
Gatchaman%20hajime
joined Dec 3, 2016

Oh wow, what is this uncensored lewdness?

joined Sep 13, 2018

that's the part where a random classmate pass by and hear the moaning from that room.
Most probably knows they are a couple.

Duke
joined Jul 29, 2017

Oh boy, can't wait for the return of the cartoonishly evil strawman editor...
And we know Nikaidou is just gonna scold him once and he'll change his ways forever, so it's not even suspenseful.

last edited at Jun 13, 2020 10:33AM

Vashu
joined Apr 2, 2017

Top nikaido confirmed

_20180228_203946
joined Jan 24, 2018

sirens blaring "hand holding at maximum capacity, lewd level critical"
https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/tadokoro_san_web_comic_ch57#4
lewd-o-metre explodes

Nikaidou simultaneously learns what a top is and that she is one

joined Jun 12, 2019

Oh no look at that Nsfw

To reply you must either login or sign up.