Forum › Posts by ypassionnate

joined Apr 29, 2018

So she just see the stupid baby and that's it? problems solved? no broken heart anymore ? talk about ridiculous.

last edited at Feb 20, 2024 12:59AM

ypassionnate
joined Apr 29, 2018
115778673_p0

what do you mean 'this isn't netflix' i thought they were playing she-ra.

ypassionnate
joined Apr 29, 2018

speaking as a lesbian who's outlived a girlfriend, this story is not pointless. none of our love stories are pointless, even when they're bitterly sad. but this one was quite kind to its protagonists, i thought- they loved eachother, and it was both healthy and mutually supportive, they made a big difference to eachother, and in the end, they both knew it was mutual. sometimes life doesn't give you that final exchange, yk?

Speak for yourself. None of my personal experiences with love were useful. if i could rewind time i would have avoided living those bad experiences instead. I see everyone qualifying this ending as "bittersweet". i've found the "bitter" part but never found the "sweet" part. just another depressing story for the sake of being depressing. i wonder why the depressing as fuck tag wasn't applied there... art style was good i'll admit but aside from that it lasted way to long for nothing when it could have just been a one shot.

last edited at Jan 28, 2024 1:56PM

ypassionnate
joined Apr 29, 2018

Well everything was pointless. All of that for nothing she dies, end of the story. It was too long for what its worth.

joined Apr 29, 2018

moral: "give up on your dreams because dreams never come true." that was quite a depressing ending but a realistic one.
like every one said they just had to submite to the statut quo.

last edited at Aug 5, 2023 5:50AM

ypassionnate
joined Apr 29, 2018

even the title is pointing to a bad ending.

ypassionnate
joined Apr 29, 2018

Its Momono Moto so I'm ready to see some [Aaaangst], [Drama] or [Cheating] tags in the future.

absolutely. I'll eat my hat if there isn't some drama and angst in this one especially with an author who never does anything fluff.

last edited at May 15, 2023 12:50PM

ypassionnate
joined Apr 29, 2018

well that was just depressing... meh nothing really particuliar about this one.

ypassionnate
joined Apr 29, 2018

you wait for it for years and when it's finally time you're not ready... more seriously, when i look back at the begining of the serie things have progressed so much!

last edited at Apr 25, 2023 3:35AM

joined Apr 29, 2018

To be honest, i can understand how Tsukushi didn't get it. I mean, Sara act the same with all the girls. hugging, being physical and all. So i can quite get why she would think those two were only friends because only us reader could see them acting like a couple. but the "we could go on a double date" was still a big give away...

last edited at Apr 6, 2023 5:45AM

ypassionnate
joined Apr 29, 2018

meh... another bad ending incoming i guess.

ypassionnate
joined Apr 29, 2018

Having a crush is a fun, positive thing in itself, especially at that age. People tend to forget that sometimes.

i had a crush when i was that age and it was neither a positive nor a fun experience. and if i could go back i would do everything to prevent myself from having this crush. This is just not that easy and pleasant in real life. and i would NEVER describe that as fun or even positive.

last edited at Feb 13, 2023 11:40PM

ypassionnate
joined Apr 29, 2018

11 chapters for THIS?! i'm glad i didn't read the complete thing and avoided some parts. what a waste of time...

last edited at Dec 27, 2022 5:25AM

ypassionnate
joined Apr 29, 2018
Artskarely-1598387776692441088-img1

as much as i love this ship, Enid have a boyfriend. so yeah.... bad news.

ypassionnate
joined Apr 29, 2018

Can refrain to call it that because it's not your liking. The ending was spell out on the very first page of the manga, idk what you expected.

i'm sorry but nobody can deny even though the story is correct the ending will completly ruin it. but yeah i agree with you that nothing good should have been expected from this. it was already pathetic from the begining and keep getting worse. i just want to see how far that mediocrity will go and what fake pointless moral the author want to show. over all, good characters. but everything seems pointless.

last edited at Sep 18, 2022 1:12PM

ypassionnate
joined Apr 29, 2018

yet another one with a garbage ending. so far i'm still waiting to be surprised. but i doubt it. what is the point of this story i wonder.

last edited at Sep 18, 2022 10:46AM

joined Apr 29, 2018

i don't see how this can have a good ending unless there is some kind of supernatural resurection spell this will end poorly with the garbage, "just forget her and move on, it's easy." this should be tagged as depressing as fuck seeing how it starts .

last edited at Aug 5, 2022 12:12PM

ypassionnate
joined Apr 29, 2018

that was horrible...

ypassionnate
Milktea discussion 07 Mar 12:26
joined Apr 29, 2018

well... that was a waste of time. At least the art style is beautiful.

ypassionnate
joined Apr 29, 2018
Mars_seana-1497264191136321541-img1

juanelric yes! this is the person! i apologize i mixed the name.

ypassionnate
joined Apr 29, 2018
Mars_seana-1497264191136321541-img1

well there's also andrew landry who seems to admire franziska a lot.

last edited at Mar 2, 2022 12:16AM

joined Apr 29, 2018

it's okay i've the feeling that a**h*le mom will die soon. she doesn't seem to be in good health at all.

ypassionnate
joined Apr 29, 2018

There are slightly more than three pages worth of chapters with the Science Baby tag.

On this website with over a thousand pages worth of manga chapters and whatnot, I'd call that pretty damn rare.

you 're completly averting your eyes here! you wanted manga with "two woman getting children together" i got you some and there are many others. now if you want a thousand page serie and more that's on you. but the theme exist in quantity. (i don't knw about quality though)

last edited at Nov 19, 2021 1:46PM

ypassionnate
joined Apr 29, 2018

DivineAlexandra posted:

I think this was really cute. The extra is obviously really condensed but the only thing that stood out to me was that they hadn't come up with a name for the baby yet. Like, is it normal to delay it for long?

That's true, I don't know the details of course but I thought you were supposed to name it in the clinic right away.

no you can have a delay. i think it's within one week or so.

ypassionnate
joined Apr 29, 2018

guys, can y'all show me some manga where two women have a baby together at the end? i have no idea where you're pulling your facts from, but okay.

there is litterally a serie called "yuri ninshin"! witch mean yuri pregnancy! if you all bothered to actually looking for it you would have found it! I 've found them and i didn't even look for it since it is not my cup of tea but here:

https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/nicomaki_had_a_baby_with_ips_cell_technology

https://dynasty-scans.com/issues/yuri_ninshin_vol_1

https://dynasty-scans.com/issues/yuri_ninshin_vol_2
and there are even more all other the net AND on this very site. you can't tell me this is rare. for obvious reason i won't put them all (there are too much)

last edited at Nov 19, 2021 1:40PM