Forum › Posts by SyxThree

Mahiru
joined Aug 28, 2016

idk she might still taste like normal tuna...

Mahiru
joined Aug 28, 2016

I thought I had misremembered the thing about sucking on a banshee's nipple loool sometimes the stars just align for Kokeshi

SyxThree
Mahiru
joined Aug 28, 2016
Nekobungi-1534490530411089921-img1

This is kind of a deep cut lol. What I'll always remember most is that she was racist as hell against birds.

Mahiru
joined Aug 28, 2016

Precious baby Karen doesn't deserve you anyway!!! TnT

Mahiru
joined Aug 28, 2016

Neji's endings are always so bittersweet, but this one was kind of inevitable, I guess? Actually I think them reuniting in the afterlife is maybe the happiest way it could end lol. They're really together forever now! Ugh, the passage of time is cruel...

SyxThree
Mahiru
joined Aug 28, 2016
Tei__fxn-1498998769894920193-img1

Otto absolutely malding rn

SyxThree
Mahiru
joined Aug 28, 2016

Please, I need more of those two in my life, I love them

Same! I know Mayakuro is the most popular, but these married dummies need more love!

SyxThree
Mahiru
joined Aug 28, 2016

Well. Creepy psychological, fine. Mini-twist at the end. But somehow . . . and maybe it's not so much this particular one, maybe I've just realized something about how I feel about this kind of schtick in general . . . but it didn't have impact, because I found myself thinking "This is facile, I don't think real damaged people think like this, I don't think this particular kind of creepy reflects anyone's real psychology".

I felt like the "ugly" girl's character was interesting, and while not exactly a 1:1 representation of any real person, it worked as a dramatically exaggerated version of a very real mindset.

The other girl, though... I agree, it felt a little bit hollow to me if you take it at face value (no pun intended). It was maybe a bit too literal and basic in favor of being twisted. Like, "I'm a narcissist so I want to have sex with myself" is kind of reductive to the point that it isn't really interesting. On the other hand, "you look like me so I'm into you" could be more of an expression of an idea like "you are obsessed with me, and I am excited by the fact that your adoration/envy for me is so strong that it ruined you". I think that's a little more like an exaggeration of the way some people really experience attraction.

Mahiru
joined Aug 28, 2016

Sheesh what a ride, felt like falling down a long flight of stairs. It's going to stay with me for a while.

Mahiru
joined Aug 28, 2016

It's kind of like the blind men and the elephant but with different senses, except the blind men are anime girls, and the elephant is also an anime girl. And instead of trying to identify her, they're getting horny. Wait, maybe it's not like the blind men and the elephant...

Mahiru
joined Aug 28, 2016

I can't get over the feeling that this is just a scummy overpriveleged adult exploiting a desperate and naive teenager, even if unintentionally. Like, she was real quick to to accept not really paying her, and then just as quick to list off all the things this underage underpaid girl is responsible for while she fritters her time away on distractions. Anyway it keeps me from enjoying any relationship between the two and gives the whole "I love teasing this cute girl ;)" thing a gross vibe.

last edited at Feb 6, 2022 8:18AM

Mahiru
joined Aug 28, 2016

Don't make me feel like I'm gonna cry over something labelled "onee-loli" TuT

Mahiru
joined Aug 28, 2016

It went in some weird directions, I enjoyed it! Plus that monster design was super creepy.

Mahiru
joined Aug 28, 2016

At this point I really wish they could get over their obsession with each other and go their separate ways. Rin is prickly and doesn't have an amazing personality, but Momoka purposely pressured her into a relationship she obviously wasn't ready for under false pretenses. And then she gets all evasive and angry when it doesn't result in a normal lovey dovey relationship? Also WHY in the world would Momoka bring up all her "experience" at the hotel when she knows full well that it really bothers Rin? Uuugh please break up and stay broken up!

SyxThree
Mahiru
joined Aug 28, 2016

Cuuute! I mean I kind of expected the ending, but the girl's reaction was so cute.

Mahiru
joined Aug 28, 2016

The recipe at the end involves cooking diced chicken in a microwave. As someone who isn't very knowledgeable about cooking, is that safe? I've always understood you need to be extra careful with chicken meat.

last edited at Jan 9, 2022 11:15PM

Mahiru
joined Aug 28, 2016

That was a very cute story, but I wish we had gotten a scene with Marigold interacting with the human assistant, just so we could get some closure on her actually being real, rather than Fujino's delusion.

There is some slight ambiguity (probably by intention), but I'm pretty sure we're meant to assume the fairies are real since we were shown the Marigold/Queen scene and Fujino had no knowledge of it.

Mahiru
joined Aug 28, 2016

This was something I didn't know I needed but definitely did! The art, story, and setting was so lovely and enchanting. Somehow a little melancholy too, at least for me. I wish there was more manga about fairies...

Mahiru
joined Aug 28, 2016

Finally some good fucking food TuT

SyxThree
Mahiru
joined Aug 28, 2016

I really liked this ending. Even though I still feel they're totally each other's soulmates, they have such a perfect relationship and it doesn't feel like it needs a label, or to be made "official".

Still... I'm sad that one of my favorite mangas for the longest time is all over :(

last edited at Sep 1, 2021 7:21AM

Mahiru
joined Aug 28, 2016

lol you're going to need far more holy water than that to purify that soul

Mahiru
joined Aug 28, 2016

I'm sincerely starting to get curious about what's going on in that kid's head

Mahiru
joined Aug 28, 2016

Kanade is really like "w-w-why does this keep happening?" like idk ma'am have you considered the possibility you're a raging pervert?

Mahiru
joined Aug 28, 2016

It's funny how quickly they go from 0-100, but somehow I think it's even more funny how quickly they go back from 100-0. Like, ma'am you were just twitching in the dirt making dog sounds, how are you even pretending to act normal afterwards.

SyxThree
Mahiru
joined Aug 28, 2016

They're getting mad at the Momo girl for not confessing and straightening everything out but... her whole relationship with the other girl has been nothing but weird mixed messages from her since chapter one???