Forum › Run Away With Me, Girl discussion

Bd-9rivccaa0cut
joined Aug 10, 2015

I honestly had to do breathing exercises before opening this chapter because I was just so worried. A manga never made me feel this way before. I’m glad they got away from Tazune; I hope he never ever shows up again.

Right? That whole time I was on pins and needles and I just kept thinking "oh god they're near the tracks please don't..."

Yuriprofilepiccropped
joined May 27, 2019

An excellent break up followed by a lovely and tender first time. What a good chapter!

Runrin-icon-wrd-2
joined Feb 9, 2019

chapter 14 cover art: gorgeous
fingering panel: hysterical

this was a lovely chapter. i am so attached to these two.

joined Apr 29, 2018

i love how tazune said "i gave you the child you always wanted" no you bastard! you just f*cked her without a condom because you didn't "liked it with the condom"! she never agreed to that without codom she just didn't have the guts to speak. and she never wanted this child to begin with. there's still the problem of this "half tazune" thing! will midori abort it? she isn't even at peace with the idéa of having this child. by the way maki's mother will surely be a problem knowing how much of a stupid jerk she has been in the begining of the manga.

last edited at Jun 2, 2020 11:42PM

Faaaaack
joined Apr 2, 2016

That demonic pinky tho lolol

420e065dfd1a4d6b3655ec2b8f710afc%20(1)
joined Apr 25, 2020

This chapter was just perfect; I knew they would finally escape, but I didn't expect it would be that definitive. What I didn't actually see coming was that sex scene in the end, that was really great too. This manga is so deep, I totally love it.

Blanksmall
joined Nov 24, 2017

So glad I decided to stick this one out. Warm fuzzies all around.

joined Apr 15, 2013

I was hoping for Midori to say something like, "Is my fucking blood still on the floor?" Great outcome all around, though. Two more chapters I think. Hopefully it isn't enough time to fit in too much drama.

joined Jun 12, 2015

Oh I get it now. Midori is an alien from outer space. That fingering panel shows the truth.

Images
joined Sep 30, 2018

Can we just talk about them being seen naked?

Jpeg_20190102_170347
joined Jun 3, 2020

Aight I made this account just to say: FUCK TAZUNE EVEN MORE NOW
I thought he couldnt get worse, but when I saw his last panel, him finally cleaning the floor, It made sense. Tazune never cleaned it before because he wanted it there to remind Midori what happens when she does something he dislikes, to scare her. He was never sorry he hit her. Now that they broke up he finally cleaned because now its a memory of Midori, instead of a trophy. Fuck him.

joined Feb 23, 2016

Oooo shiet! She saw! I wanna see the next chapter so bad right now!

joined May 25, 2020

12 SECONDS LATER
Midori : sorry momo i changed my mind and i will get married ( tehe )
Momo : OF COURSE YOU WILL (then kills midori and suicides )
THE END

C2731dea4191b182ecd8f18498562a84
joined Sep 1, 2017

Is this series old? It seems to have some old fashion views on lesbians.

52722-l
joined Nov 8, 2017

Aight I made this account just to say: FUCK TAZUNE EVEN MORE NOW
I thought he couldnt get worse, but when I saw his last panel, him finally cleaning the floor, It made sense. Tazune never cleaned it before because he wanted it there to remind Midori what happens when she does something he dislikes, to scare her. He was never sorry he hit her. Now that they broke up he finally cleaned because now its a memory of Midori, instead of a trophy. Fuck him.

Oh wow

I'm so glad this chapter didn't have some crazy drama, but this series isn't over yet so I'm not quite calmed down.

last edited at Jun 3, 2020 3:04AM

joined Sep 13, 2018

This chapter is a real good cartharsis ;_; I wonder what the last two chapters will have, but I can hope they'll be good and just feature Midori and Maki being happy.

Hinataskype
joined May 26, 2011

Is this series old? It seems to have some old fashion views on lesbians.

it started in 2018 so nah.

but also i hope this author does more yuri. they don't have a huge backlog of series so y'know.. do more like this. i love their art style.

joined May 29, 2019

"you don't make me smile anymore" and that's the that on that, proud of her. it's simple but so important, if you have no interest in contributing to your partner's happiness then what are you even doing with them

joined May 1, 2013

"you don't make me smile anymore" and that's the that on that, proud of her. it's simple but so important, if you have no interest in contributing to your partner's happiness then what are you even doing with them

In terms of setting a good example, I kind of can't think of a better way to handle this sort of scene.

joined Dec 18, 2018

This chapter is a real good cartharsis ;_; I wonder what the last two chapters will have, but I can hope they'll be good and just feature Midori and Maki being happy.

I kinda hope they'll address the relationship in high school from Midori's perspective (IIRC they haven't done that yet?) especially why she chose to break it off back then.

BoobTwinkler
Sleepyfrogwaifutiny
joined Sep 25, 2019

Huh.
I honestly expected Tazune to handle that a whole lot worse than he did.
Not saying he was being a shining beacon of human decency or anything, but my expectations were somewhere around "He'll probably pull a knife on her" so he definitely did better than I expected from him.

Capturedsfdsss_x213
joined Mar 16, 2018

And that's when I broke through the computer screen and KNEED TAZUNE IN THE FUCKING FACE!!!!

Img_0053
joined Sep 19, 2017

The funniest fingering panel of all time.

Lol credit.

Anyway, I’m happy for both of them.

joined Dec 13, 2015

At least Tazune had decency to not doing someting to hurt Midori and accepted the only truth that Midori doesnt love him anymore. Im happy about that and im concerned now about that end of the chapter... ill be waiting for the next one with great expectations ☆

Chrome_owubdrgq2t
joined Apr 21, 2016

At least Tazune had decency to not doing someting to hurt Midori and accepted the only truth that Midori doesnt love him anymore.

Yeah this chapter made me feel like there's hope for him yet. I hope he stays out of this story now and I also hope someone gives him a hug.

To reply you must either login or sign up.