Forum › Posts by Ghoul

Faaaaack
joined Apr 2, 2016

Where's the What the fuck am I reading? tag?

Ghoul
Faaaaack
joined Apr 2, 2016

I'm trying to find this series and reread it. I don't really remember anything thing about it at all, I just know it was a series. The best I can remember is that one of the side characters was a gyaru who was supportive who had a fat (not being rude, just factual) rapper boyfriend. And at the end, in the epilogue it mentions they opened a clothing shop.
It's weird cause I'm trying to remember the story itself but I'm blanking out except I remember them.

Probably this:
https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/candy_ch04#7

Yes! That's exactly it!! Thank you so much :)

Ghoul
Faaaaack
joined Apr 2, 2016

I'm trying to find this series and reread it. I don't really remember anything thing about it at all, I just know it was a series. The best I can remember is that one of the side characters was a gyaru who was supportive who had a fat (not being rude, just factual) rapper boyfriend. And at the end, in the epilogue it mentions they opened a clothing shop.
It's weird cause I'm trying to remember the story itself but I'm blanking out except I remember them.

Faaaaack
joined Apr 2, 2016

Are there any groups that have the time and space to pick this series up? Cause I would totally like to read more

Faaaaack
joined Apr 2, 2016

That demonic pinky tho lolol

Faaaaack
joined Apr 2, 2016

So is she staying on as a teacher there? Cause she says "I'm thinking of quitting" and not "I was thinking of quitting."

Ghoul
Philosophia discussion 13 Apr 22:23
Faaaaack
joined Apr 2, 2016

Why do I keep coming back for this heartache?

Ghoul
Tapestry discussion 04 May 00:46
Faaaaack
joined Apr 2, 2016

This so freaking depressing when you think of their future.

Thank you, I'm not the only one who thought that

Ghoul
Faaaaack
joined Apr 2, 2016

I didn't get my science babies

last edited at Jun 21, 2017 4:02AM

Ghoul
Ghoul
Faaaaack
joined Apr 2, 2016

There's another character with bandages. Though I'm not sure what the author is going for, since the hints there seem to indicate she's dead.

Oh my, I forgot that. Is it a lolicon lady who supports the "relationship" maybe?

Faaaaack
joined Apr 2, 2016

Yay! An adult-life one! Finally a break from school girls.

Faaaaack
joined Apr 2, 2016

A surprise release? Can it be? Does it truly live once more?

Oh boy do I hope so.

Ghoul
Faaaaack
joined Apr 2, 2016
Faaaaack
joined Apr 2, 2016

N-no hairband *nosebleed

last edited at Jul 11, 2016 10:14PM

Faaaaack
joined Apr 2, 2016

Well... that hurt.

Ghoul
Truth discussion 07 Jul 04:18
Faaaaack
joined Apr 2, 2016

For anyone feeling confusion after reading it initially, feel free to check out Bakkin's interpretation below.

http://bakkinbakkingamu.com/?p=3614

thanks for this, I was so confused, and I didn't want to reread to try to interpret it.

Ghoul
Faaaaack
joined Apr 2, 2016

Well I was looking for angst and man oh man did I find some.

Faaaaack
joined Apr 2, 2016

http://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/sumire_chans_tears#7
she literally just told you, did you not pay attention to her whole mini-rant?

Faaaaack
joined Apr 2, 2016

When two crazies love each other lol

Ghoul
Faaaaack
joined Apr 2, 2016

Really nice and all but... you know... shouldn't she... uh... call the cops before they arrest her for kidnapping? I mean it is sweet and cute and makes me happy but that is kind of bothering me... Anyways it is a good read!

My thoughts also

Faaaaack
joined Apr 2, 2016

Rub-a-dub-dub

thank you

Ghoul
Haru Ni discussion 04 Jul 06:25
Faaaaack
joined Apr 2, 2016

The ending made me think that now she is an adult so she is waving goodbye to her past dreams. Which was the apparition. No suicide just waving goodbye. May be spring currently at the end of the story and a wave of nostalgia hit her. Which made her think of her past dreams.

Ghoul
Faaaaack
joined Apr 2, 2016

=_= No one got together in the end. Not even boss and yui-san. I feel like there's a terrible hole inside my chest.

The ending is driving me insane!! RAWR! Need to know who that chick was!! FIGHT ME!!

I think the chick was the married woman in the first chapter.
In the 13th page of Looking for Tomorrow, the woman had long hair and curly tips.
Either she and Mika got together again or the woman just randomly visited at a time Mika was waiting for her girl.

I think it was the same woman too. I went and checked the ending of the first chapter and her boss was telling how good of an expression she had. Also Mika was thinking how the woman had a femininity and beauty that she couldn't really help but notice.

last edited at Apr 10, 2016 4:00AM

Ghoul
Faaaaack
joined Apr 2, 2016

I would be upset with the ending, but I really had a hard time following along as to what happened and why it happened.

Teenager rushes into a relationship that is "abnormal" to begin with (older/same sex), has second thoughts.

I thought it was a nice, bittersweet story. Although I love fluffy stuff too, most relationships that start <18 are gonna end relatively quickly.

The question really is did she back out because it was overwhelming, or because she wasn't a lesbian or bi in the first place? The story doesn't make the question clear, although the fact that she kept comparing the older girl to a guy ("boyfriend", looks like a guy, husky voice, sounds like a male singer she likes, etc.) suggests the latter.

In a funny way, it's sort of the opposite of Our Future Plans.

I think it's because she is still a child that she doesn't fully understand the concept of "adult love" (damn, that sounded dirty) and she knew couldn't be with sensei because of it. Like she said earlier the reason she was uneasy wasn't because of sensei being a woman but something else.