Forum › Posts by felino

joined Sep 13, 2018

i still cant find one manga the japanese can finish properly , it always has them horrible endings.
loved the characters and their designs tho

joined Sep 13, 2018

That comment wondering if Suika really is the enemy is interesting, I’m also wondering if cleaning out all the gunk in her heart would work...

But, she’s been a genocidal demon killer for a while now, there’s really no way to forgive that. I can’t see her ever being incorporated into the friend group all casually. Especially with Momo’s trauma from her. Honestly, after what Momo did to her, is she even a human(?) anymore?

We did see from the flashback Metako showed that Suika was allied with Sakura at least once, and that she seemed to like Sakura a lot, so I wonder if Sakura’s core being inside Shamiko will be an important component in this conflict.

One last thing, throughout this chapter we saw what were presumably internal monologue bubbles with a light colored border, is that Sakura speaking a few words to Shamiko here and there? Back when we met Sakura inside Shamiko’s subconsciousness she spoke using similar looking text bubbles...

This kinda reminds me of Avatar, where Aang was faced with confronting Ozai and whether to kill him or not.

I was thinking the same thing about avatar and they probably will make it in a way they dont have to kill her since its kirara manga.

Having full succubi shamiko was a blast , i truly wanna see her with wings in canon

joined Sep 13, 2018

i read it somewhere else bumping into it out without knowing there was a sequel.

I cried like crazy at the miki chapter.

felino
joined Sep 13, 2018

all good but still feels like cheap soap opera , till the confession it was 10/10

joined Sep 13, 2018

YEEES lets goooooo!!! (i hope its not an april's fool joke)

felino
joined Sep 13, 2018

censored pussy , im also taking page 19 for memes

joined Sep 13, 2018

i still think nikaidou as yakuza family , she knows how to fight , her reaction to stop fast balls and stop stuff before they it the FeMC its just strange.

joined Sep 13, 2018

i feel like she wont want mai anymore once she sees her , like not being disgusted by her but since she has experienced too much at that point i dont think mai can win her over.

Like one of the girls did her so much she couldnt walk for a short time and even fucked her more time than she was paid to do so.
Mai may be weird but the same can be said by asumi , even her boss got her horny right away and she keeps having sexual fantasies with mai all the time.

joined Sep 13, 2018

last page would be awesome for the "structure and interpretation of computer programs" book meme.

Seems like this series is gonna be good.

joined Sep 13, 2018

the bottom should fear the top

joined Sep 13, 2018

ch7 in the LN was painful as hell , i dont even have the gay but i still could understand the pain.
Rei explained how there are low chances for a homosexual to ever get their love interest to love them back since homosexual are a low % of people , meaning its most likely to last a long time being just pain of not being able to confess and pain after they confess and not only get rejected but being called a creep by the person they love.

It was depressing as fuck but in the manga seems to be toned down.

felino
Image Comments 12 Mar 06:13
joined Sep 13, 2018
Ev9482luyay5zlb-orig

gambare adachi

felino
joined Sep 13, 2018

so , it was a 1st sight all this time?

joined Sep 13, 2018

man that's some scary girl right there

joined Sep 13, 2018

the girl is literally me , i also always hated the gloomy or glasses girl turning into a beauty because makeup and stuff.
I cant believe watamote was the only one who did it right , everytime she tried makeup it went wrong and only her natural shape was good enough.

felino
joined Sep 13, 2018

totally incredible. HOly sh*t

felino
joined Sep 13, 2018

seems like the author got shit on by people so there is an extra chapter that gives you the happy ending.

Im still dissapointed but oh well humanity has been restored

joined Sep 13, 2018

I still think the blonde is the daughter of a yakuza group , she knows how to fight and use swords + she's scary as f*ck when angry

joined Sep 13, 2018

reminds me of the two brothers that fight crime in a van and big cats , fight mexican aliens , the moon is gonna crash into earth and grandma vikings attacks them

joined Sep 13, 2018

the thing that i hate about lesbians in japan is that society tells them loving girls is a phase and most end up believing that , probably go out as teenagers for a short time then get married to a man even when only loving females.
It's kinda sad but at least its more innocent since the rest of the world kind of get into sex right at the start of the relationship.

felino
joined Sep 13, 2018

i want to sumi sumi being happy

joined Sep 13, 2018

i just loved the 1st page with the girl just wanting the D so bad while the guy that seems pure as heck

last edited at Feb 10, 2021 9:58AM

joined Sep 13, 2018

i knew it was gonna be something dumb like this , i hate you and i love you tatsubon

joined Sep 13, 2018

70+ pages , seems like a fan alright.

felino
Image Comments 09 Feb 23:03
joined Sep 13, 2018
Er0336ou0aapxcq-orig

i wanna cry now